1. May 15, 2020  
    "10v10 and then horde doesnt show up" kinda fun to hear that from a faction that always running away from any sort of fair pvp.
    Cant even count all those times your brave leader deathsorrow ran away from any horde group of a similar size to gather 10-15 more people.
    Once we catched him 4v8 and he just left his raid to die and used nitro boots to leave combat and hs, the pvp god of alliance indeed.
    Current alliance behavior reminds me of those 12yo kids, playing games with hacks and claiming how good they are before their 10yo friends.
    No wonder load of people transfered horde in the past months for pvp, you guys are just bad.
    Ezuro pretty much covered it all few days ago in horde discord, so ill just drop it here: https://imgur.com/YwYKyoy
    Oh and yeah, heres the opinion of your own faction skilled players about you guys: https://imgur.com/ThrUHbc
    Even involved people not deny the fact that you guys are just outnumbering and steamrolling small horde groups with a raid: https://imgur.com/a/slonHoq
    I really dont get it, do you guys actually believe that you're good?

Ah right, i forgot to mention raiding capitals!
    Brave alliance raiding NPC's that nobody cares about with a 40 people who leave the city 5 min after the kill. Good job you're pvp players now.
    People just dont bother gathering another 40 man raid, just for alliance to disband without even fighting because you're just scared to fight horde in fair fight.
    Cant even tell how many times your brave leaders of the alliance just disbanded their raids right in front of orgrimmar without a fight because horde was actually defending.
    People just got tired of getting together for alliance to run away like a cowards again.
    I dont recall any alliance raids in past year that had orgrimmar for more than 15 minutes. Maybe Miloraddodik had it for a while when he came there with a 12 man raid to gank a streamer at 3am.
    And even then he got destroyed by just 7 hordes with only 1 healer.
    Meanwhile horde coming to stormwing and basicly annihilating whole city. Few months ago Hannovia and Shadowbang was leading 2 raid groups that controlled stormwind+ironforge for whole evening.
    4 hours straight alliance had no access to auction house/bank in those cities. What can you say about that, brave alliance?
    And about defending, here is one of Hannovia's raids defending undercity with just 15 people against 40: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/534204549
    Heres a screenshot from horde discord with Ezuro and Hannovia defending Thrall against Number's raid in 4vs20 situation: https://imgur.com/qQTlQn5
    And after all that you guys still claim that you're stronger than horde pvp wise? The only thing you're strong at is at having more people still playing after crossrealm disaster.
    Grow up and learn to play.

And about ganking...
    I have to agree that current horde ganking situation is just awful, lvling on alliance is way harder now than it used to be around half year ago.
    But honestly it was caused by the alliance. Around summer/fall of 2019 there was barely any ganking besides Miloraddodik/Skyfall living at tarren mill.
    Lvling was something you could actually enjoy alot, so did i. And then people like Number and deathsorrow started ganking with a raid groups around this winter and we have what we have now.
    Horde ganking alliance way more, alliance ganking horde way more. Well done.
    The only difference is that horde does not ganking with a raid group. And not running away to gather more everytime someone shows up to kill them.

2. May 16, 2020  
    "10v10 and then horde doesnt show up" kinda fun to hear that from a faction that always running away from any sort of fair pvp.
    Cant even count all those times your brave leader deathsorrow ran away from any horde group of a similar size to gather 10-15 more people.
    Once we catched him 4v8 and he just left his raid to die and used nitro boots to leave combat and hs, the pvp god of alliance indeed.
    Current alliance behavior reminds me of those 12yo kids, playing games with hacks and claiming how good they are before their 10yo friends.
    No wonder load of people transfered horde in the past months for pvp, you guys are just bad.
    Ezuro pretty much covered it all few days ago in horde discord, so ill just drop it here: https://imgur.com/YwYKyoy
    Oh and yeah, heres the opinion of your own faction skilled players about you guys: https://imgur.com/ThrUHbc
    Even involved people not deny the fact that you guys are just outnumbering and steamrolling small horde groups with a raid: https://imgur.com/a/slonHoq

Brave alliance raiding NPC's that nobody cares about with a 40 people who leave the city 5 min after the kill. Good job you're pvp players now.
    People just dont bother gathering another 40 man raid, just for alliance to disband without even fighting because you're just scared to fight horde in fair fight.
    Cant even tell how many times your brave leaders of the alliance just disbanded their raids right in front of orgrimmar without a fight because horde was actually defending.
    People just got tired of getting together for alliance to run away like a cowards again.
    I dont recall any alliance raids in past year that had orgrimmar for more than 15 minutes. Maybe Miloraddodik had it for a while when he came there with a 12 man raid to gank a streamer at 3am.
    Meanwhile horde coming to stormwing and basicly annihilating whole city. Few months ago Hannovia and Shadowbang was leading 2 raid groups that controlled stormwind+ironforge for whole evening.
    4 hours straight alliance had no access to auction house/bank in those cities. What can you say about that, brave alliance?
    And about defending, here is one of Hannovia's raids defending undercity with just 15 people against 40: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/534204549
    Heres a screenshot from horde discord with Ezuro and Hannovia defending Thrall against Number's raid in 4vs20 situation: https://imgur.com/qQTlQn5
    And after all that you guys still claim that you're stronger than horde pvp wise? The only thing you're strong at is at having more people still playing after crossrealm disaster.

And about ganking...
    I have to agree that current horde ganking situation is just awful, lvling on alliance is way harder now than it used to be around half year ago.
    But honestly it was caused by the alliance. Around summer/fall of 2019 there was barely any ganking besides Miloraddodik/Skyfall living at tarren mill.
    Lvling was something you could actually enjoy alot, so did i. And then people like Number and deathsorrow started ganking with a raid groups around this winter and we have what we have now.
    The only difference is that horde does not ganking with a raid group. And not running away to gather more everytime someone shows up to kill them.
    lol that kid i remmber shadowbang killed him and his puppet 2v2 in undercity and shared picture in global channel http://imgur.com/gallery/LisWEwe
    also i remmber ezuro shared video from healga in global channel they outnumbered Hannovia 20v1
    this video explain everything about Alliannce
    https://youtu.be/vTDPGrWNPVc

3. May 16, 2020  
    Will repeat my comment from xundil video again here...
    I realized that the hordes were getting more and more nervous and angry day by day because we were killing them like rats, you can calm the situation with your comments as much as you want but the reality is different alliance destroying hordes in pvp on lordaeron and that's it. Don't be angry about it.

4. May 16, 2020  
    World PvPers taking it quite too serious is the ultimate cringe.

5. May 16, 2020  
    World PvPers taking it quite too serious is the ultimate cringe.
    Lmao.

Looked up the guy everyone wast mentioning - 2v2 team very nice hate 1329 rating (45 / 50).

Figures, somewhat decent PVP players either transferred to Blackrock or on a new server, meanwhile this realm worships a <1400 dk with negative winrate.

How the mighty have fallen.

6. May 16, 2020  
    Will repeat my comment from xundil video again here...
    I realized that the hordes were getting more and more nervous and angry day by day because we were killing them like rats, you can calm the situation with your comments as much as you want but the reality is different alliance destroying hordes in pvp on lordaeron and that's it. Don't be angry about it.
    Yeah, brave alliance destroying lone hordes with a raid group. Well done, you're strong now. The dude above you linked a good example of a "horde getting destroyed".

7. May 17, 2020  
    Yesterday Deathsorroww destroyed orgrimmar and camped the city.Horde win 0 wpvp because they take their time whining in forums about Alliance
    Grow up kids

8. May 17, 2020  
    That guy is the best leader a faction could ever have.I got my warbear on two characters because of him.sometimed he act mad but as long as he does wpvp horde can never win anything

9. May 17, 2020  
    Yes true love for the alliance! but those horde which calm the situation comments above have never joined the battle for wintergrasp or some form of wpvp because i know them. So better afk in dalaran or THUNDER BLUFF yeaa, and no one has said that hordes come to stormwind when the best pvp players don't play, sleep or doing real life things yea lets attack stormwind in the morning ehh horde horde you are aiming at the wrong opponent.

10. May 17, 2020  
    Camped the city for 10 minutes? I guess you all decided to ignore all the messages above you and start talking random nonsese. Shows your intellectual lvl pretty good, dont see any reason to keep replying here.

11. May 18, 2020  

And about ganking...
    Actually they do, only in groups of 3-4 or more vs 1 from my experience :) and then 5 of their 80s show up if you kill them. Lvling in azeroth for the past 1-2 months and it's always been the case. Quite happy though when I see Deathsorrow killing some hordes, makes the things a bit more balanced considering how camped and outnumbered it feels to be an alliance player while lvling.

Also...you feel the need to overcompensate for something....? You seem so butthurt in your ally vs horde comment xD

OOOOOH, you're one of that special kind who call crossrealm a "disaster". Now it makes more sense. lmao

Insulting others intellect just makes you the fool dude(so yea, no reason for you to keep posting, no one cares), don't be cringe-as someone above said- and maybe find something more fullfulling in your life than wow, because your rant with "cowards" and "brave alliance" and your pride for other peoples achievements-like that defend of UD, ignoring that those defending might have been all geared to the teeth while the raid could have had lvl 70s in their numbers, but hey, you gotta brag with what you can.
    Edited: May 18, 2020

12. May 18, 2020  
    You have actually never played a horde on *1 server cause if you did you would know allies gank 10* times more. As for achis... REALLYY???? any raid would do for the horde or for the alliance with 0 def lol. Only way one gets thwarted is if a spy from the other side tryhards to get inside the raid. Also on your point about gankin stv.... NOOOO just noo. Its just 35 allies ganking while the occational horde going for retribution killing your noobards and then leaving cause thats what all allies are worth. Never seen an ally 1v1ing on wpvp, really. You see one, you leave him be, he does the same; one more comes then they both turn on you... Sad pricks thinking righteously even.. Get out of your basement and realise you are just playing in a sad prick faction and nothing more.
    Not sure if troll or not but lvling as an ally for the past 2 months, horde is everywhere like rats in lvling zones. Groups of 3-4-5, you can't do ****. When solo they play chill and then a buddy comes and time to gank. Sorry to burst your buble dude, but you're playing the **** faction in that department. I did all zones on my warlock-locked xp at 60 so i don't overlvl- and the amount of times I saw only RED near me and maybe 1-2 ally players is insane.
    So get your head out of your *** because if you don't see how massively outnumbered alliance is in terms of lvling players then you need new glasses.

13. May 18, 2020  
    I'm sorry to tell you guys, there is not such thing as "Better Faction".
    Right now, each of the factions have ****load of players, and while even a small percent of the players are lowbie ganking dicks, that small percent translates to a big number, so you see alot of players doing that on both factions.
    on the other hand, I DO agree that making a 20m raid for ganking lowbies in STV is kinda cringe.

14. May 18, 2020  
    I can tell you that horde faction suckss horde killing low lvls in lakeshire every day because they can't win stupid wintergrasp and everyone knows that. I’ve been talking to a lot of hordes lately and everyone said how miserable hordes are.

15. May 18, 2020  
    Not sure if troll or not but lvling as an ally for the past 2 months, horde is everywhere like rats in lvling zones. Groups of 3-4-5, you can't do ****. When solo they play chill and then a buddy comes and time to gank. Sorry to burst your buble dude, but you're playing the **** faction in that department. I did all zones on my warlock-locked xp at 60 so i don't overlvl- and the amount of times I saw only RED near me and maybe 1-2 ally players is insane.
    So get your head out of your *** because if you don't see how massively outnumbered alliance is in terms of lvling players then you need new glasses.
    I dont know the situation after corona since many new players joined, but even from retail allies were ganking hordes 100000 times more. You could understand it if you ever played horde both on retail and 5 years here. And it can be explained. According to blizzard statistics alliance is the faction chosen by kids and women. Kids tend to do stupid things.

Now the fashion changed and corona hit so new kids joined horde. Now they do the same things they would do on their ally chars.

Side note: There was one thing in the years past called faction loyalty and it was enforced by blizzard. YOu had a horde ? you were horde. NO ally char on this server. Now you have people changing factions left and right, not knowing the lore of the game, not understanding the hate between factions nor how it got created.

LOK TAR OGAR

First ... 5678917 ... Last