1. I think i did one of these a long time ago, but. Its not accurate now.

So i decided to do a new one!

Hi, im Emily aka Ebony cause i cant change my name. I enjoy trans things, and other stuff related to my identity, and cute stuff! I'm very nice most the time, but please dont ask me about religion or American politics! I have some controversial opinions there, and I'd rather not get mad.

Im from California, and im often describes by others as a "snowflake." But to be completely honest, the only reason those people feel the need to belittle me like that is because they know they're being cucks for no real reason to someone who did absolutely nothing at all to deserve it. :^)

Anyways, my pronouns are She/Her, but They/Them is fine too i guess. Use them or please dont speak to me. This isnt unreasonable smh.
    Other things I enjoy are Dungeons and Dragons, Stargate, Adventure Time, aaaand horror games! Not playing them, just watching others do it >w< im too scared!

If you arent trans supportive, please leave. I have heard your specific opinion at least 10 times in the last month alone, and I just dont care to hear it anymore. If you want to pretend we argued to make your tiny self feel better, I will provide you with the things i *would* say, should we have actually argued so you can tell all your bigotted little troll friends you really got me good haha wow how witty you must be! Ugh...

I really am very nice!! Accept my identity and be nice to me and i will love and appreciate the heck out of you <3 If you dont, I'll hate you. Forever. Until you apologize for being a total jerk. And even then I might not wanna talk to you.

2. Welcome. You're going to become quite a harderned person here. Best of luck finding your circle. Might I suggest Lordaeron for a more suitable experience.

3. Welcome back. i believe if you send a pm to http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?username=Palutena you can get your forum name changed.

4. That's the spirit, triggered and passive-aggressiveness before even starting, to play an online videogame. I'm sure nothing will go wrong.

5. ......Your gonna make it far, but while your here enjoy yourself and God bless this snowflake!

6. That's the spirit, triggered and passive-aggressiveness before even starting, to play an online videogame. I'm sure nothing will go wrong.
    This.

Yeah, acting this way sure is going to make people like you. /sarcasm

7. May 5, 2020  
    tbh if y'all think my "passive-aggression" at people im just kinda sick of is being "triggered" y'all aint seen nothin yet :^) also, the fact you both feel the need to even comment your own passive aggression is kinda hypocritical, aint it? :^)

btw, i've already been here a while before i made this post, so. Yknow. pretty sure im fine :^)

and tbh if people getting triggered cause i dont like transphobes, thennnnn why would i care if they like me or not anyways lol they're probably the people i'm talkin about anyways :^)
    Edited: May 5, 2020