1. Let me guess, this server runs on the same network as icecrown?

I'm having trouble logging in. It's even giving me blizzard errors as if I'm logging into the official server. That's awfully broken in my experience. Are we offsetting this server with another heavily populated server?

2. I'm having trouble logging in. It's even giving me blizzard errors as if I'm logging into the official server. That's awfully broken in my experience. Are we offsetting this server with another heavily populated server?
    We bet years ago Neltharion Cata realm hosted by Warmane was running on a Pentiun 4 Pc, it had 1 developer till Warmane abandoned for 3 year.

3. Not sure how much you know about a typical server setup. But, generally you have an individual login server that handle's requests when you go to log in. If its stuck on authenticating its likely that their server for logging in is having issues, or the database pertaining to our accounts is having issues.

The "blizzard errors" is the client showing the error that blizzards setup, yes. But to change that you have to go through an extensive process, and realistically isn't worth it for a different error message.

4. We bet years ago Neltharion Cata realm hosted by Warmane was running on a Pentiun 4 Pc, it had 1 developer till Warmane abandoned for 3 year.
    As far as I can tell, that can be happening now. From what I've seen, we have one person on this forum that seems to be interested in this development. The bug tracker tells a big story regarding the activity happening here too. I wonder if that pentium needs a coat of thermal paste?

Not sure how much you know about a typical server setup. But, generally you have an individual login server that handle's requests when you go to log in. If its stuck on authenticating its likely that their server for logging in is having issues, or the database pertaining to our accounts is having issues.

The "blizzard errors" is the client showing the error that blizzards setup, yes. But to change that you have to go through an extensive process, and realistically isn't worth it for a different error message.
    So, the short answer is: Yes. I'm also having issues logging into icecrown. Must run on the same line, unless it's my network. Thank you for explaining the blizzard errors, it makes sense not to waste time on those.
    Edited: April 22, 2020

5. As far as I can tell, that can be happening now. From what I've seen, we have one person on this forum that seems to be interested in this development. The bug tracker tells a big story regarding the activity happening here too. I wonder if that pentium needs a coat of thermal paste?
    Hate to break it to you, but the last thing developers want to do is interact with a community that commonly complains and thinks nothing is getting done. In fact, it'd be a waste of time completely to do so. They don't get paid to show interest on the forums or talk with people on the forums. Its a lot less hassle to go to a bug tracker and read things there that you need to do for the day.

So, the short answer is: Yes. I'm also having issues logging into icecrown. Must run on the same line, unless it's my network.
    The short answer is nothing is being "shared" or is "offseting". If the database for accounts is having issues, or overwhelmed, you'll have to wait to get into anything.
    Edited: April 22, 2020

6. Hate to break it to you, but the last thing developers want to do is interact with a community that commonly complains and thinks nothing is getting done. In fact, it'd be a waste of time completely to do so. They don't get paid to show interest on the forums or talk with people on the forums. Its a lot less hassle to go to a bug tracker and read things there that you need to do for the day.

The short answer is nothing is being "shared" or "offseted"
    I was referring to the activity on the bugtracker, but you're right, it would be a waste to read these types of comments and opinions. I'm just looking forward to the next round of fixes. For the record, I was just amusing Alpha's fine sense of humor.

7. Its not a clear cut of sharing vs not sharing resources. Frostwolf is separate from wotlk, however yes recently all of our realms are having logon issues. Its just the login, the servers themselves are stable