1. July 9, 2020  
    Lets all link our armories so our points are valid?
    Yes because if you are saying that you are competitive and state of PVP is good, you need to be at least 1800+ rated, if you are stuck at 1400mm you are neither competitive nor good, everyone can get to 1400mm, even the biggest nobs with 100 games won and 300 games lost,. Same goes for people who play 1 BG every XY days. Why should their opinion be taken seriously if they are not competent to speak about matter?

2. July 9, 2020  
    Well thats an interesting point of view, but Lordaeron was never really a high quality pvp realm so I dont know where you are going with this, theres maybe 20-30players above 2k in soloq, 2s i dont know much, think there is around 10-15teams above 2k and 3s 10teams above 2k. Personally im on 2.2+ in soloq and on 2k in 2s ladder, does this mean my opinion is valid?

3. July 9, 2020  
    Obviously yes.
    Why would opinion of someone who plays it casually matter? It's the casuals who have ruined gameplay on retail
    You are participating in PVP and are skilled, therefore you know what you are talking about, unlike this tryhard Frysharry who only contradicts himself and says that Lord PVP is healthy and that you should still reroll on Blackrock for PVP because Lord sucks.

4. July 9, 2020  
    Alright, here we go.
    https://imgur.com/a/y07boNI

Got lvl 80 at 7th of June, needed 3 weeks to reach 1800 for weapons. Got 277 bracers after that, so I had some 264 BoE pieces and battlemaster trinket at that moment. Same for my teammate, she had Banner of Victory, some 264 emblems items and 245 daggers from ToC.

Yes, we played ~300 games to reach it with close to 50% W-L ratio, I wouldn't call that extraordinary good result, and 1800 is not exactly a high rating. My point is that you can get your rating and PvP gear if you're ready to spend some time tryharding and don't mind to communicate with your teammate. Most importantly, your teammate has to have the same mindset. Then some progress in PvP is only a matter of time. You don't need BiS items for this.

Cheers and GL to you all in a new season.

As of state of PvP on this realm, I guess there aren't many 'hardcore' PvP players due to obvious reasons. Most players will want to PvP with good PvE items. Yes, it can give you an advantage, sure. However, I don't think it's mandatory to have these. But what can you do, most people think they must have it before they even start playing any sort of PvP. That's why we see so many fresh 80s from Icecrown, equpped with BiS trinkets, Shadowmourne or LoD weapon and saronite set. They play horribly, they click all their abilities with mouse, they're what some call 'wallet warriors'.
    So, about server choice: why does one want to farm raids when one can simply choose another server and donate (Icecrown) or even skip the leveling process entirely and buy BiS items with only arena rating requirements (Blackrock)?
    There is a little PvP community here on Lordaeron but it pales in comparison to Icecrown and Blackrock.
    Edited: July 9, 2020

5. July 9, 2020  
    No I am happy with where I am with both friends and gear, but judging from what you wrote Id assume you are stuck at 1400mm with very negative win to lose ratio.
    Would you share a link to your characters armory?
    https://imgur.com/lByOiAK

https://imgur.com/a/QfUZala

:((

Will be pushing more next season :)
    Edited: July 10, 2020

6. Obviously yes.
    Why would opinion of someone who plays it casually matter? It's the casuals who have ruined gameplay on retail
    You are participating in PVP and are skilled, therefore you know what you are talking about, unlike this tryhard Frysharry who only contradicts himself and says that Lord PVP is healthy and that you should still reroll on Blackrock for PVP because Lord sucks.
    Lordareon is healthy with the understanding that a) the overall population is smaller and less consistent than that of Icecrown, b) PvPers are not drawn to this realm as to be able to do competitive PvP (see: 2.1k+ or so) you need to have BiS PvE offpieces which takes an unnecessary amount of time relative to IC/BR. This is not mutually exclusive with also saying that a) Lordareon has outlived its original conception as a hardcore server and b) Lordareon's overall PvP scene is worse than Icecrown or Blackrock (and this will never not be the case), and c) of the population we do have that PvPs, it is active and thriving, nor is it mutually exclusive with suggesting people play on Icecrown or Blackrock. This is also not mutually exclusive with wanting Lordareon to be nerfed into an Icecrown 2.0 in order to make the realm healthy long-term. Don't be mad at me because you can't into logic.
    Edited: July 10, 2020

7. Alright, here we go.
    https://imgur.com/a/y07boNI

Got lvl 80 at 7th of June, needed 3 weeks to reach 1800 for weapons. Got 277 bracers after that, so I had some 264 BoE pieces and battlemaster trinket at that moment. Same for my teammate, she had Banner of Victory, some 264 emblems items and 245 daggers from ToC.
    yes it is possible to get items faster than usual if you get carried with friends in guild and other stuff. but on average (pay attention) on average getting item's is way harder than other realms.
    i've seen good pvp players with bis items reached high mmr on this realm. but how many are they? it's unhealthy. one part of Lordaeron which is pvp specially arena is not used almost at all in Lordaeron and there is a problem imo. cross-realm is ok only for realms with same or close specifics and if you can't grasp the reason for it i cannot help with your understanding
    instead of so much talking i suggest just make it opt-in like Mercenary mode. if you like it you play with other realms it's your choice and if not u can play with your realm players and everyone would be happy

8. yes it is possible to get items faster than usual if you get carried with friends in guild and other stuff. but on average (pay attention) on average getting item's is way harder than other realms.
    Totally missing my point. I said I didn't have any PvE items that I looted from raid bosses, just some BoE 264's and ring from reputation farm. Same as my teammate. It was enough to put a good start.

i've seen good pvp players with bis items reached high mmr on this realm. but how many are they? it's unhealthy. one part of Lordaeron which is pvp specially arena is not used almost at all in Lordaeron and there is a problem imo. cross-realm is ok only for realms with same or close specifics and if you can't grasp the reason for it i cannot help with your understanding
    What if I tell you that arenas weren't played much before crossrealm as well? In fact, participation kept dropping since season 6 and arena scene was almost dead until Lordaeron was connected to crossrealm. At least now you can actually get arena procs.
    As for amount of BiS players with high MMR here, I already told you: most of potential PvP players would prefer other realms for known reasons. People tend to put as little effort as possible to achieve results. If you chose Lordaeron over Icecrown then you presumably don't like the idea of buying equipment you didn't earn. Few people feel the same way.

instead of so much talking i suggest just make it opt-in like Mercenary mode. if you like it you play with other realms it's your choice and if not u can play with your realm players and everyone would be happy
    It sounds good if you're a beginner with a fresh char and you're taking your first steps. But at higher MMR you'll have to wait for procs, and at some point you'll begin to face same opponents over and over again. Little PvP community here, remember?

9. It sounds good if you're a beginner with a fresh char and you're taking your first steps. But at higher MMR you'll have to wait for procs, and at some point you'll begin to face same opponents over and over again. Little PvP community here, remember?
    And then you could opt-in if you wanted to.

10. It sounds good if you're a beginner with a fresh char and you're taking your first steps. But at higher MMR you'll have to wait for procs, and at some point you'll begin to face same opponents over and over again. Little PvP community here, remember?
    the idea i mentioned is not about me it's about helping pvp aspect of Lordaeron to be active again. as i don't give a **** who you are and how is your skill level or whatever. you need to learn to talk about subject not about how i am or other players are playing cause it's none of your business. the opt-in feature seems really hurting for you i don't know the reason and i don't care but it's a fair system that can help gaming quality

11. Huh? Wasn't talking about you specifically. Translation difficulties, etc, etc. I meant any player: you, me, anyone else. If one's a novice, this system would be a great help, but it's not going to work that well after certain rating threshold.
    Funny you decided to take that as a personal offence, though. I don't really care who you are and what rating do you have.

12. Huh? Wasn't talking about you specifically. Translation difficulties, etc, etc. I meant any player: you, me, anyone else. If one's a novice, this system would be a great help, but it's not going to work that well after certain rating threshold.
    Funny you decided to take that as a personal offence, though. I don't really care who you are and what rating do you have.
    I misunderstood my apologies

13. Lordaeron only needed cross-faction PvP to works fine.
    ICC didn't needs crossrealm.
    Blackrock worked fine with cross-faction with specific players in the same custom conditions (competition equality on BGs/Arenas).

After several years with Cross Realm, we can conclude just Lordaeron was the most harmed with this experiment for every facts exposed here.

Also, the mercenary mode, even harms if you are Lordaeron/ICC player as Horde, because we are the base in every BG to fight VS pre made group PvP (even guilds PvP with AddOns to queue with 15 players) and after one decade, it is not necessary says why is better make PvP like Alliance in WoTLK. Even if many players crossed with the system to the Horde, they are constatly leaving the raid group with characters off line in a clear disavantage for many minutes, because is easier leave a raid group losing than switch to other character and this last fact is easier, if you need just one click to get a instant-character with BiS ToGC geared to try join a winning team.

Sincerely, The Horde Lordaeron PvP player with Mercenary Mode enabled and who has never played like Alliance.

14. Sad and discouraging to play in Warmane because of this. I just like blizzlike and fair servers. I think they will never remove Lordaeron from Cross-realm. Its a Pity. Going to play something else '-'

15. *BUMP*

Have there been any changes on this? Any plans on fixing the issue?
    I look forward to join the server with my friends, but we are concerned about this. :-/

First ... 1018192021 Last