1. July 6, 2020  
    So you're saying that every BG is dominated by under-geared Lord players?

2. July 6, 2020  
    Hes posting a pic of 10 Lordaeron player in a BG that holds 30 players, to prove a point how it contradicts to people claiming pvp is dead on lord, I donnu people tend to interpret differently when in a dispute.

3. July 6, 2020  
    No nothing to interpret differently.

I just say lets cherry pick 1 in 30 battlegrounds to try and prove a point that PVP on Lord is very much alive and thriving, while saying in previous posts that Lord on PVP is dead and u should play on Blackrock.

But its funny, most battlegrounds I play, most of the time its me and maybe 2-3 more Lord players against 90% Blackrock/Icecrown players.
    Maybe I should take SS of that and post it here? Or I should reroll Blackrock like Frysharry said countless times because lord is ded realm and should be played on

4. July 6, 2020  
    No nothing to interpret differently.

I just say lets cherry pick 1 in 30 battlegrounds to try and prove a point that PVP on Lord is very much alive and thriving, while saying in previous posts that Lord on PVP is dead and u should play on Blackrock.

But its funny, most battlegrounds I play, most of the time its me and maybe 2-3 more Lord players against 90% Blackrock/Icecrown players.
    Maybe I should take SS of that and post it here? Or I should reroll Blackrock like Frysharry said countless times because lord is ded realm and should be played on
    LMAO

It's the most accurate display of how many PvPers on Lorda because it's on NA hours where the overall amount of games on all the realms is significantly lower than on EU peak so more Lorda players are more likely to queue with/against one another. I love how you consider this "cherry picking" when you're upset you don't see as many Lorda players in your BGs when you queue on euro peak hours when there's like 5x as many active BGs. Let's also ignore the other 4-5 pics I posted in an earlier post showing many Lorda players. "I can't show anyone how little PvPers queue from Lorda but I am just going to repeat what I am saying without any proof also ignore that other guy showing that PvP isn't dead cause that's cherrypicking L M A O"

Don't kid yourself, you can't roll a toon on Blackrock because the starter gear is too low for you! Anything other than full BIS is unplayable! If Warmane doesn't give us a full BiS PvE and PvP toon on Blackrock and/or Icecrown then they literally just want everyone to die and donate for everything and so they can put us on virtual slave plantations! #PvPLivesMatter #EndDigitialSlavery #EatTheDonors

5. July 7, 2020  
    LMAO

It's the most accurate display of how many PvPers on Lorda because it's on NA hours where the overall amount of games on all the realms is significantly lower than on EU peak so more Lorda players are more likely to queue with/against one another. I love how you consider this "cherry picking" when you're upset you don't see as many Lorda players in your BGs when you queue on euro peak hours when there's like 5x as many active BGs. Let's also ignore the other 4-5 pics I posted in an earlier post showing many Lorda players. "I can't show anyone how little PvPers queue from Lorda but I am just going to repeat what I am saying without any proof also ignore that other guy showing that PvP isn't dead cause that's cherrypicking L M A O"

Don't kid yourself, you can't roll a toon on Blackrock because the starter gear is too low for you! Anything other than full BIS is unplayable! If Warmane doesn't give us a full BiS PvE and PvP toon on Blackrock and/or Icecrown then they literally just want everyone to die and donate for everything and so they can put us on virtual slave plantations! #PvPLivesMatter #EndDigitialSlavery #EatTheDonors
    Like Mark Twain said, there's three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics. Stats can easily be manipulated (cherrypicking bg instances, checking at the times the Lord/IC ratio is the lowest, etc or doing the same in the opposite direction), yet you keep on suggesting a reroll. This is certainly a straight alert on how poor the overall scene is.

In the same way, no, a full BiS isn't needed, yet it is masochistic having to play flawlessly full-time since a plain mistake (or simply an offscreen guy you're not aware of) will blow up before you can react, specially on non-platers. 284 meta is full on burst, it only helps making the situation worse since they do have they burst, you DON'T. And given how Lord's gearing goes you'll burn out before you get on an even field.

6. July 7, 2020  
    Hes posting a pic of 10 Lordaeron player in a BG that holds 30 players, to prove a point how it contradicts to people claiming pvp is dead on lord, I donnu people tend to interpret differently when in a dispute.
    https://imgur.com/a/Ja8q1i4

https://imgur.com/a/5lNBXOv

2/34 Lord players on Horde side, first picture.

1/20 Lord players on both factions, second picture.

7. July 7, 2020  
    Like Mark Twain said, there's three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics. Stats can easily be manipulated (cherrypicking bg instances, checking at the times the Lord/IC ratio is the lowest, etc or doing the same in the opposite direction), yet you keep on suggesting a reroll. This is certainly a straight alert on how poor the overall scene is.
    I'm not suggesting a "reroll". This is extremely basic stuff anyone could do to remedy a temporary situation so you can enjoy PvP. You rolling a toon on Blackrock does not delete your Lordareon characters, it does not pull a cooldown on your Lordareon characters; there are zero negative consequences of starting a toon on Blackrock. If your Lordareon toon is not sufficiently geared (see: greater than Blackrock starter gear [245 offpieces, relentless, and 258 weapons]) then why not take 15 minutes to make a Blackrock toon so you can have a more enjoyable experience in PvP, until you're able to get sufficient gear on Lordareon? This is a temporary solution to your problem, but all you guys want to do is complain. If I wanted to play another class in PvP (other than my BiS Hunter), I would make a toon on Blackrock or Icecrown because I cannot be arsed to level in 1x and go through the obnoxious process of gearing on a buffed PvE server, because it's comparatively a major waste of time. And in virtually every situation where someone would ask on what server to play on as a fresh player, I would always recommend Icecrown, not because Lordareon is a bad server, but because Lordareon has outlived its purpose of being a 'hardcore realm'. This is not a "remedy" to the "poor PVP scene"; this is a temporary reprise to YOU complaining about being undergeared.

Alternatively, if you've leveled a character once and experienced the game on 1x and all of the story and have a basic understanding of the game, go reroll on Icecrown because it's less of a headache overall. But you and I both know people on this server love to deep inhale their farts, and they refuse to be associated with "those Icecrown scrub donors", despite Lordareon being nerfed tremendously over the past 2 years and these people wouldn't be able to function on Lordareon in its original, proper design.

In the same way, no, a full BiS isn't needed, yet it is masochistic having to play flawlessly full-time since a plain mistake (or simply an offscreen guy you're not aware of) will blow up before you can react, specially on non-platers. 284 meta is full on burst, it only helps making the situation worse since they do have they burst, you DON'T. And given how Lord's gearing goes you'll burn out before you get on an even field.
    Blackrock starts off with 245 offpieces and relentless set pieces with some 258 weapons and stuff - this is "undergeared" in a 284 meta according to you guys. This is "masochistic" that they don't give you a 270+ iLvl geared PvP toon to start -- ok pal.
    Edited: July 7, 2020

8. July 8, 2020  
    I'm not suggesting a "reroll". This is extremely basic stuff anyone could do to remedy a temporary situation so you can enjoy PvP. You rolling a toon on Blackrock does not delete your Lordareon characters, it does not pull a cooldown on your Lordareon characters; there are zero negative consequences of starting a toon on Blackrock. If your Lordareon toon is not sufficiently geared (see: greater than Blackrock starter gear [245 offpieces, relentless, and 258 weapons]) then why not take 15 minutes to make a Blackrock toon so you can have a more enjoyable experience in PvP, until you're able to get sufficient gear on Lordareon? This is a temporary solution to your problem, but all you guys want to do is complain. If I wanted to play another class in PvP (other than my BiS Hunter), I would make a toon on Blackrock or Icecrown because I cannot be arsed to level in 1x and go through the obnoxious process of gearing on a buffed PvE server, because it's comparatively a major waste of time. And in virtually every situation where someone would ask on what server to play on as a fresh player, I would always recommend Icecrown, not because Lordareon is a bad server, but because Lordareon has outlived its purpose of being a 'hardcore realm'. This is not a "remedy" to the "poor PVP scene"; this is a temporary reprise to YOU complaining about being undergeared.

Alternatively, if you've leveled a character once and experienced the game on 1x and all of the story and have a basic understanding of the game, go reroll on Icecrown because it's less of a headache overall. But you and I both know people on this server love to deep inhale their farts, and they refuse to be associated with "those Icecrown scrub donors", despite Lordareon being nerfed tremendously over the past 2 years and these people wouldn't be able to function on Lordareon in its original, proper design.

Blackrock starts off with 245 offpieces and relentless set pieces with some 258 weapons and stuff - this is "undergeared" in a 284 meta according to you guys. This is "masochistic" that they don't give you a 270+ iLvl geared PvP toon to start -- ok pal.

You're suggesting a reroll. You can disguise as much as you want, but it IS a reroll (at least for PvP purposes) since the odds of burnout before Lord's toon is "geared enough" are substantially high. "There are no consequences"... no, there is one, a big one: Lord's PvP scene is getting damaged even more.

In the same way, your IC suggestions follow the same path. To be blunt: I won't give a damn about a x3+ realm of sorts. IC is x7, so even less of a reason. I don't care about "headaches" of this kind, but I do about unfairness with a xrealm I've still to meet someone on Lord defending. The best case I've found are people who don't mind or submissive people that accept it even if they dislike it.

Finally, notice our point: you pretend the scene is healthy for Lord, yet you keep pointing at the other realms to PvP on for a rather long time (i.e. "until your Lord toon is geared enough", which, considering Lord's state takes a long while) . How can that be a healthy one?

9. July 8, 2020  

You're suggesting a reroll. You can disguise as much as you want, but it IS a reroll (at least for PvP purposes) since the odds of burnout before Lord's toon is "geared enough" are substantially high. "There are no consequences"... no, there is one, a big one: Lord's PvP scene is getting damaged even more.

In the same way, your IC suggestions follow the same path. To be blunt: I won't give a damn about a x3+ realm of sorts. IC is x7, so even less of a reason. I don't care about "headaches" of this kind, but I do about unfairness with a xrealm I've still to meet someone on Lord defending. The best case I've found are people who don't mind (usually high geared people) or submissive people that accept it even if they dislike it.

"Waste of time". Then, why even play? Gaming is a waste of time by itself. The same can be said about suggesting IC for a fresh start.

Finally, notice our point: you pretend the scene is healthy for Lord, yet you keep pointing at the other realms to PvP on for a rather long time (i.e. "until your Lord toon is geared enough", which, considering Lord's state takes a long while) . How can that be a healthy one?

10. July 8, 2020  
    since the odds of burnout before Lord's toon is "geared enough" are substantially high.
    If you're going to get burned out on PvP by PvPing, then maybe PvP isn't for you.

"There are no consequences"... no, there is one, a big one: Lord's PvP scene is getting damaged even more.
    No, it's not.

In the same way, your IC suggestions follow the same path. To be blunt: I won't give a damn about a x3+ realm of sorts. IC is x7, so even less of a reason. I don't care about "headaches" of this kind, but I do about unfairness with a xrealm I've still to meet someone on Lord defending. The best case I've found are people who don't mind or submissive people that accept it even if they dislike it.
    It's not 'unfair' in the slightest. Everyone has access to the same gear. All of the content is available to clear on every realm. You guys are pretending and framing this as though it IS two years ago and there aren't Shadowmournes on almost every plate wearer. Even more, you're pretending that having gear automatically makes you a better player.

Because it's being honest with yourself and realizing that yes, acquiring gear takes longer and takes more effort than on Icecrown or Blackrock. In the same vein, one must realize Lordareon has been repeatedly nerfed over the past couple of years and is a shell of its former self, arguably no longer serving the purpose of being a "hardcore" realm when min-maxxing and understand what's going on is not really required anymore. These are the hallmarks of being "hardcore": having an extensive mechanical knowledge of the game, the classes, and everything in-between and knowing how to abuse and exploit 'features' and mechanics to min-max everything you do to perform the absolute best you can for the gear you have -- none of which is required anymore, so why are we pretending that this is still how it is? But in actuality, we do know the reason why:

But you and I both know people on this server love to deep inhale their farts, and they refuse to be associated with "those Icecrown scrub donors"
    Back when Raven first started back in December 2018, the average GS of the server was like 5.3-5.4, with the exception of top guilds, and in order to kill bosses you had to min-max and play really, really good. Now, the average GS is like 6050. I've watched players in "top guilds" having zero desire to min-max or get better or improve or think of ways to play more efficiently, and these are people slaying LoD and RS25HC every week -- on Lordareon.

"Waste of time". Then, why even play? Gaming is a waste of time by itself. The same can be said about suggesting IC for a fresh start.
    It's a waste of time when you consider you also have access to another realm that has 7x experience rates, 7x reputation rates, and 3x profession rates so it doesn't take hours of grinding and farming to be able to play the game with your friends. The ONLY situation in which I would recommend for someone to play on Lordareon is if they're completely new to WoW and have no idea what to do, because for whatever reason Icecrown does not have variable experience rates that players can change on the fly and 7x can be extremely overwhelming for new players. Because even after you get all of the gear you want, if you're only playing for loot, you're going to quit playing. The only reason why I play on Lordareon still is because the people I play with and the wonderful community within all of the (top) horde guilds. That's it. I would start playing on Icecrown in a heart beat if a couple of us decided to move over there, even as a side thing, just to have fun and smash buttons and not have to worry about doing mechanics.
    Edited: July 8, 2020

11. July 8, 2020  
    This is how delusion looks like lol.

A lot of beating around the bush but not a single good point. No serious or concrete arguments, just excuses and elitism.

The only reason why I play on Lordareon still is because the people I play with and the wonderful community within all of the (top) horde guilds.
    BRUH M8 JUST SWITCH TO BLACKROCK FOR PVP UR NOT LOSING ANYTHING ITS SO EZ

12. July 8, 2020  
    BRUH M8 JUST SWITCH TO BLACKROCK FOR PVP UR NOT LOSING ANYTHING ITS SO EZ
    ?

I don't need to make a Blackrock toon because my main on Lorda is sufficiently geared to play arenas with my similarly geared friends. If I wanted to play a different class in PvP I would but I don't, so I am happy where I am :). Try whispering some people you see in BGs and maybe you can make some friends too!

13. July 9, 2020  
    No I am happy with where I am with both friends and gear, but judging from what you wrote Id assume you are stuck at 1400mm with very negative win to lose ratio.
    Would you share a link to your characters armory?

14. July 9, 2020  
    Lets all link our armories so our points are valid?

15. July 9, 2020  
    Lets all link our armories so our points are valid?
    Aaaand that's when the thread died.

First ... 91718192021 Last