1. 188 ilvl, lowest item 183.
    THE REQUIREMENT IS 180...
    seriously, do i need ulduar gear to enter rdf hc?

2. 188 ilvl, lowest item 183.
    THE REQUIREMENT IS 180...
    seriously, do i need ulduar gear to enter rdf hc?
    As many have said before me, remove any alchemy trinket or stuff like that, get a relic/sigil etc. It takes only 3 quests in grizzly hills for fck sake...
    Also your spec counts. You cant queue as a prot with that gs, but you can as retri for example, my brother experienced it. I dont know if it counts your def rating(i dont think so) It may just have seperate requirements for seperate specs.

3. As many have said before me, remove any alchemy trinket or stuff like that, get a relic/sigil etc. It takes only 3 quests in grizzly hills for fck sake...
    Also your spec counts. You cant queue as a prot with that gs, but you can as retri for example, my brother experienced it. I dont know if it counts your def rating(i dont think so) It may just have seperate requirements for seperate specs.
    As multiple other people have stated, the grizzly hills relic was too low ilvl and everyone had to upgrade to the EoH one by doing HC walks before they could queue for random heroics. Also this is the first time I've seen a claim that it is requiring different ilvl between tanks and dps, which is ridiculous.

4. As many have said before me, remove any alchemy trinket or stuff like that, get a relic/sigil etc. It takes only 3 quests in grizzly hills for fck sake...
    "lowest item 183", i guess ill have to farm that bis libram again bruh.
    i do have double 187 trinket too with no profession...

5. As multiple other people have stated, the grizzly hills relic was too low ilvl and everyone had to upgrade to the EoH one by doing HC walks before they could queue for random heroics. Also this is the first time I've seen a claim that it is requiring different ilvl between tanks and dps, which is ridiculous.
    Nop. I still have the sigil from grizzly hills as a bear tank and im queueing just fine(this is the only one for bear tank before conquest jesus the bad design). Its not too low lvl. It is just fine and a lot higher than the default or zero one.

Edit: Player name is Gorthan on frostmourne, i may be wearing the shred one if i was pvp spec when i logged out.
    Edited: April 27, 2020 Reason: Addition to explanation

6. How is libram a problem. Its 15 heroism, like RDF normal and 5 HC walk ins. Qued as prot pala at 191 ilv, 3150 GS.

Just do walk ins HC till you can enter RDF, its not that hard lol

7. It's supposed to be 180ilvl, not 190 to queue rdf hc...

8. It's supposed to be 180ilvl, not 190 to queue rdf hc...
    You know that in our current "content" Rdf should not even be a thing right? Making the requirement stricter is just fine.

9. How is libram a problem. Its 15 heroism, like RDF normal and 5 HC walk ins. Qued as prot pala at 191 ilv, 3150 GS.

Just do walk ins HC till you can enter RDF, its not that hard lol
    Maybe we should focus on the server getting fixed over work arounds... Shouldn't need walk ins, or 190 ilvl, or to remove prof trinkets. How about we fix the game...

10. Maybe we should focus on the server getting fixed over work arounds... Shouldn't need walk ins, or 190 ilvl, or to remove prof trinkets. How about we fix the game...
    Well the bugtracker is the place for bug reports not the forums. And most people just come here and rant instead of filing or bumping a proper report. I have created more than 15 bug reports over the years and most of the times people dont even visit the bugtracker to bump it up.

First 123