1. Why are paladins so lazy?

I've noticed that sometimes paladins enter dungeons as healers. And there's nothing wrong with that. Except when they need to res. I've had my share of paladins who enter dungeons as healers but are bad at healing and can't res. I'm talking 50+lvl dungeons. It's okay, you say. Paladins can tank, right? Well, never seen a healer paladin that sucks as a healer but goes full-on dps or tank. It's a basic core ability learnt at level 12-13. Why do you skip the quest and then enter in a dungeon as a healer? That's just plain irresponsible. If you can't res, can't heal and you don't fight, then why are you even there?! Please give me an adequate reason why people do it. I'm hella frustrated.

2. In lower dungeons as you described 50+ level, people tend to:

- Queue as a healer while having all tank talents, items,etc.
    - Queue as a healer but never played it not bothers to just at least spams heals + cleanse (most people dont even know what cleanse is).
    - Queue as a healer but doesn't have talents specced it, or didn't learn any ability from like level 15-30 with excuse of ''dont have gold''.
    - Be afk

Yeah, fun time.

3. Being a pally with rez. I am not sure why people dont do the quest, But I can tell you why even at 80 I still wont rez some people.
    And this is just my line of thinking.

1. Your a piece of ****, been flaming all run...typically those arogent f who is better then everyone else...who screams GO every second your not in combat.
    2. You pulled and your not the tank. Think about the mistake on the walk back (granted the first time or 2 i look past it, but 3+ alright walk back)
    3. your a gnome or undead(watching an undead yell about being dead just has some irony to it)....yeah im racist in wow....

I have seen plenty of pally's (and I have been one) who claim they dont have rez, just to watch people blood pressure sky rocket.....(normally you fit one of the 3 above situations)

At the last, but still plausible thing is, they are new...and dont know about the rez quest.

But im sure you made some mistakes along your wow path...so smoke a bowl and keep leveling. Just wait till you get the paid for insta char, that simply paid for a boost and really should have taken the time to learn their class.

4. To be honest, I think the first 18 point in ret make you a better healer than the first 18 point in holy

5. To be honest, I think the first 18 point in ret make you a better healer than the first 18 point in holy
    Healing Light and Illumination?

6. I personally prefer 8% crit over those 2 bonus specially when leveling. It also help with the melee when u dont heal, an give an extra 3% crit to the whole group. It will finish 53/18 but i prefer to have those 18 points in ret before putting anything in holy.

7. Well, usually the healer paladins that I've encountered in dungeons don't res anyone. Not the tank, not the dps, no nothing. I believe if you've checked the healer box in RDF you need to fulfill your role. Having Retribution and not resurrecting any of your teammates is just plan stupid. The time anyone of the team loses while getting from the graveyard to the dungeon entrance and then to the team is just pointless. I've seen tank paladins that res the priest so as to be time-efficient or just because they're good teammates. If you want to be solo in a dungeon then be my guest - find the entrance and go in by yourself. Why drag the whole team down?! And no, I didn't pull, neither did I scream "Go!" (I need my mana time), nor am I undead or gnome. Fyi, I even used the 'unstuck' option from the site so as to save time. But "I didn't do the quest cuz I'm lazy tee-hee" isn't exactly the dream response I expect from the "healer". And I'm not the only one who's experienced that. I've talked with other players and they've had the same occur to them.

P.S.: lol racist in WoW :D

8. lol, I roleplay alot and with that my chars have come to dislike undead and gnomes. I mean this topic could go for alot of things

1. Dps who stand in aoe
    2. healers that dont know what cleanse is
    3. Tanks that play dps specs and wonder why they have had time keeping agro
    4. the list goes on and on

Why I have come to learn in my 8 years on molten-warmane
    1. Assume everyone sucks at their class in pub runs of anything...its a pub run....
    2. Always assume you will never complete the run

When you stop expecting perfection, you will start to enjoy the game more as you already assumed the healer not gonna rez you cuz they dont have rez. And before you say well you should at least do the basics....please see rule 1.

While some will say its sad to have to look at the game this way...I mean the group of players coming into wow now have been know to eat tide pods for fun....and you expect smart plays from them!

9. A res? Hell Ive been sitting here for hours waiting for my gbok. Now I just use forgotten kings, if I'm not getting gbok then nobody is.

10. Ok. You got me on tide pods. Now I see things in a different light. I've just assumed that most people are level-headed and rational. I just find it narrow-minded to not res or help people when you're in a team. It doesn't matter if you're a noob or a veteran. It's a matter of basic human principles. We've all been noobs at some point in time and we've received a little help from a well versed player. But I've hardly seen this in recent dungeon runs. It kind of makes me sad to see so many stupid, sly and unsympathetic people in the game. But well, I guess the pods eating does underlie the issue at hand. I've forgotten that time changes and new players' age range is 11-15. Thanks for opening my eyes. I'll stop expecting a clear run and just go with the flow when not playing with my friends.

P.s.: Maximus, I love your pic! ^^

11. Ok. You got me on tide pods. Now I see things in a different light. I've just assumed that most people are level-headed and rational. I just find it narrow-minded to not res or help people when you're in a team. It doesn't matter if you're a noob or a veteran. It's a matter of basic human principles. We've all been noobs at some point in time and we've received a little help from a well versed player. But I've hardly seen this in recent dungeon runs. It kind of makes me sad to see so many stupid, sly and unsympathetic people in the game. But well, I guess the pods eating does underlie the issue at hand. I've forgotten that time changes and new players' age range is 11-15. Thanks for opening my eyes. I'll stop expecting a clear run and just go with the flow when not playing with my friends.

P.s.: Maximus, I love your pic! ^^

You would think, but all most people worry about is who has the biggest dpsnis and making sure they get that "Mad lootz" as one of my younger guild mates would like to say. If you want what you are talking about, that comes from guild runs and playing with friends that actually have a soul that has not been consumed by the 10+ years of ego....or the tide pod munching.

12. You would think, but all most people worry about is who has the biggest dpsnis and making sure they get that "Mad lootz" as one of my younger guild mates would like to say. If you want what you are talking about, that comes from guild runs and playing with friends that actually have a soul that has not been consumed by the 10+ years of ego....or the tide pod munching.
    That's true, i see tons of people in voa25/10 ignoring the tactics to dps orbs. They just roll everything on the boss to be the top dps.
    When they die they're like: ''Healer???'' and then those same sh*ts that didn't want to dps orbs , say no dps on orbs. lol

13. I have healed and tanked all dungeons up to lvl 70 with ret pala and spriest. As a ret you can easily heal with sp gear and tank with a one hand and shield up to northrend dungeons..

I honestly had more problem with people saying fck this tank he has ret talents or fck this healer is ret or shadow or whatever. Learn to play and dont blame people before you seen them in the field. Also yes a lot of people are new and have absolutely no idea what the rez quest is or why you should take it on an *7 server. Explain it to them or reflect on why you arent getting resed. Also stop *****ing about bok on lvl 50 dungeons lol, do the tactics and bok isnt going to do that much of a difference.. Be flexible and help yourself and your teammates

14. I have healed and tanked all dungeons up to lvl 70 with ret pala and spriest. As a ret you can easily heal with sp gear and tank with a one hand and shield up to northrend dungeons..

I honestly had more problem with people saying fck this tank he has ret talents or fck this healer is ret or shadow or whatever. Learn to play and dont blame people before you seen them in the field. Also yes a lot of people are new and have absolutely no idea what the rez quest is or why you should take it on an *7 server. Explain it to them or reflect on why you arent getting resed. Also stop *****ing about bok on lvl 50 dungeons lol, do the tactics and bok isnt going to do that much of a difference.. Be flexible and help yourself and your teammates
    It actually will help a lot. All these dungeons that you do as level 47-50 are meant to be done with pre-requiring gear, unfortunately while you do like this, most people have some green items and no HP pool or mana. So kings helps a lot with squishy people.