1. May 4, 2020  
    The thing is lordaeron was fine before crossrealm. We got instaqueue arena, instaqueue bg as horde. Allies had longer queues but its their problem running ****** human mode, let them pay for their choices. This helped regulate the faction population as well. Then crossrealm came and i stoped playing pvp on lordearon, moved to icecrown, gotten full bis almost in 1/5 of the time and got bored of smournes all day so quit that too.. Lordaeron pvp was fun, relevant and competitive. Now its a ****show.
    idk what realm you played buddy boy, but bgs were 10min wait or more to get wsg, imagine queueing AV pre-cross realm, happened once a month, arenas ud get 10-15min queues minimum and 60% of your games would be Tuesdays nights bashing ppl who are doing 10games for weekly flush.

Lordaeron players should be given an option to partake in xrealm or not because its like sending 10y olds to fight college students. Everyone knows that lordaeron isnt very "pvp quality gameplay" realm but that doesnt mean the solution if simply "git gud, get gear scrub, stop whining". Its just the experience is different and the majority of lordaeron pvp players have this opinion regardless is it correct or not, they should get an option to be a part of it or not, even as a beta test just to see the feedback of it.
    There are pros and cons to xrealm, but whatever the balance is, you shouldnt( shouldnt but here we are rambling here) ignore Lordaeron players opinions just because you are a better pvp player.

2. May 4, 2020  
    I'm sorry to break it to you but your opinion stopped mattering the moment this became clear. If you don't play here then your input is of little interest or relevance.

People who play PvP or have played PvP here are the ones with relevant opinions in this topic.
    It's blatantly obvious that Stepkid is an Icecrown donator.

Went to his armory 5/5 s8 set with Sharpen, Heaven's Fall, doesn't even have 1550 achievement in 2s, and he is telling Lordaeron players to get better at PVP, lmao.

No only does he not have a slightest idea of raiding/pvp scene on Lordaeron, but also the only reason he wants to keep the crossrealm system is so that he can stroke his ego by oneshotting Lordaeron players on bgs.

On a side note, I don't think Warmane staff will do anything to fix this issue, majority of their income comes from Icecrown donators and they wouldn't want to upset the only players they care about.

3. May 4, 2020  
    Originally Posted by frysharry
    I don't understand why everyone talks about Lordareon as though it is the same realm as it was three years ago when ICC was super overtuned. I'm sorry you mistake being told you're bad with elitism, but that's just the fact: you're bad. But there's nothing wrong with that, because [...]
    Let me get this straight. You think your guild, the current number 3 guild in the server, with a 3 year history, lead by some of the most talented and knowledgeable people the whole scene has to offer, which spent the best of its time in the front line of PVE progression on the hardest and cleanest setting a private server ever offered, is having it too easy now. I respectfully rest my case.

[...]And yet, despite all of this, ICC was still not hard, it 'just' required 25 likeminded people who wanted to kill bosses, minmaxing to the moon and back, something pugs/bad players never understand.
    I moved the apostrophes next to the correct word, fixed that for you.

To kill bosses before the nerfs, you had to know how to play your class to the absolute best it can be played; now, not so much.
    I also remember getting carried through heroic Valithria and BPC with pugs the first time I saw the fight because they were broken and/or massively undertuned back then. Freeloot. I also know for a fact, because I was doing the pugs in Horde back in mid 2017, that people questioned the DI tactic on DBS until it was evident it was the best possible way to ace the fight, and then pugs weren't so grim anymore. It was through the work and dedication of many bright and skilled players that new tactics, appropriate for Lordaeron environment, emerged and settled the standards which today we still enforce in order to get through content somewhat smoothly (read: without being embarassingly overgeared for the fight).

Things have changed. You are absolutely right, Lordaeron is not what it used to be 3 years ago. Arguably, that is for the best since some specific tasks were (quoting a better playier than I'll ever be) "mathematically impossible", and/or required abusing server inaccuracies. Now if you please would consider the fact that not everyone is outgearing their fights, that grassroot progression is still a thing, and people are still out there tackling wing bosses and rejoicing at any small step forward, you will maybe see that yours is an accomplished guild on a perma-patch server, and you're just getting bored.

Now back onto something we can finally agree upon:

They need to fix the ilvl brackets THAT NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT FOR SOME REASON.
    Breaking the queue into more than 2 brackets is self-defeating. I said earlier (and it probably got lost by now through the verbose handholding we had to do for the special kids) that even putting the bar a tiny bit higher for high iLVL queue would massively improve Lordaeron experience, for reasons that anyone who has any respectable experience with the server will surely agree upon. That is my take on the matter.

On a side note, I decided to ignore the clown pestering this thread with his annoying lack of critical thinking and credibility. Please everyone consider doing the same so that we can actually discuss something worthwhile instead.
    Edited: May 4, 2020

4. May 4, 2020  

Went to his armory 5/5 s8 set with Sharpen, Heaven's Fall, doesn't even have 1550 achievement in 2s, and he is telling Lordaeron players to get better at PVP, lmao.

No only does he not have a slightest idea of raiding/pvp scene on Lordaeron, but also the only reason he wants to keep the crossrealm system is so that he can stroke his ego by oneshotting Lordaeron players on bgs.

On a side note, I don't think Warmane staff will do anything to fix this issue, majority of their income comes from Icecrown donators and they wouldn't want to upset the only players they care about.
    I have several friends on Icecrown that have donated a lot and they also think Lordaeron got the "shaft" (as to speak) with crossrealm PvP, because they're able to see the issue objectively. So I think the donation part isn't important here.

On the other hand you're most likely quite accurate in your description about people like the poster above only wanting to stroke their ego. If he was playing on Lordaeron and active in PvP you'd be seeing him post furiously about the whole ordeal.

I have no idea how the staff reasons in this regard so I won't comment on that. But I don't think they ignore Lordaeron players, at least not completely - granted perhaps we're lower on their "priority list" as to speak. *shrug*
    Edited: May 4, 2020

5. May 4, 2020  

Donated straight away without any struggle and I enjoy farming Lordaeron players in cross-realm bgs with my bis donated characters. I enjoy playing cross-realm at the moment, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. LONG LIVE CROSS-REALM!

I'm sorry to break it to you but your opinion stopped mattering the moment this became clear. If you don't play here then your input is of little interest or relevance.

People who play PvP or have played PvP here are the ones with relevant opinions in this topic.
    You are the one that's totally irrelevant and getting diverted from the topic.

I'm here just to make sure that cross-realm doesn't become optional. As far as the argument, cross-realm still stands which means my input is totally relevant and more important than yours.

6. May 4, 2020  
    idk what realm you played buddy boy, but bgs were 10min wait or more to get wsg, imagine queueing AV pre-cross realm, happened once a month, arenas ud get 10-15min queues minimum and 60% of your games would be Tuesdays nights bashing ppl who are doing 10games for weekly flush.

Lordaeron players should be given an option to partake in xrealm or not because its like sending 10y olds to fight college students. Everyone knows that lordaeron isnt very "pvp quality gameplay" realm but that doesnt mean the solution if simply "git gud, get gear scrub, stop whining". Its just the experience is different and the majority of lordaeron pvp players have this opinion regardless is it correct or not, they should get an option to be a part of it or not, even as a beta test just to see the feedback of it.
    There are pros and cons to xrealm, but whatever the balance is, you shouldnt( shouldnt but here we are rambling here) ignore Lordaeron players opinions just because you are a better pvp player.
    I said as a horde, read properly you human mongrel lol.... If you want to roll an ally and get insta queue then i have nothing else to say.. I played on lordaeron from launch till 2017 then came back in 2019. Back then it was instaqueue for us hordes, both arena and bg. And we got all bgs all the time. Now about the real issue its that most lordaeron players me included are tired of seeing 25 smournes in a 30 man bg. Its really stupid and not fun. Don tknow what else to say. Humans will be humans i guess and you will stil come crying saying you had to wait one week. The crossrealm was made for humans as was mercenary mode.

On a side note, if xrealm goes down, lordeaeron will still not ahve a pvp scene right now since all people that did pvp on lord have stoped or moved on br or ic.... So lol.

7. May 4, 2020  
    Stepkid has been very toxic in many threads here in this forum. My recommendation is to simply ignore him.

Regarding the actual topic here, many people have made very valid arguments. But this has already happened more than once a lot of time ago. And either the staff did not show up or they simply ignored it. You have to realize that they are fully aware of all the threads and complains about Lordaeron being in the xrealm pool for PvP, but they do nothing to tackle them. It's either because it's not on their interest to do so (for whatever reason) or the ones that can decide on this matter don't play in Lordaeron so they simply see it as one more recurrent suggestion, such as "bring cata back" or "multibox is *&%-·"@", and can't grasp the fact that there is an uderlying problem here.
    In my personal experience, I am yet to find someone while playing Lordaeron that actually tells me that xrealm is nice. I've played since launch.
    But, again, this has been expressed for several years in multiple threads, no new info here. I even tried to push the matter quoting Proterean:

The core philosophy of custom additions on our realms is that those who do not want to participate in them can simply turn them off and everything related to it will be absent from the game for those players that do not want it.

So those, although we really don't think the number of such players is big at all, that dont't want it, can simply ignore it.
    This was regarding SoloQ and a 10-year-old could spot that this is not true because xrealm is not an option.

Having said this, if you are a staff member reading this, please take a moment to carefully read through this thread.

8. May 4, 2020  
    This topic is to mainly frame Warmane's idea of corss-realm to look bad. Nothing unfortunate to see majority of Lordaeron players supporting it to get an easy way around, it's a well know fact. Just for the sake of few people creating topics and misleading others about the idea of cross-realm is very unfortunate to see here. I will post below where a fellow Lodaeron player said it himself/herself how bad Lordaeron people are at PvP and how they have to improve themselves, instead of blaming cross-realm.

pro-crossrealm summed:
    "Me and my 6 friends (the majority of Lordaeron players) really enjoy crossrealm with our fully geared characters and our specificly built specs. If you feel like crossrealm is too challanging maybe you should just get better skills than those guys from Icecrown and Blackrock who do bg/arena non-stop, because obviously they have none, and some skills are enough to beat overgeared players."
    The above post pretty much said everything about how bad majority of Lordaeron players are at PvP by a Lordaeron player itself. Nothing much to argue here because I see myself lots of Lordaeron players still playing and enjoying cross-realm bgs. There are at least 5 to 6 Lordaeron players in every AB OR EOTS bgs. Most of them are well geared 6k+ GS good PvP players. Only players from Lordaeron who are really bad at PvP seek for an easy solution by framing corss-realm as a bad idea.

With that being said, you don't have to appreciate for what Warmane has provided for us, but at least don't complain about it (in this case cross-realm).

9. May 4, 2020  
    This topic is to mainly frame Warmane's idea of corss-realm to look bad. Nothing unfortunate to see majority of Lordaeron players supporting it to get an easy way around, it's a well know fact. Just for the sake of few people creating topics and misleading others about the idea of cross-realm is very unfortunate to see here. I will post below where a fellow Lodaeron player said it himself/herself how bad Lordaeron people are at PvP and how they have to improve themselves, instead of blaming cross-realm.

The above post pretty much said everything about how bad majority of Lordaeron players are at PvP by a Lordaeron player itself. Nothing much to argue here because I see myself lots of Lordaeron players still playing and enjoying cross-realm bgs. There are at least 5 to 6 Lordaeron players in every AB OR EOTS bgs. Most of them are well geared 6k+ GS good PvP players. Only players from Lordaeron who are really bad at PvP seek for an easy solution by framing corss-realm as a bad idea.

With that being said, you don't have to appreciate for what Warmane has provided for us, but at least don't complain about it (in this case cross-realm).
    Stepkid, your lack of parental love should stop clouding your vision. This is the lordaeron part of the forum and in particular about a feature that got enforced on the realm. If you are not part of this particular realm and have no contructive feedback to provide why do you keep spamming the thread?. You have no experience at all about lordearon pvp pre-crossrealm nor what it feels(and it feels great) to play with other people who have hard farmed their gear. Also it was very refreshing having teams with different stages of gearing on people, it created an air of competitiveness among your peers and it felt good to gear up. Now you are getting queued with 25 retris-warriors-dks which is mainly icecrown population with the occational ele cancor shamman...

The real problem is that lordaeron pvp died. And i dont know if anything right now could resurrect it.

PS: As a horde we win more now with xrealm+merc but its no fun anymore. Wins are steamrolls and losses are opposite side steamrolls. Didnt have a competitive match in months.
    Edited: May 4, 2020 Reason: mistake on a word

10. May 5, 2020  
    Biggest problem is arena, i wouldnt mind having crossrealm bgs that much, tho i have to admit it kills any rivalry in the realm.
    People are unable to reach rating for s8 pieces and weapons due to massive gear gap, well geared team in lords sense doesnt even match br template gear atm.
    Edited: May 5, 2020

11. May 5, 2020  
    Thorbjorn is rude to all those who don't agree with his point, so I recommend putting him on forum ignore.
    "rude comment"
    It's obvious you're from Icecrown and have no clue what the raiding scene on Lordaeron is so I'll just stop replying here.
    aaaadmins! admins!

All 4 realms are wotlk realms, there are no glaring differences between them since it's not a different expansion like cata or panda.

we have a prodigy video game designer here boys!

12. May 7, 2020  
    The biggest problem is Blackrock, when Lord was down , i tried that server just for fun ...... You get a fully geared, fully gem, fully enchanted character in less than 10 min. They should have been geared down with furious instead of relentless

13. May 8, 2020  
    Say what you will say y'all but BG in lordaeron is neverfun

14. May 8, 2020  
    Lordaeron or sunwell fór pvp ? Dont want buying gear

15. May 8, 2020  
    Lordaeron or sunwell fór pvp ? Dont want buying gear
    Do you even need to ask? :D

First ... 3456715 ... Last