1. Holiday events

Since my comment got removed from the event announcement comment section, i decided to put it here. Sorry for grammar mistakes in advance. First of all, i admire the effort and thoughts of warmane staff, however not the event itself. Second, to all those that dont like ''complaining'', its more of response or a feedback to gms' actions (a comment similar to this got removed). And since i thought gms (hopefully) might care about players' opinions, and they dont want these comments under the announcement, i decided to write it here. Im sure there are people that like what you did and there are those that dont care, but there are players, myself included, that dont like the removal of eof farm. I know it wont change this year, just writing this to let you know that a lot of people liked it, and to (maybe, maybe not) convince you to make it come back next year, and keep it. Now to eof farm itself. I saw people criticizing eof farm for being too easy and accusing us for feeling entitled. First of all the event doesnt just simply ''give'' us the eofs for free, it gives us a chance to fight for eofs. It requires competing with other players, with oposing faction and the drop rate isnt 100%. So its not like we just get them with no effort. Sure, its easier than grinding and we skip several week/months, but to me that is the point of this time of the year/holidays ( i mean it in terms of wow/this server not outside). While other events could of course be fun, the eof farm is, to a lot of players, the nicest gift of all. Some players simply dont want to do these hours long events just for the sake of it or for rewards such as mounts, transmogs and pets. And i dont mean this as a hateful comment, just an opinion you might take into consideration when thinking of next year events, since there are more players with similar opinions. Thank you for your efforts and happy christmas.

2. I agree. I personally like that EoF event not because of just EoF but mostly because of events that were happening while doing it like competition with other groups, pvp, exploring new places and so on. So if the drop was something of value besides EoF it would be still good and fun.

It was easy to understand and to kill mobs. You would join whenever you wanted and leave and you could be replaced. While pve event for killing bosses is so confusing it’s a chain quest and when people advertise it on Global you don’t know which part of chain it is. Whether you can join or not to finish that q. you have to ask many people to know what to do. And bosses there are difficult like a very end-game boss and requires so many times wiping and simply they are not worth that much time and effort. It takes away fun part of an event and an event should be mostly fun imo.

I appreciate the efforts staff do for this event and this is a gift so thank you for that. I like your intention and efforts but not the gift.