1. Azjol-Nerub bugged?

So I was running H AN last night as the tank and couldn’t for the life of me pull the beginning packs of 3 separately, which is aids at this point with everyone’s gear. We were able to pull the left group of 3 solo by going in the pit next to them then pulling but couldn’t do the same with the right pack.

Any tips from someone who has completed H AN? Or is this just a bug?

2. try pulling the one of the right, you will pull 2 packs instead of 3, which most tanks should manage to survive by using defensive cds and if your dps are not braindead and can do decent aoe

3. doesnt answer his question.....

to your question, yes it is bugged and known. and it is kinda pathetic that mob linking is still bugged in some instances today......

4. Very much doable with proper cc and defensives, especially if the tank is a paladin. Holy wrath ftw!

5. According to wowwiki the 3 groups + the boss is an event. "The boss is guarded by three groups of three spiders. The pulls are successive, meaning that once you pull the first group an event has started. Sometimes you can catch a break between groups to drink if you are able to kill them fast enough. There is no break before the boss is pulled."

6. Nidhogger got it spot on above.

Right now, that start results in about 4-5 wipes if any mistakes are done during the pull so it's a pain to do but the badges are easy aftter you get through the watchers.

7. It is very frustrating that they also enrage on pull. You have to pull either middle or right pack to get two of them, then use traps/repetance/sting or whatever to keep one group away while killing the other. The problem isnt the tank on those groups but the disorient. Your tank gets disoriented->whole group dies in two seconds with 6 ads up..

8. It is very frustrating that they also enrage on pull. You have to pull either middle or right pack to get two of them, then use traps/repetance/sting or whatever to keep one group away while killing the other. The problem isnt the tank on those groups but the disorient. Your tank gets disoriented->whole group dies in two seconds with 6 ads up..
    idd.
    I found having a trinket equiped for that and popping all defensives gets it done if the dps is fast enough. Main priority really is to just nuke down 1-2 ads before dieing .

9. Dk tank here.
    I'm doing this pack this way :
    First go on the left (while in front of the 3 packs), there is a small pit. From there you can body pull the left pack alone. Kill them while standing on the pit.

After that the event is usually launch and each mob come one by one. (best case)
    If not I pull the most right pack as already mention before. (worst case)

Already done 3 times this way.