1. Disrupting Gameplay: Griefers in Moonglade

For the past few days now, there has been a multi-boxer, and some botters camping the vendor in Mooonglade that sells the Enchanting Rod Plan. This rod is needed to do TBC and Northrend. myself and many other players in game have made tickets regarding the issue, yet none of us have even received a reply.
    How is this not categorized as Disrupting Gameplay? The alliance guild doing this, will destroy the economy on the server. It will affect more than just enchanting, every proffession will be affected. If one guild is allowed to corner the entire enchanting market (which is already obscenely overpriced as it is) They will crash the natural economy of the server. One does not need a degree to understand this. The plan for the rod should not go for 1500-2k gold when all it takes is a simple 10-15 minute run to get the plan. The materials to make the rod are already lucrative. Please help Frostmourne staff, thanks.

2. How is this not categorized as Disrupting Gameplay? [...] The plan for the rod should not go for 1500-2k gold when all it takes is a simple 10-15 minute run to get the plan. The materials to make the rod are already lucrative. Please help Frostmourne staff, thanks.
    Quote, this is a game disrupt. But we have to consider that on these realms that are not offy-like the economy won't never respect the normal one, specially if the server give to players the opportunity to buy golds. Moreover you can't expect that the staff will help you (and us, in general) because they need to keep people buying coins, and than gold in game, to make some money... so i don't think that warmane staff will listen to your request.
    The better thing, in my opinion, is to wait for the price of the formula to drop, and than buy it from the merchant/AH since is impossible to acquire it in the traditional (and normal) way for a non-donor-player, due to all those lifeless people who camped the merchant 24/7 (and who are evidently botting, because most of them are doing it).

3. Quote, this is a game disrupt.
    No, it isn't as far as rules are concerned.

But we have to consider that on these realms that are not offy-like the economy won't never respect the normal one, specially if the server give to players the opportunity to buy golds. Moreover you can't expect that the staff will help you (and us, in general) because they need to keep people buying coins, and than gold in game, to make some money... so i don't think that warmane staff will listen to your request.
    This lack of objectivity and vision gets sickening, you know? No, no help should be provided for this, since, again, no rules are being broken. Players in a PvP server are working to hinder the opposite faction. This has nothing to do with selling coins or whatever other nonsense, it's simply letting the game run as it should.

The better thing, in my opinion, is to wait for the price of the formula to drop, and than buy it from the merchant/AH since is impossible to acquire it in the traditional (and normal) way for a non-donor-player, due to all those lifeless people who camped the merchant 24/7 (and who are evidently botting, because most of them are doing it).
    Is it? Where are all the other Horde players? Is this "issue" so minor that none of them care or is the faction so broken that people can't band together to deal with whoever is doing this? How come instead of asking help from your own faction, it instantly goes to sending tickets to GMs, accusing us of doing nothing to sell coins, and the only "solution" being to do nothing and wait?

4. Oh wow got killed in moonglade once and starts crying...

5. As a Horde player dealing with this issue, it’s been a doozy to try getting my enchanting up. The monopoly is being broken, but it is taking time. I’ve been spending that time gathering materials to progress once I can get the plan, such as grabbing the next 2-3 enchanting rod recipes which I need after I get this. I think I’ll have enough materials to get to 380 right now, but I’m not certain.

In short, they’ll get bored eventually and the price will drop because no one will deal with them and buy the recipe.

Also join the Horde. We have cupcakes.

6. looks like gms did something or they all gave up on camping it - they are currently 40g ea on auction house horde side when people were paying 1500g ea for them a couple days ago topkek

7. No, it isn't as far as rules are concerned
    Well, it is my darling...
    Indeed it seems that the staff share my idea, since the price of the scroll droppoed from 1200 golds to 2 golds :)
    As you can see that wasn't a lack of objectivity, was reality :P
    Normal rules can be applyed on normal servers, without x7, without the possibility to buy golds, and without people that use 2 ,or more accounts, to camper a merchant just to make money. Just to remind you, on official servers, if u wanna create another character on another account you have to pay twice, and it's not free like in warmane. So warmane players can keep playing their main pg, leaving another account with another low leavel charapter to farm the scroll (all that lv 10 druids were obviously secondary characters, and most of them were botting).

Be realistic, boy ;)
    Now, i have a question for you...were you among those players who camped the vendor? XD

8. Indeed it seems that the staff share my idea, since the price of the scroll droppoed from 1200 golds to 2 golds :)
    As you can see that wasn't a lack of objectivity, was reality :P
    (...)
    Be realistic, boy ;)
    Believe what makes you feel better, empowered and like you're an adult, I suppose. Nothing was done about the campers killing anyone trying to buy it, which is what this thread is about.

Now, i have a question for you...were you among those players who camped the vendor? XD
    I haven't played World of Warcraft in probably an year, and didn't play here when I did since I'm not interested in PvP servers.

9. hello there i dont know ere to say but in 2 dungeons was a guy toxic like hell wishing us to die and making us in all ways his name is Ionstorm and ish that someone can do something about this people he got mad because the tank was not ith us for 15 seconds because he wanted to complete a quest and its not ok so yeah