1. [Frostmourne] Any Restoration Shamans having trouble healing Ionar in HoL?

I'm looking for any tips at all. It feels impossible to keep up with the amount of damage over time that boss pushes out when its static overload is on multiple people. I find myself dangerously low on mana every time it gets near 10%.

Again any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2. There is a mechanic that all team must stand under boss, when his aoe starts to cast, everybody runs away and after that quickly get back under him again.

3. There is a mechanic that all team must stand under boss, when his aoe starts to cast, everybody runs away and after that quickly get back under him again.
    that's for Loken, last boss of HoL

For Ionar: With earth shield on tank and having all your cooldowns ready, have tank position boss further into the room, where all of 5 party members should be. None is supposed to move too far down the stairs to avoid losing LOS (line of sight) with you, a healer. Everyone must keep range, melees on max melee being as far from themselfs as possible. If you have a lot of melees together and one of them gets a lightning debuff, he has to move out to prevent big damage onto a teammates (applies to pets too). Your main healing spell is LHW, Lesser Healing Wave or Chain heal if your party's position allow. You are supposed to use both mana tide, tidal force and instant cast Chain heal. All of this being said, it doesnt matter if you finish the fight with 2 members alive and being oom; its all good as long as you dont wipe there.