1. May 18, 2020  
    Dude, if you don't know don't talk. No one cares about your retail stories. We're talking about this server and NOW. You're just an ***** horde cringe wannabe. Most players play both factions since TBC. "women and chilldren" argument really shows how much of a fanboy you are. I played 6 years on horde and now i'm playing alliance and it's much better in terms of quality of players I interract with. But as someone above said, both factions have lots of players so bad players will be on both siddes.
    Just shut up with your nonsense and fairytales

In lvling zones hordes are outnumbering allies 5 to 1, and we're talking lvling players, not 80s. Tanaris and Ungoro are camped by 80s of both factions, but horde has control most of the time since even without 80s, they have higher numbers in lvling characters.

And if you knew any bit of lore you'd know "the hate" is just a pretext, factions would get along pretty well after the end of wrath, but a plot needs to be made. Even in current lore time and time again you see factions vs some evil maniac. All faction leaders get along pretty well except the nucase aka sylvanas or garrosh.
    So again, stop talking rubbish.
    And the faction thing had nothing to do with "loyalty" lol, it had to do with world pvp which had a much bigger impact on things. Even with faction separation you see on vanilla servers raids camping other raids at entrances because people have multiple accounts. That's all it is about, sorry to burst your bubble
    Edited: May 18, 2020

2. May 18, 2020  
    Dude, if you don't know don't talk. No one cares about your retail stories. We're talking about this server and NOW. You're just an ***** horde cringe wannabe. Most players play both factions since TBC. "women and chilldren" argument really shows how much of a fanboy you are. I played 6 years on horde and now i'm playing alliance and it's much better in terms of quality of players I interract with. But as someone above said, both factions have lots of players so bad players will be on both siddes.
    Just shut up with your nonsense and fairytales

In lvling zones hordes are outnumbering allies 5 to 1, and we're talking lvling players, not 80s. Tanaris and Ungoro are camped by 80s of both factions, but horde has control most of the time since even without 80s, they have higher numbers in lvling characters.

And if you knew any bit of lore you'd know "the hate" is just a pretext, factions would get along pretty well after the end of wrath, but a plot needs to be made. Even in current lore time and time again you see factions vs some evil maniac. All faction leaders get along pretty well except the nucase aka sylvanas or garrosh.
    So again, stop talking rubbish.
    And the faction thing had nothing to do with "loyalty" lol, it had to do with world pvp which had a much bigger impact on things. Even with faction separation you see on vanilla servers raids camping other raids at entrances because people have multiple accounts. That's all it is about, sorry to burst your bubble
    Not bursting any bubble. You are just a butthurt ally who just got ganked once or twice and came to flame. Allies have been doing this forever, some hordes go retaliate and you come crying on the forums. Get over it really lol..

And yes you are a kid, your age doesnt matter.

3. May 19, 2020  

Yo maggots stop sidetracking and move back to the topic about disabling the crossrealm.

4. May 19, 2020  
    Seriously, we need that poll to vote on disabling crossrealm... just make sure the only people who can vote are Lordaeron players who atleast have a level 40 char so there's no interference from the fully geared ICC dudes with SM that can't get 1.6k in Arena and like to one shot under geared players

5. May 19, 2020  
    Not bursting any bubble. You are just a butthurt ally who just got ganked once or twice and came to flame. Allies have been doing this forever, some hordes go retaliate and you come crying on the forums. Get over it really lol..

And yes you are a kid, your age doesnt matter.
    ...You're a troll. You fanboy about the horde and are a sexist and you call others kids? That's your finishing argument?
    I got ganked in every zone daily even if I was higher lvl because hordes gank in groups of 4-5 and they are way more in lvling zones. You are an ***** who talks about retail fairytakes and what he "thinks" not even knowing the situation on the server :D. You flamed everyone calling them kids and "women" (the **** dude) and pricks.

Read your posts before talking troll and see how cringe you are.
    The fact you even continue with that "some horde just retaliate" bs shows how dumb you are and how little you actually know of this server xD.
    SERVERS DIFFER GENIUS, faction balances differ and communities differ. Your retail time when you were 5 does not matter. Both factions were ganking since forever, so? Is about Lordaeron where alliance gets outnumbered and gang ganked. That's what I'm talking about. Go retaliate on your pacifier.
    Edited: May 19, 2020

6. May 19, 2020  

Yo maggots stop sidetracking and move back to the topic about disabling the crossrealm.
    Plenty of people BIS on Lordaeron too, is an old server. Crossrealm has nothing to do with the fact that those BIS players are not in top 50 arena teams, is about skill at that point. Removing Crossrealm will increase queue time and make you get rekt by bis lordaeron players, nothing more. Since its implementation the numbers in Lordaeron increased, you can pvp at all times so really no downside to it-besides arena, that should be considered to be realm only but I doubt there would be even enough teams to make a ladder on Lordaeron-

7. May 19, 2020  
    Seriously, we need that poll to vote on disabling crossrealm... just make sure the only people who can vote are Lordaeron players who atleast have a level 40 char so there's no interference from the fully geared ICC dudes with SM that can't get 1.6k in Arena and like to one shot under geared players
    You know plenty of people do have bis and shadowmourne legit on Icecrown and their numbers start to increase on Lordaeron as well, right? Both servers are old mate, if you wanna run from Shadowmourne not crossrealm is the issue, is the age of the server. Try playing Frostmourne which is fresh. But that's the normal course of any server.
    Crossrealm or not you'll get farmed as a low gear player, everyone get through that, just farm and get better gear and resilience.

8. May 19, 2020  
    You know plenty of people do have bis and shadowmourne legit on Icecrown and their numbers start to increase on Lordaeron as well, right? Both servers are old mate, if you wanna run from Shadowmourne not crossrealm is the issue, is the age of the server. Try playing Frostmourne which is fresh. But that's the normal course of any server.
    Crossrealm or not you'll get farmed as a low gear player, everyone get through that, just farm and get better gear and resilience.
    Lmao yeah, there are people BiS geared, but I know these guys played their asses of for that gear, not joined the server yesterday and donated and now faceroll the keyboard. Why would I lose to such a person where in normal circumstances if he had to play for it he wouldn't get that gear in a long, long time and that's even if he would get it.

It's not about the gear, or about the server age, I'm fine getting stomped by a BiS geared dude that's from Lord, but not cheated out of the win by some guy who just got all his items by sliding his credit card and clicking on what he likes, who can't get over 1.6k in Arena lmao. Those guys can stay cross realm with BR, plenty of pop on both sides, and if Lord is PvE only as you say, it being removed shouldn't be your concern since you're playing on ICC and interested in PvP.

9. May 19, 2020  
    ...that's just your pride at the line...nothing subtantial. You get killed either way. Icecrown players grind their gear too, is much much easier, yes, but that's why you play on Lordaeron right? to have the satisfaction of working harder for stuff.
    The "donor" thing is a meme that should be put to rest. ICC 25 HC is on farm casually on icecrown, people are gearing very fast by normal means.

10. May 19, 2020  
    What about the option of making it toggleable by players through the website (like mercenary mode)? Make it on by default, so people who actually care about it would be able to turn it off, while new players who don't know about cross-realm, or players who don't care about it will have it on by default. If someone choose to have longer queue time, let him have it.

The only reason you wouldn't want this option is for forcing other Lordaeron players to play with you on cross-realm bg.

For arena, it will have to be more specific solution, because you can't have 2 different ratings.

11. May 19, 2020  
    ...that's just your pride at the line...nothing subtantial.
    Are you for real? It's not pride, it's arena rating and honor gain lmao, since cross realm increases the number of geared people you're about to meet by x15 at least. Yeah, BiS people on Lord too, but those are in very few numbers compared to the majority and would get separated via rating. Like I've said, the problem with arena cross realm is all the noob full BiS gatekeepers stuck at 1500-1800 you can't beat without good gear.

12. May 19, 2020  
    Are you for real? It's not pride, it's arena rating and honor gain lmao, since cross realm increases the number of geared people you're about to meet by x15 at least. Yeah, BiS people on Lord too, but those are in very few numbers compared to the majority and would get separated via rating. Like I've said, the problem with arena cross realm is all the noob full BiS gatekeepers stuck at 1500-1800 you can't beat without good gear.
    More and more Lordaeron players have started playing cross-realm bgs now. There are at least 4 to 5 Lordaeron players on each side in an AB or EOTS. Only the arrogant stubborn Lordaeron players who always compare how others obtained their gear want this cross-realm disabled or made optional. If you have that much of an ego, then you absolutely should get farmed in cross-realm bgs and arena. After all these years if you can't get a decent gear, it's your fault, not cross-realm. There is even GS bracket system that works most of the time. You will have to improve your PvP skills and try to obtain better gear, rather than seeking out an easy way by saying to disable or make cross-realm optional.

Cross-realm drastically reduces the queue time across all the wotlk realms including GS bracket system queue. Making cross-realm optional just for few butt-hurt Lordaeron players will sabotage the other wotlk realms as well. Cross-realm should never be made optional, but rather fit in soon more Frostmourne players into it ASAP.

13. May 19, 2020  
    You will have to improve your PvP skills and try to obtain better gear, rather than seeking out an easy way by saying to disable or make cross-realm optional.
    Very good point coming from a 1400 rating donor lmao, nice point on Frostmourne being added into the mix even though they don't have all content unlocked yet. I actually didn't play here in years, played on AT and Molten before, just came back a week ago, so no, it's not "after all these years", I'm pretty fresh.

You're either a troll or suffering serious mental health problems due to some past real life trauma.

Like I've said, no one here is saying "DISABLE CROSS REALM!!!", let's just get a poll first, and see what the people want? If you're so sure people don't want it disabled, you have nothing to worry about. They don't even have to implement the change, just do a poll first. Simple.

Either way, I'm done responding to you Stepkid, everything you wrote on multiple threads is garbage with very little sense, stop blowing smoke up your ***.

14. May 19, 2020  
    Very good point coming from a 1400 rating donor lmao, nice point on Frostmourne being added into the mix even though they don't have all content unlocked yet. I actually didn't play here in years, played on AT and Molten before, just came back a week ago, so no, it's not "after all these years", I'm pretty fresh.

You're either a troll or suffering serious mental health problems due to some past real life trauma.

Like I've said, no one here is saying "DISABLE CROSS REALM!!!", let's just get a poll first, and see what the people want? If you're so sure people don't want it disabled, you have nothing to worry about. They don't even have to implement the change, just do a poll first. Simple.

Either way, I'm done responding to you Stepkid, everything you wrote on multiple threads is garbage with very little sense, stop blowing smoke up your ***.
    I'm pretty sure you just get farmed all the time everywhere. Like I said, you are one of the butt-hurt Lordaeron player. Yes! You are right, they have not yet implemented the change and they sure will not implement it all.

You are sure done responding to me, just like how you are done with the game with your garbage skills with no sense at all what to do in PvP. As expected, you quit here and in game as well. Therefore, I think we shouldn't consider people's opinion like yours who has given up and chose to quit. With that being said, there will be no poll whatsoever.

15. May 19, 2020  
    If you want a "fair" shot go Frostmourne or simply grind on Lordaeron. up to you, but there's no way around that. In an MMO time is the resource you put in and items are the profit.

Anyway, I hope you understand Warmane staff is not "ignoring" you or the people who ask for these things because they want to ignore you. It makes 0 sense to implement any of the things proposed here because 1 they worked their *** off to get crossrealm up 2 the majority of people are happy and content with how it is .

A poll for a drastic change on a forum that gets barely visited is not how things get done and from the past-well you would not know since you just came back- Warmane does not take action unless they see it as good-which they don't in regards to taking crossrealm out- or they see a major reaction from the player base which again, they do not atm.
    I'm sure after corona passes and Lordaeron probably goes back to 4-5k to 6-7k peak time people will claim crossrealm did this and the server is dieing xD ignoring the fact that this surge of players is just because people are in lockdown.

You can't assume the population will stay like this to ensure a healthy pvp scene and you can't just play around toggle on and off realm features, this ain't no fun server, people want stable and clear things. Lordaeron pvp was DEAD in the past for the most part with people begging for crossrealm because it is better to play than to not play at all, even if some gear differences are there.-sure, oppinions are split, some will say they had just the good pvp scene they wanted, depends who you listen to-.

I'm for it because it really makes 0 difference to me if I get one shotted by a icecrown retri or a lordaeron retri, but it makes a huge difference if I can get in a quick bg because I fancy it or I can not because is not peak hour. And again, thinking longterm shadowmourne and BIS will become more and more commmon, so the only rational thing to do is to play the game and get better so you can play around that. Only 3 classes use SM, the rest don't and CAN compete. Not shadowmourne makes the Awar + Hpal the best comp of the xpac in 2 vs 2, and 3 vs 3 is another world completley.
    Lordaeron ICC is not what it used to be(thank god) it's still harder but not that insane. Find a good guild, raid, get those off pieces and pvp, but it will take time. It's a hardcore pve experience which will enable to play pvp as a BIS character but sadly a lot of players on Lordaeron are pretty bad at pve as well, so they can't clear **** xD.
    Arena is another topic completley but there are problems like : "do you have enough teams to even have a ladder?" or you will have the same 2-3-4-5-6 teams made up from the people on this forum going at each other Since most players are pve oriented?
    Some players say the arena life was good before, some say it was dead. Who to believe?

But you can always bypass those by simply gearing and then going into the arena, if you're better than them you'll beat them. Some people climb don't they?
    You think you'll have a go at the first 50 spots once you beat the gatekeepers? You'll play vs people who only do this all day every day. The skill difference just in muscle memory is probably insane. So yea...

But again, you just returned. Try to play and see how it goes, Lordaeron is a great server and really worth playing on :D.

First ... 67891018 ... Last