1. May 9, 2020  
    raskaloww on lordaeron bgs are cross realm,90% population stopped joining bgs but wintergrasp is not a bad alliance controll the most of the time and wpvp is fine just whisp deathsorroww. :)

2. May 9, 2020  
    raskaloww on lordaeron bgs are cross realm,90% population stopped joining bgs but wintergrasp is not a bad alliance controll the most of the time and wpvp is fine just whisp deathsorroww. :)
    WPvP as in Cringesorrow organizing 20 man raids to camp lowbies at Grom'gol? Dude's 1.7k rate and Alliance worship him like a god. Every week he comes on Horde side on his alt to preach what a PvP god he is.
    Statistically Horde had WG more than Alliance did. Check the logs infront of VoA entry.

3. May 9, 2020  
    Honestly, most of the wpvp the alliance so like is just running back an forth in STV for hours and killing lowbies and quest npcs in groups of 20m, while everyone of them who get seperated from the group for even 1 minute get ganked by rogues.

4. May 10, 2020  
    And yes when horde try to organize counter-attack revenge after alliance attack on their citys, killing thrall in auction house or for the alliance raids they always fail and give up.

5. May 11, 2020  
    And yes when horde try to organize counter-attack revenge after alliance attack on their citys, killing thrall in auction house or for the alliance raids they always fail and give up.
    Thats because we got bored of killing Varian in Trade Quarter (and once in Goldshire for lolz), i personally did it for a year. Its time for new blood to have their piece of fun.

6. May 11, 2020  
    Horde pvp died when >REJECTS< stopped playing they kept horde pvp alive but in last 2 years alliance dominating in pvp ,before cross realm they wining almost every bg against horde.

7. May 12, 2020  
    Wpvp consists of Deathsorrow going capitals, horde giving 0 fks, myb like 10ppl spam global to defend it(5 of which are alliance ppl) and ppl camping STV lowbies, then occasionally a 5v5 happens, horde claps, then a raid of 30ppl comes STV and horde leaves. Rejects on horde pvp were like 10ppl who havent seen past 1.5 lol. You wanna make wpvp a thing again, make events idk 10v10 or something like that, people dont care bout thrall and capitals

8. May 12, 2020  
    yeah 10v10 and then horde doesn't show up.

9. May 12, 2020  
    Why would we? more than 90% of the lvl 80 horde don't even own a piece of PvP equipment or a PvP spec, as there is not a reason to. Lord pvp died long ago, and it's not like you are having fun while trying to gear up, so why bother?
    Since you can't really "organize" a group for counter attacks, it will be 20vs3 if we go STV, which are bad odds even when most of the allies who go there don't even have 20k max hp.
    You want people to care about PvP? make it fun for them to gear up. Getting carried by a bg team full of full WF and SM, or getting ganked by one isn't fun, and idk about others, but I feel like if something not fun in a game, why would anyone bother doing it?

10. May 14, 2020  
    It's blatantly obvious that Stepkid is an Icecrown donator.

Went to his armory 5/5 s8 set with Sharpen, Heaven's Fall, doesn't even have 1550 achievement in 2s, and he is telling Lordaeron players to get better at PVP, lmao.

No only does he not have a slightest idea of raiding/pvp scene on Lordaeron, but also the only reason he wants to keep the crossrealm system is so that he can stroke his ego by oneshotting Lordaeron players on bgs.

On a side note, I don't think Warmane staff will do anything to fix this issue, majority of their income comes from Icecrown donators and they wouldn't want to upset the only players they care about.
    Yup Icecrown if full of LoLMourne pay to play noobs stuck at 1,500.

11. May 14, 2020  
    Why do we mention here the things that are allowed? We are talking about stv, stv was war zone 0-24 and has always been, mostly horde gankers at rebel camp fly master, killing every ally lows. 80s ally ofc group up and clean the area, so answer is camping Grom'gol. Group of horde 80 daily camping Darkshire. After ally 80s came, horde disbanded group so answer is camping Tarren Mill as well. Tanaris is story for itself, Gadgetzan was attacked in shifts.

Horde lose wg so they came to gank SW with multiboxer and get rekt too, cos 80s on ally side are better organized, sometimes frustrated rogue killing sw bank, AH and fly master for hours even if he get rekt every time.

Mentioning names is not necessary, there are several groups of wpvp players ready for counter attack from both sides.
    And one more thing, raid groups For The Alliance doing that achive flawlessly, while raids For The Horde achive get rekt almost every time and lasts for days.

As player of both sides I had more trouble during leveling on world quests as ally player, horde ganking everywhere. At horde char I didnt have much struggle even sometimes ally players help me quests (although they dont know that I play ally too and I dont wear looms)

We are here for playing and have some fun, no matter which side is better, just do things makes you happy.

12. May 14, 2020  
    yeah 10v10 and then horde doesn't show up.
    i mean i try here and there to do some wpvp, go horde group of 6v10 in stv, farm them a bit, then a raid of 30ppl comes, tried recently to organize a 10v10 with your legendary dumbsorrow, he came with 20ppl, easy hs out, pvp is fine as it is, just not newbie friendly. If you want wpvp, organize events and try to get better, you can get relentless gear easily and decent weapons from raids, so gear shouldnt be much of an issue. If you feel youre at a huge disadvantage in pvp just because gear that shouldnt be an issue since there arent many full wf players on lorda(especially ones that do wpvp). In arenas ye, not fun going vs bis ppl at that mmr, but they are at that mmr for a reason, so try to work around all the difficulties that present themselves. cheers

13. May 14, 2020  
    @ Nordic shade
    everything what you say about alliance is true, they know how to defend their lowbies and city from hordes,they are really powerful pvp side and very organized but horde pff every time got rekt. Once i tried horde buut naaah waste of time,better delete wow lol.

@ hellojk - for the alliance dude go to sleep or afk in dalaran.

14. May 14, 2020  
    @ Nordic shade
    everything what you say about alliance is true, they know how to defend their lowbies and city from hordes,they are really powerful pvp side and very organized but horde pff every time got rekt. Once i tried horde buut naaah waste of time,better delete wow lol.

@ hellojk - for the alliance dude go to sleep or afk in dalaran.
    I have 9 level 80s on horde, and have For The Horde on each one of them (same account, no multiboxing), and on none of them saw any alliance try to defend their cities. No idea what are you speaking about. On the other hand, several times on the last month we wiped an alliance attack on orgrimmar.

And about defending our lowbies, if a lvl 80 or 2 of them attack lowbies in Grom'gol, they'll see few horde 80's come to help. On the other hand, if a group of 20 level 80s swarm Grom'gol, we know that going there alone is just stupid, and gathering a group of 20 people to defend it will take more time than gathering people for Ony25 with gem bag and tank ring reserved.

15. May 14, 2020  
    Why do we mention here the things that are allowed? We are talking about stv, stv was war zone 0-24 and has always been, mostly horde gankers at rebel camp fly master, killing every ally lows. 80s ally ofc group up and clean the area, so answer is camping Grom'gol. Group of horde 80 daily camping Darkshire. After ally 80s came, horde disbanded group so answer is camping Tarren Mill as well. Tanaris is story for itself, Gadgetzan was attacked in shifts.

Horde lose wg so they came to gank SW with multiboxer and get rekt too, cos 80s on ally side are better organized, sometimes frustrated rogue killing sw bank, AH and fly master for hours even if he get rekt every time.

Mentioning names is not necessary, there are several groups of wpvp players ready for counter attack from both sides.
    And one more thing, raid groups For The Alliance doing that achive flawlessly, while raids For The Horde achive get rekt almost every time and lasts for days.

As player of both sides I had more trouble during leveling on world quests as ally player, horde ganking everywhere. At horde char I didnt have much struggle even sometimes ally players help me quests (although they dont know that I play ally too and I dont wear looms)

We are here for playing and have some fun, no matter which side is better, just do things makes you happy.
    You have actually never played a horde on *1 server cause if you did you would know allies gank 10* times more. As for achis... REALLYY???? any raid would do for the horde or for the alliance with 0 def lol. Only way one gets thwarted is if a spy from the other side tryhards to get inside the raid. Also on your point about gankin stv.... NOOOO just noo. Its just 35 allies ganking while the occational horde going for retribution killing your noobards and then leaving cause thats what all allies are worth. Never seen an ally 1v1ing on wpvp, really. You see one, you leave him be, he does the same; one more comes then they both turn on you... Sad pricks thinking righteously even.. Get out of your basement and realise you are just playing in a sad prick faction and nothing more.

First ... 4567816 ... Last