1. May 1, 2020  
    @sipjet
    Some tips: 1) buy wintergrap shoulders and farm their currencry which can be exchanged for honors (then u can buy back, ring and neck wrathfull)
    2) ask global to form a team 2 or 3 ppl to do arena. Lose 10 matches every week and u'll still get arena points for relentless gear
    3) Do icc 10 and 25. get pve gears to use for bgs. Also u can use frosts to buy relentless gear (i did the same thing) (also toc25 or togc25 have great trinkets and some gears to use for pvp like some shield or weapon)
    4) voa 10 may drop pvp gears like relentless hands, legs, feet, ring, neck. Voa25 even better u may get wrathfull ones (especially feets, legs and hand wrathfull)
    In the end if ure patient enough (and lucky :P ) and u follow those tips u will prob reach 5.8k+ gs and even 6K. prob this will be quite an experience of grinding XD . Just imagine ure playing wotlk retail during the last year where mos of players were at end content and with bis gears :P

2. May 1, 2020  
    On Lordaeron things are different, ppl rather go on bg wait in que 1-10min and lose, than waiting about 1-2 h in que without crossrealm.
    I played pvp on Lordaeron 2-3 years ago without crossrealm and i never waited more than 10-15min for BG

Bad argument. Right now i dont even see people looking for people to play 2v2, cuz why? VS icecrown or blackrock players?

Crossrealm BG killed PvP on this server. The only pvp im playing is farming WG once per week when i already have shoulders, so bad.
    Edited: May 1, 2020

3. May 1, 2020  
    I'm a casual pvper and I agree with OP.

Cross-realm ruined PVP for me too and I'm sure for many others. world pvp is the only option for us.

One of the many reasons X1 was my choice of server is because not every 2nd player has full wrathful and shadowmourne.

4. May 1, 2020  
    You're absolutely right, I can't believe how unbalanced pvp is for lordaeron players, if you choose lordaeron you are doomed to play PVE, Personally I hate Pve, i Think instances are boring AF. But I dont like x7 realms because I want a blizzlike experience, and being a pvp player in lordaeron is extremely frustrating, having to face 5-6 shadowmourne noobs each bg.. I hope somthing gets done.

5. May 1, 2020  
    Exactly my point. But sadly insentive is to compliment Icecrown since the money is made there. Lordaeron is the least profitable for Warmane.
    So it's understandable. Still sad.

6. May 1, 2020  

7. May 1, 2020  
    You actually have a very good point. I'm on it as soon as the server is back on. 79 bracket here I come!

8. May 1, 2020  
    Nice solution, lets avoid cancer by playing 79twink in 2020. Ultra KeK.

I have another solution to you:
    You dont like to be stuck in traffic jam just dont drive a car, there is always bicycle or you can walk.

You are not going to fix the problem by avoiding it.

9. May 1, 2020  
    There is no other solution. This is not going to change.

10. May 1, 2020  
    The thing is on blackrock they start with relentless weapons. On the other hand there is no vendor for relentless weapons on lordareon which sucks. Adding relentless weapon vendor on lordareon that would definately help pvp players there.

11. May 1, 2020  
    That was considered, but the conclusion was that it would dilute the players too much and just make queue times for all categories too long.
    Wait wait wait wait wait wait... was this intentionally disabled a short while ago? I supported the crossrealms because it had these brackets that made it somewhat fair for each bracket, but I thought the system was just broke when I noticed fresh 80s with leveling blues/greens in my BGs starting a couple weeks ago. Is this going to be permanent or fixed soon?

12. May 1, 2020  
    this is true. I mean you get to play against players that you do no damage to. And I didn't know that arenas was also cross-realm. I think I'm gonna quit playing, because they got me with that "no donate hardcore realm experience"

13. May 1, 2020  
    Every players of Lordaeron knows that the crossrealm has killed to PvP experience. In the forum you can read many people from ICC/Blackrock saying Crossrealm is a good tool. Obviously we're talking with players (in)directly are beneficted with this.

Why the Warmane's Staff doesn't make a new poll about to keep the crossrealm? For example me, I voted for merge the realms, but after to know and play with the crossrealm I'm so tired and regretful to voted "yes".

I want to relive the experience PvP in Lordaeron, that not found in none place.

14. May 1, 2020  
    I just quit and decided to play twink 79... Man, its a blast!

15. May 1, 2020  
    Every players of Lordaeron knows that the crossrealm has killed to PvP experience. In the forum you can read many people from ICC/Blackrock saying Crossrealm is a good tool. Obviously we're talking with players (in)directly are beneficted with this.

Why the Warmane's Staff doesn't make a new poll about to keep the crossrealm? For example me, I voted for merge the realms, but after to know and play with the crossrealm I'm so tired and regretful to voted "yes".

I want to relive the experience PvP in Lordaeron, that not found in none place.

Its not about poll.

If they want to satisfy ppl, they would introduce website option to enable/disable crossbgs.

Simple, like mercenary mode.

But as you heard, that would take bgs too long for some ppl and they dont wanna do it.

Some ppl - bis players.

First 123412 ... Last