1. Hadronox 5man HC - Loot bug

Today at around 1:30 server, we did a walk-in 5 man guild clear of azjol-nerub, everything worked nicely, but when we killed hadronox, loot didn't drop, and only my friend Bubblenetics could loot the boss, which dropped Essence of the Gossamer, the item we were farming for me, Kud, he's unable to trade it like you normally do, and the rest of the party didn't even get credit for it or get emblems, but obviously we were there, as will be shown in the following screenshots. https://imgur.com/a/gOBPslM (shows from 3 different perspectives, the cropped image was taken by the DK Cbt, and the other two by Bubblenetics and Kud, both of the involved parties) It would be great if you could help us out with this, the loot was set to group loot, as the first and last boss did drop loot normally, and we didnt' swap loot mode at all. Thank you.
    Also, we pulled hadronox before she finished killing all the adds in the room, which may have caused some sort of issue.
    Loot was set to group loot and both the first and last boss dropped their items correctly.

2. It might have bugged out cause of premature pulling but i doubt it... Maybe the ch lockout reset right after you killed it and your friend was the one that looted it just before it?

3. Greetings,

I can confirm. Perhaps "early" pulling before adds are killed is the issue. Only one from our group got emblem, otherwise no loot at all.

Apart from this, we also had to kill Anub'arak twice. After third "submerge" phase or so fight reset with no obvious reason.
    Edited: April 21, 2020