1. Make People happy

Do something pls i was playing here 8 years ago when this site had name molten wow. But now i cant cuz when i woke up i wanted to play. I was 200 in que it was 12 pm. Now it is 10 pm here and im 50 in que and im still no play yet. why u cant grow server up ?

2. Not as easy as just adding more slots. If I had to guess the realms when they have queues have ~15k - 20k players online. If you don't want to wait consider donating $10 to bypass the queue. If you've been freeloading for 8 years, it might be time.

3. every couple od days, the same thread comes up - "I cant log in, plz make server bigger" style
    It has been said a bunch of times that they are unlikely to increase the server cap...you got really 3 options :
    1 - change the realm you play on
    2 - donate to skip que
    3 - wait

4. Freeloading for 8 years and complaining about the queue once he's unable to do so anymore.
    Queue works in a way that when the realm fills up, normal status account wait in queue and donors skip it. So when you're 50th spot in queue and a donor enters it, you're waiting 51 people (not 50). That is why it takes so long to get into the server. Naturally, if they skip queue it means they overload the realm more than the 12k default value, so 15k people wouldn't be too far off the truth.

Enjoy your waiting cheapskate. :)

5. 8 years and couldn't slip in 10 euros. That's shameful. I understand new players, but if you come from Molten, then you should be ashamed to make this post.

6. Time is money friend.
    10h wait in q.
    Might aswell do a one time job in the downtime to earn those 10 bucks.

7. When I told people that you wait around 10-13 hours to get inside Icecrown they laughed at me and said I'm a liar. But it was true. I did donate but just saying how much I had to wait in the past. Get up in 10 am > get in queue and get inside at 23 pm or 00:00. lol

8. I can understand new players coming here,not sure what kind of server it is and all...
    For a "veteran", to call it like that, donating something shouldnt be an issue...that 10 bucks is nothing no matter where you play from

9. Do something pls i was playing here 8 years ago when this site had name molten wow. But now i cant cuz when i woke up i wanted to play. I was 200 in que it was 12 pm. Now it is 10 pm here and im 50 in que and im still no play yet. why u cant grow server up ?
    8 years and you still cant come up with 10 bucks? The reason they cant grow the server up, is the cheap ***'s like yourself...who dont want to help support something that takes money to work...but rather wanna ***** that they in que.