1. Goodbye Lordaeron PVP

Lordaeron is a PVP realm, yet I can't understand why the entire server starts with a huge disadvantage on Battlegrounds against those from Icecrown and Blackrock. As far as I know you currently get 7 times to honor points on Icecrown, and to be honest I don’t even think it matters if you play on Blackrock since you already got your full gear at start. That gear you'd get after about 5000+ honorable kills on a BLizzlike server. Anybody from Lordaeron with a good starting gear (ab. 4k Gearscore) won't last more than 3 sword strikes. I think this is very unfair.

Lordaeron is titled as a 1x Blizzlike PVP server but rather than making it fun, the whole system is ruined by making it cross-realm with other servers. I'm gonna say goodbye to the server if this won't get fixed.

For all of you telling me that creating a character on Blackrock for PVP will fix this, it won't. My character is on Lordaeron, it's supposed to be a Blizzlike PVP server. I wanna stick to my character on Lordaeron. It's ruined.

2. You are talking about bgs?
    On Lordaeron things are different, ppl rather go on bg wait in que 1-10min and lose, than waiting about 1-2 h in que without crossrealm.
    Tbo I met lots of ppl who comes in bg only to get kills, most of them dont follow objectives.

You can activate mercenary mode and make your life better.

3. On Lordaeron things are different, ppl rather go on bg wait in que 1-10min and lose, than waiting about 1-2 h in que without crossrealm.
    Who are these "ppl" that you speak of? Lordaeron players are no longer participating in PVP.

Majority of the top rated players and several guilds have transferred to Blackrock, thus there are no Lordaeron teams in top 50 ladder, you don't even see them in BGs.

https://imgur.com/a/Ja8q1i4

https://imgur.com/a/5lNBXOv

Stop acting like this is what players on Lordaeron wanted, there wasn't even a vote for this system to begin with.

4. Who are these "ppl" that you speak of? Lordaeron players are no longer participating in PVP.

Majority of the top rated players and several guilds have transferred to Blackrock, thus there are no Lordaeron teams in top 50 ladder, you don't even see them in BGs.

https://imgur.com/a/Ja8q1i4

https://imgur.com/a/5lNBXOv

Stop acting like this is what players on Lordaeron wanted, there wasn't even a vote for this system to begin with.
    I'm not sure if other people want this or not, I was speaking for myself, although there are a few forum topics describing the same issue, which means that players on Lordaeron do feel unfair about this.
    Coming from another private server with a little bit of retail WoW experience I simply assumed that cross realm battlegrounds wouldn't be a problem, or at least wouldn't make such a big difference in gaming experience. That's the way I feel about it and that's what I was trying to communicate with my post

5. You are talking about bgs?
    On Lordaeron things are different, ppl rather go on bg wait in que 1-10min and lose, than waiting about 1-2 h in que without crossrealm.
    Tbo I met lots of ppl who comes in bg only to get kills, most of them dont follow objectives.

You can activate mercenary mode and make your life better.
    Yes I meant battlegrounds here. I'm not particularly concerned about mercenary mode

6. Anybody from Lordaeron with a good starting gear (ab. 4k Gearscore) won't last more than 3 sword strikes.
    Warmane introduced GS bracket system, and it works most of the time if there are enough people of similar gs in queue. The rest depends on what group you got and your skills. Cross-realm brings reduced queue time for bgs and arenas including GS bracket and mercenary mode. The average wait time to enter a bg right now is just 30 seconds to 1 minute. Therefore, stop blaming cross-realm for everything.

7. @sipjet

As someone who actively plays battlegrounds almost daily both before and after crossrealm, yes. This is quite unfortunate and you really need to like PvP to be "masochistic" enough to continue playing from Lordaeron like I do.

@nordicshade

This is myth. I made a chart before and the average time for me pre-crossrealm on Lordaeron in queues was between 2-10 minutes as alliance and instant to 2 minutes as horde.
    The only time it took longer was around NA playtime, where at a certain point you might have waited 20-30 min for a BG. So the issue was with NA times, not European where you constantly had lots of BGs.
    I might also have to remind people that battlegrounds weren't even instant back when wotlk retail was a thing. At least not on the EU server I played on. So demanding "instant queue" is just pure entitlement. I'm sure you can do something for 1-2 minutes while waiting for it.

@Stepkid

It's not a "GS bracket" system, it's actually an "ilevel" system.
    It was a really good move from Warmane, but they could improve it even further by adding an additional ilevel bracket between the current low one and the current high one. In my experience a lot of pvp players on Lordaeron are usually slightly above the low ilevel bracket ilevel-wise, so they often end up against bis-people. If Warmane added a third "middle" bracket then that issue would be solved.

8. It's not a "GS bracket" system, it's actually an "ilevel" system.
    It was a really good move from Warmane, but they could improve it even further by adding an additional ilevel bracket between the current low one and the current high one. In my experience a lot of pvp players on Lordaeron are usually slightly above the low ilevel bracket ilevel-wise, so they often end up against bis-people. If Warmane added a third "middle" bracket then that issue would be solved.
    That was considered, but the conclusion was that it would dilute the players too much and just make queue times for all categories too long.

9. That was considered, but the conclusion was that it would dilute the players too much and just make queue times for all categories too long.
    Bg's are horrible at this point. Getting queued with icecrown players in your team that have level 40-50 gear, while in the level 70-79 bracket, is not fun. Consider removing crossrealm bg's. I rather sit in a queue and have a fun BG than this mess.
    Edited: April 24, 2020

10. Bg's are horrible at this point. Getting queued with icecrown players in your team that have level 40-50 gear, while in the level 70-79 bracket, is not fun. Consider removing crossrealm bg's. I rather sit in a queue and have a fun BG than this mess.
    Cross-realm can't be removed just because everyone is not a twink.

11. Sorry, Are you saying horde queue is faster for BG than alliance ?

12. of course its faster, vast majority of pvp scene is alliance so the smaller group will get faster queues. and lordaeron pvp was never rlly blooming, there are good and bad sides to this crossrealm, its not newb friendly but it allows you to play more bgs i guess, if you want lordaeron pvp go raid some capitals or smthng, or make pvp events if youre really hung up on the subject.

13. vast majority of pvp scene is alliance so the smaller group will get faster queues
    sure, and i'm very concerned about netharion pop, gonna play on medivh for a while...

the option is enabled for default, so you know that isn't the case.

14. May 1, 2020  
    Why does anyone even really care? Lordaeron was a realm dedicated to hard core players of the game.

The end game of the game is PVE. PVP is just a fun side quest that is fun, but really does nothing but stroke egos, and give bragging rights as being the best, and a few achievements.

I actually enjoy PVP on the realm. Yes I que at level 60, often the lowest lvl player, and i suffer many deaths. But at the end of the battlegroud im not seeing most players from other reals. Its usually more like 30-40%

Either way there are Choices.

1. Grind PVP gear like everyone else did years back when other people were better and lost.
    2. Grind PVE gear and show up in PVP like many people did in years past
    3. Get Better
    4. Change realm, spend real money for gear, play PVP and earn some achievs and bragging rights

Its really that simple. Unless you are some all star pvp player with years of reputations where you were dominating PVP on retail ( with proof) but now you cant do **** on Warmane because of cross realm play..then just get over it

12311 ... Last