1. May 19, 2020  
    I'm sorry if me talking on the forums is considered ranting considering the thread started as a true "rant" :D That's why I tried to take my leave since the debate could go on endlessly. Not that I do not enjoy the conversation but since it all comes to "Facts" which neither side of the argument has...I think is better to a) wait for a staff response b) just wait and see if anything changes

2. May 19, 2020  
    Litteraly less than 100 people from horde are on BG right now...
    https://imgur.com/a/k1Bfi8X
    Everyone keep refering to the 100 players playing bg, while I didn't really count the numbers. now counting it, there were 63 players total playing bg, and only 47 of them were 80.

Is that low enough for u?

3. May 19, 2020  
    Everyone keep refering to the 100 players playing bg, while I didn't really count the numbers. now counting it, there were 63 players total playing bg, and only 47 of them were 80.

Is that low enough for u?
    Dude...and what correlation does that have with crossrealm? xD You miss the entire point of the argument lmao. It was the same way back when bgs were separated that's why it was so hard to get pvp. That's exactly why crossrealm was implemented! to not depend on the low pvp population of Lord..

4. May 19, 2020  
    Dude...and what correlation does that have with crossrealm? xD You miss the entire point of the argument lmao. It was the same way back when bgs were separated that's why it was so hard to get pvp. That's exactly why crossrealm was implemented! to not depend on the low pvp population of Lord..
    Dude, I played back then too. There were more people doing BG then, even with less than 1/4 of the current pop.

5. May 20, 2020  
    It has everything to do with crossrealm. I was a part of a pvp guild back then, just one guild of many. We had a great community with queues never longer than 10-15 min depending of the time of the day. Maybe alliance had bigger queues but its their own choice for flocking over the human racial. You say half of the realm is leveling? Unless you have some actual data I call that nonsense because Lord started getting numbers up to 10k ever since classic got released and we got around 2-3k from corona lockdown. The lockdown started few months ago - are they leveling to lvl 800 or 80? With all that free time it should be quick af. In one of your comments you claimed that you play since release but your account was created 14 months after the release.

But lets forget all the lies you said and pretend they are true for a bit. Imagine if Warmane gives us the ON/OFF button for crossrealm. Those casuals that you claim that just LOVE the crossrealm could just turn it ON and continue enjoying the game. All these "delusional" people you're so hard trying to convince they're wrong could just leave it OFF and boom - everyone is happy. Just stop comparing 5k realm we were and 12k realm with mercenary mode we are today. Things have changed and it would not go back to the original state (even tho even that state would be a GIGANTIC improvement to this one), it can just get better.
    Edited: May 20, 2020

6. May 20, 2020  
    It has everything to do with crossrealm. I was a part of a pvp guild back then, just one guild of many. We had a great community with queues never longer than 10-15 min depending of the time of the day. Maybe alliance had bigger queues but its their own choice for flocking over the human racial. You say half of the realm is leveling? Unless you have some actual data I call that nonsense because Lord started getting numbers up to 10k ever since classic got released and we got around 2-3k from corona lockdown. The lockdown started few months ago - are they leveling to lvl 800 or 80? With all that free time it should be quick af. In one of your comments you claimed that you play since release but your account was created 14 months after the release.

But lets forget all the lies you said and pretend they are true for a bit. Imagine if Warmane gives us the ON/OFF button for crossrealm. Those casuals that you claim that just LOVE the crossrealm could just turn it ON and continue enjoying the game. All these "delusional" people you're so hard trying to convince they're wrong could just leave it OFF and boom - everyone is happy. Just stop comparing 5k realm we were and 12k realm with mercenary mode we are today. Things have changed and it would not go back to the original state (even tho even that state would be a GIGANTIC improvement to this one), it can just get better.
    My dude, all the rubbish you say with "nice pvp community" is a fairytale ::D maybe at peak hours you got that time, but still, you don't have numbers either. So before you call others liars for giving their oppion maybe check your "facts too".
    I'm talking not "Trying so hard", you're the tryhard wannabe old school pvper who "knows" crossrealm is the issue.
    Yea, I did not play at launch because it was so full it was insane. So...? I played in the naxxramas era, so for the most of the servers lifetime which is 4 or 4 and half years out of 5

And would be a GiGaNtIC iimprovement for you and the other few tens of players who complain about it, the rest of us are quite content with how it is.

You can turn things around to match your goals as you want and I can just as well, because we "don't know", we just assume things based on personal experience and what we see in game which is also subjective. Again, read the threads, see how the staff responded to it and take your conclusions.

Also go in lvling zones mate and see how many players around in every one of them. I just lvled a lock to 60 in most of the zones and saw how crowded to the point of being ridiculous they were. That's why I "assumed" the half the server lvling thing.

Unless you can prove with numbers that Crossrealm was detrimental to the realm population and health you have NOTHING. And numbers have only grown since then. And whiners like you make other people see pvp in a negative way and keep them away from it. Just play the damn game and grind your gear instead of wanting to play "pvp" vs 20 more like you vs pve geared players because most of you just are salty because of the gear, if you could have the roles reversed you'd take it in a second.
    I get you wanna have your little world where you can feel "good" and validated because you might be decent at pvp smashing noobs in Lordaeron. Most Lordaeron players are pve oriented and wanna pvp here and there and fast. That's why the system was implemented. Very.Simple.
    Wanna hardcore tryhard pvp? Become a good raider or move to the other 2 options like most hardcore pvpers did.
    I'm not against your OFF/ON idea, just saying it won't happen because all 3 realms will be linked soon, that's 36k players at peak hours, no one will implement a special option for 50 players who wanna feel good at pvp because they can't play an MMO as it should be played and can't compete. Sorry mate.
    Edited: May 20, 2020

7. May 20, 2020  

"most of you just are salty because of the gear, if you could have the roles reversed you'd take it in a second.
    I get you wanna have your little world where you can feel "good" and validated because you might be decent at pvp smashing noobs in Lordaeron"

"I'm not against your OFF/ON idea, just saying it won't happen because all 3 realms will be linked soon, that's 36k players at peak hours, no one will implement a special option for 50 players who wanna feel good at pvp because they can't play an MMO as it should be played and can't compete. Sorry mate."
    You contradict yourself with most of your posts. If you really were not against it, you'd not be spamming each thread with 3 posts per minute saying how it's never going to happen.

If we'd take it in a second, we'd just move to BR, it's not about the gear or smashing undergeared players. It's pvping against people who earn the gear the same way as you do, PLAYING THE MMO AS IT SHOULD BE PLAYED as you'd say.

Also, you keep saying there is 10-50 people who are against cross realm, try talking to people on your faction and you'll see that's not true. You're just spewing disinformation and trying to dismiss the subject even though you say you're not against the idea.

Finally, you said goodbye to everyone multiple times here, if you really don't care and want us to have a nice day, just stop posting. "Very. Simple". Otherwise, you're just contradicting yourself on numerous subjects and antagonizing people who share a different opinion by providing false information.

8. May 20, 2020  
    Marcus21 smells like StepKid's alt account.

9. May 20, 2020  
    Dear Both,

There is no need to argue, cross-realm is healthy, not for everyone of course, but its healthy for more people than its hurting.
    Otherwise blizzard wouldn't have implemented the idea the first time.

I guess Warmane staff has the last word for this, but i don't see this going away any time soon. ITS THE MOST BLIZZLIKE FUTURE. The age of the realms involved are the actual reason behind the problems, but there is nothing you can do except joining the newly opened realm and be competitive there.

10. May 20, 2020  
    Dear Both,
    There is no need to argue, cross-realm is healthy, not for everyone of course, but its healthy for more people than its hurting.
    Otherwise blizzard wouldn't have implemented the idea the first time.
    Blizzard implemented it because their realms were smaller and they were the same unlike the realms on Warmane.

11. May 20, 2020  
    Blizzard implemented it because their realms were smaller and they were the same unlike the realms on Warmane.
    Ain't no arguing to that, from what i understood their realms were around 2.5-5k population each (different numbers, different sources). Still its nice to be able to play with all the members of the community, disregarding if its fair or not (Cuz who cares for fairness in this unfair world we all live in) :)

12. May 20, 2020  
    This.
    Warmane has a policy of keeping is Blizzlike but the word "Blizzlike" dosen't mean do whatever blizzard did, cause in warmanes case these cross realms is not Blizzlike, not even close, they only use the same system.
    As Thorbjorn states Blizzards realms was all on the same patch, same content, everyone was playing on equal footing.
    Same thing could be said about multiboxing.

I still like cross realm though but there are problems with it.

13. May 20, 2020  
    Lordaeron players do like cross-realm, therefore I think it's for the best to stop arguing here with few whining people. Cross-realm is getting even better now, so it's time to play and enjoy this wonderful feature.

14. May 20, 2020  
    If you guys are so sure the majority of Lordaeron players like cross-realm, why do you oppose the idea of making a poll and announcing it in-game so much?

15. May 20, 2020  
    If you guys are so sure the majority of Lordaeron players like cross-realm, why do you oppose the idea of making a poll and announcing it in-game so much?
    The more I read the contradicting logic by Markus or plain trolling by Stepkid the more I feel they're just here to talk ****.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last