1. LK 25 HC - Parry Haste?

Hello guys,
    I'm currently trying to kill for the first time LK on 25 men heroic with my guild and we noticed that our tanks sometimes go 100%-0% in an instant, but a few weeks ago (like one month?) during our tries we didn't notice such spikes in damage.

It's worth noting that these things happen even in phase one, so it isn't a Soul Reaper problem, I think.

Did any of you notice something like this?

Was it fixed before and is it now bugged? Was it bugged before and this is now fixed and working as intended?
    Unfortunately I have no saved combat log, but I will try to get one after the next attempts.

Also, for what it's worth, I read on the bugtracker that years ago people noticed LK parry haste and reported it as a bug, which is labelled as fixed.
    So this thing, if it's real and not just my imagination, may be that bug again, dunno.

2. Open recount and check their death log. If your tank is getting 1 shot in phase 1, it is likely undergeared. However, I see lack of healing kill tanks more often than tanks getting 1 shot in phase one; again, that would be explained in the death log.

3. The Lich King has Parry Haste disabled by design. In fact, almost all tier 10 bosses do.

The only tier 10 bosses that parry haste are Lady Deathwhisper, Sindragosa, and Halion.