1. July 1, 2020  
    A fresh toon on Blackrock has better gear. If you are incapable of getting better than Furious gear on Lordareon, create a toon on Blackrock and play PvP from that realm until your Lordareon toon is geared enough. This was repeatedly stated throughout this thread and you still refuse to do it.

The difficulty of acquiring gear, especially when Lorda has been nerfed repeatedly over the past 2 years, has zero impact when all of the gear is available on all 3 realms. The main issue with crossrealm would be gear availability, not how difficult it is to acquire it. "Hardcore realm" after all :) No surprise you're complaining, you're incapable of killing past 5-6 bosses in ICC. Are you Fishbro's alt account?

It was a system that took time and resources to create and implement, and because the overall effects have been resoundingly positive. They have no obligation to put it up for a vote or implement an opt-out feature; if you don't like it, move to another private WotLK realm -- wait.

So much seething! As was stated multiple times throughout the thread, crossrealm is great for Lordareon because it significantly increases the available player base to pull players from and it makes BGs available at all times of the day except for a few hours where it's both off peak hours of NA and EU. There are more Lordareon players queueing BGs now than at any point, arguably since Ulduar tier. And it's ironic you're saying these things when it's exactly what you people want from removing crossrealm: the exclusive right to bash and graveyard camp Lordareon players until they stop queueing. "But what about the ability to be placed on the opposing faction if queues are imbalanced?" Well good thing it has an opt-out setting so Alliance players can immediately turn it off as soon as they get GY camped as Horde.

That's a good question, isn't it? Why would anyone choose to play on Lordareon in 2020? Anyone who asks what server they should start on, I always suggest Icecrown, because there's no redeeming factors in Lordareon. It's full of wanna-be tryhards drunk on the idea of clearing buffed content when they're garbage players. I support nerfing Lordareon to Icecrown levels but you know, all those wanna-be tryhards come out of the woods crying about how they only started playing here cause muh buffed PvE content. The PvP scene is thriving for what PvPers are here; it does not change the fact that Lordareon does not attract PvPers and why there's only an extraordinarily small handful of extremely good PvPers, and these players aren't exclusive to Lordareon (they play on IC/BR).

Wow, it only took 17 pages for someone to understand the real issue here! Maybe people will start reading my posts so it doesn't take 15 pages after I comment about what the real problem is!

All of you guys are so angry and incoherent. You can very easily solve your own issue by creating a Blackrock toon and spending 15 minutes to gear it up and immediately be more powerful than your Lordareon toon, but instead you choose to come to the forums to complain about something that won't ever change. You could reroll on Icecrown and go pug LoD and get BiS PvE and PvE offpieces and grind PvP gear there, but you choose not to. Maybe you guys don't subscribe to the notion of being a xXxHaRdCoRexXx player, but I don't see any other reason why you would stay on Lordareon if you find it such a major inconvenience. And of course you won't read anything I write, so you'll be seething forever, and that's fine, because at the end of the day that's all you want to do: stay mad & git gub scrub.
    Yes, it's our fault we don't want to reroll from a buffed x1 realm to a instant80 nonsense or a x7. Blame the user, not the faulty design.

It won't change? Yeah, that's why Lord situation is the one it is or why many have already left. It only holds itself due to the PvE population and the lack of an alternative, not because of its own merits.

"PvP is thriving for what PvPers are here"... a.k.a. you'll enjoy it you have an old geared toon before xrealm and, even then, most have already left.
    "Anyone who asks what server they should start on, I always suggest Icecrown, because there's no redeeming factors in Lordaeron. " Well, there are enough. x1 and tougher content are a good boost, but having to choose for either a PvP or PvE experience makes it a large issue. IC'x x7 rate is enough to many to not even consider it. BR's lack of PvE does the same.

And, well, don't tell us about coherence when you're justifying a poor PvP state on a realm while "solving" it by REROLLING (i.e. making it WORSE). And the "just make a toon on BR til your Lord one is geared enough" is the same. We ask for an improvement. This isn't even damage containment.

2. July 1, 2020  
    Wow, it only took 17 pages for someone to understand the real issue here! Maybe people will start reading my posts so it doesn't take 15 pages after I comment about what the real problem is!
    You really are daft buddy. While GS brackets are a problem, the realm that is taking the grunt of it is still Lordaeron for all the aforementioned reasons I've listed.

While you're still going to get stomped if you're undergeared, getting those items is 10 times faster on ICC and 30 times faster on BR. Your logic of "just reroll" is just affecting the server negatively, making people leave or not bother with PvP at all, thus even more streamlining Lordaeron to be a "PvE exclusive" realm, which will make people burnout faster.

In the long term, this is just hurting the health of the server, for instant gratification of a several minutes less queue for 5 people to join your BG.

3. July 1, 2020  
    Hes obviously a kid or a really stupid adult who has no idea what hes talking about.

His solution to fix Lord Corssrealm is to reroll on Blackrock.

Genius.

"It was a system that took time and resources to create and implement, and because the overall effects have been resoundingly positive. They have no obligation to put it up for a vote or implement an opt-out feature; if you don't like it, move to another private WotLK realm -- wait."

Also genius. But its a good thing you dont run any serious business or run at all for that matter, because with that attitude you wouldn't get far.

4. July 1, 2020  
    Yes, it's our fault we don't want to reroll from a buffed x1 realm to a instant80 nonsense or a x7. Blame the user, not the faulty design.

It won't change? Yeah, that's why Lord situation is the one it is or why many have already left. It only holds itself due to the PvE population and the lack of an alternative, not because of its own merits.
    His solution to fix Lord Corssrealm is to reroll on Blackrock.
    While you're still going to get stomped if you're undergeared, getting those items is 10 times faster on ICC and 30 times faster on BR. Your logic of "just reroll"
    You chose to play on a buffed PvE content, 1x server, and now you guys are complaining that gear is too difficult to get and you don't want to "reroll" to a server that has both faster leveling experience and faster gearing. And contrary to whatever you believe, Warmane does not delete your characters on every other of their WotLK realms if you create a toon on other realms. Protip: you're allowed to play on all 3 realms, for free!

"Anyone who asks what server they should start on, I always suggest Icecrown, because there's no redeeming factors in Lordaeron. " Well, there are enough. x1 and tougher content are a good boost
    x1 is garbage and the content has been repeatedly nerfed over the years. It's not the xXxHaRdCoRexXx experience it once was, and as I continually suspect, this mental circlejerk of people thinking they're xXxHaRdCoRexXx for playing here is a significant factor in preventing making Lordareon an Icecrown v2.0 so we can have a consistent player-base for years to come. The BIGGEST downside of Icecrown's x7 xp rate is that it cannot be reduced by the player at will; if this was enabled, it would be significantly easier for newer players to start there as the x7 rates can overwhelm players, by both making leveling indirectly painful by outleveling gear significantly fast and also leveling so fast you're unable to have enough gold to train spells, mounts, etc.

And, well, don't tell us about coherence when you're justifying a poor PvP state on a realm while "solving" it by REROLLING (i.e. making it WORSE). And the "just make a toon on BR til your Lord one is geared enough" is the same. We ask for an improvement. This isn't even damage containment.
    In the long term, this is just hurting the health of the server, for instant gratification of a several minutes less queue for 5 people to join your BG.
    But its a good thing you dont run any serious business or run at all for that matter, because with that attitude you wouldn't get far.
    Nah, you're all starry-eyed idealists who see nothing but happiness and bubbles and good dreams, if only we could remove crossrealm. You're all woefully ignorant and have no idea about the state of the server and PvP before crossrealm. And thank god none of you ******s actually played on the server back when I fought to get RDF and heirlooms enabled on the server so the server wouldn't completely die like three years ago. If you want the server to survive and thrive, get the PvE content nerfed to Icecrown levels or at the very least introduce the option for the ICC buff (LOL Jaraxxus HC having as much HP as a Marrow 25 HC! Anub still needing this ******ed block tank strat to kill!) But much like the baddie pretend elitists who opposed RDF and heirlooms because it ruined the experience of 'muh xXxHaRdCoRE sErvEr" fantasy, I am sure you will all oppose that too.

Nothing will change on the crossrealm front on the server. You can make steps to improve the situation for yourself or you can come here and stomp your feet and ***** and whine. Cry more and/or git gud scrubs.
    Edited: July 1, 2020

5. July 1, 2020  
    Try harder lol
    You seriously contradict yourself with every new post you make. Are you schizophrenic or just mentally impaired?

Btw you just trashed on Lord as a realm. GG

6. July 1, 2020  

7. July 1, 2020  
    your Avatar picture says it all about your mental disorder Frysharry. and after these posts there is no doubt about it. no one cares about your comments or reads them anymore

8. July 1, 2020  
    "Lordaeron's PvP is in great condition if you don't play on Lordaeron!"

9. July 2, 2020  
    "Lordaeron's PvP is in great condition if you don't play on Lordaeron!"
    Chooses to play on a buffed PvE realm knowing full well that it will decrease the chance to completely clear ICC every week, thus slowing the acquisition of PvE gear and consequently relentless PvP gear via Frosties, although can easily make a character from scratch, instant 80, full professions, gems, and enchants for free on another realm with full relentless, but refuses to do it, because I have muh right to a competitively geared toon on Lordareon :(((

stay mad

I'll see you boys on page 24 when I drop in again to see you still crying :''(((

10. July 2, 2020  
    Chooses to play on a buffed PvE realm knowing full well that it will decrease the chance to completely clear ICC every week
    Yeah, chooses to play on a realm for the purpose of playing with people FROM that realm who got into it for the same reasons. Imagine that huh? Must be a mind blower for you.

Also, fast edit - do you realize that 85% of the Lord population play there just because they saw blizzlike rates, and for the steady progression, and that the minority of the HC guilds went there for buffed content? So you saying "you wanted to be hardcore dur hur".. no..
    Edited: July 2, 2020

11. July 2, 2020  
    And I'm sure not living on earth is your solution to global warming, as "most people on earth just care about money anyway, so you should too".

12. July 3, 2020  
    how can you expect the pvp scene to thrive on lord if it takes literally months of grinding to gear yourself up well enough to be at least able to compete with the majority of IC or virtually everyone from Blackrock? it's only logical there'll be only a handful of these guys on Lord and the rest will just give up on PVP because it's just a waste of time of doing it if every game is largely rigged against you

13. July 4, 2020  
    how can you expect the pvp scene to thrive on lord if it takes literally months of grinding to gear yourself up well enough to be at least able to compete with the majority of IC or virtually everyone from Blackrock? it's only logical there'll be only a handful of these guys on Lord and the rest will just give up on PVP because it's just a waste of time of doing it if every game is largely rigged against you
    That's an exaggeration. You don't need monthes of gear farming to be competitive against other players, even if they are donators. You either play good enough and quickly get your S8 pieces (weapons take priority, obviously) or you spend years grinding S7 and crying about how it is easy to play on IC or BR.

14. July 5, 2020  
    That's an exaggeration. You don't need monthes of gear farming to be competitive against other players, even if they are donators. You either play good enough and quickly get your S8 pieces (weapons take priority, obviously) or you spend years grinding S7 and crying about how it is easy to play on IC or BR.
    Issue isn't really coming from getting S8 stuff (and it still kinda is, with near BiS mmr droppers) but rather being on an even field, which requires high end PvE pieces when there's 2-3 guilds total clearing 25-men ICCh. This is the real bottleneck, not S8. You can be full S8 but you won't be doing a thing having NES+BoV (taking as example a rather generic early trinket combo, assuming human to avoid medallion as it's the race where it makes more of a difference) compared to a hSTS+hDW. In the same way some defensive offsets make a difference (Solace is still accessible, but Bauble -specially hc- is quite rare).

On the other side, WF weapons are a rather poor choice (exception being rogue swap OHs) for all non-casters. Full WF gear is barely used on shamans (who lack defensive options, so they rely on copping resil). PvE offpieces barely sacrifice survivability but they bring over twice the offensive power.

All in all, there's quite more to it than "playing good enough and get your S8 pieces".
    Edited: July 5, 2020 Reason: Typo.

15. July 5, 2020  
    https://imgur.com/WSxWaix

not pictured: three more lorda people below cutoff

WTF LORDAREON PVP IS DEAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

First ... 81617181920 ... Last