1. Underbuffed Nax (and other 25's) and overbuffed HC's (requirements

Hi everyone,

Now... What the **** is that logic on that server?
    You nearly need the same gs/gear to even be able to que HC's as you need to run Naxx 25? What the hell?

Announcement was that they would buff Nax (and raids overall)......Why are there PUGS 3,5k gs clearing Nax already? Why can you do OS 25 with 3,2k gs or less? Where are these buffs?

And then the HC's ofc. Like what are you thinking? Ppl with 3,2k gs can't que for Hc's.... even with 3k gs there are not rly updates from normal rdf. Now you have to do walk in hc's to que for rdf hc's? Thats bull**** again.

Now will Ulduar be so easy/low buffed too? Then i'd quit better now then later. Maybe some ppl who played Lorderon too could compare cause they said they do it like there (and nax too... is it like there?).

Like dont get me wrong i like the idea of x7 more profs/reputation and drops. I would even look over p2w and a lot of more bugs then for example on Sunwell. But if raids are a joke after 2 weeks of release then i will just quit and its not worth the time.

Well that was my rant. Gimme some opinions and maybe some guesses on Uld release state.

2. Naxx bosses ARE buffed, some have almost double hp and dmg increase but considering the fact we are on 3.5.5 patched talents and also that the patch is 100 years old, it doesn't feel impossible hard. Nor should it be, right? Regarding that and already naxx being cleared, well, some people have more skill :D so to speak and they aim exactly that: realm first achievements. The hc state of things is pretty much ok...get an average ilvl of 187 and you're good...gs means nothing ( finally ) I am able to queue as 3 k gs which is common sense to have before going rdfs...do you really want to run around with under def capped tanks and 3 spell oomed healers?

3. No pug has cleared Naxx 25, they will be bottlenecked by Heigan and Saph. The content is buffed but in the end it's just higher damage and HP values, no new mechanics. If you already know the fights then it's not going to be difficult for a competent guild that has been doing this for years. Plus it's T7, not supposed to be difficult anyway.

Getting into HCs is based on average ilvl and not gearscore.
    Edited: April 23, 2020

4. Naxx bosses ARE buffed, some have almost double hp and dmg increase but considering the fact we are on 3.5.5 patched talents and also that the patch is 100 years old, it doesn't feel impossible hard. Nor should it be, right? Regarding that and already naxx being cleared, well, some people have more skill :D so to speak and they aim exactly that: realm first achievements. The hc state of things is pretty much ok...get an average ilvl of 187 and you're good...gs means nothing ( finally ) I am able to queue as 3 k gs which is common sense to have before going rdfs...do you really want to run around with under def capped tanks and 3 spell oomed healers?
    No average ilvl of 187 does NOT work. That is 3293 gs!!!!! That#s ****ing nax 10 Os 25 etc requirement.

I just did the math for you and i have exactly 187 average ilvl... i can't que up. Thats with my **** sigil which i can't even switch out with anything else then the one from Hero badgets.
    Without sigil (as it normaly should be counted) its even 195.
    It's surely not the right idea to require half HC gear to even que HC's.

And ok they are buffed but **** buffed then.... If people can clear it after that short time and nearly 0 gear higher then Hc's then it is pretty **** buffed and easy. Like make it that ppl need actually some better gear then 3,3k gs to clear it.Then its not on farm after max 1 week. Like you want a challenge don't you?

And yes i wouldn't mind having low geared ppl in there... Then it takes a little longer ok but atleast there is a small challenge in it. Right now when you hit the required gear you can just brain afk run through it.

Ps. Gs isn't Ilvl yes but it rougly converts to Ilvl to the other person asnwering.

5. No average ilvl of 187 does NOT work. That is 3293 gs!!!!! That#s ****ing nax 10 Os 25 etc requirement.

I just did the math for you and i have exactly 187 average ilvl... i can't que up. Thats with my **** sigil which i can't even switch out with anything else then the one from Hero badgets.
    Without sigil (as it normaly should be counted) its even 195.
    It's surely not the right idea to require half HC gear to even que HC's.

And ok they are buffed but **** buffed then.... If people can clear it after that short time and nearly 0 gear higher then Hc's then it is pretty **** buffed and easy. Like make it that ppl need actually some better gear then 3,3k gs to clear it.Then its not on farm after max 1 week. Like you want a challenge don't you?

And yes i wouldn't mind having low geared ppl in there... Then it takes a little longer ok but atleast there is a small challenge in it. Right now when you hit the required gear you can just brain afk run through it.

Ps. Gs isn't Ilvl yes but it rougly converts to Ilvl to the other person asnwering.
    Do 4 quests on grizzly hills which give venture coins and buy the sigil from the ventor there. There are solutions lol...

On the problem though yes... It is severely underbuffed. Sartharion had 9.5M hp on lordaeron on start and now here its 4.2M and easy as fck. Hell we even did it with people dead from first wave. Really disapointed. You can actually clear naxx easier than ajzol nerub first encounter lol...

6. No average ilvl of 187 does NOT work. That is 3293 gs!!!!! That#s ****ing nax 10 Os 25 etc requirement.

I just did the math for you and i have exactly 187 average ilvl... i can't que up.
    I just tested this and queued for an HC just fine with 3248 GS (lower than what you claim), and I have two items under 187. I did the math as well and I have exactly 190.6 average ilvl. Yesterday I was under 187 by like two, today I upgraded one of my items and I'm not. I couldn't queue yesterday, I can today.

First of all, stop quoting gear scores. As previously stated they mean nothing and are not used to calculate anything.

The average 187 number is clearly correct. People are not just making up nonsense. You're doing your math wrong or forgetting to include an item.

These are just facts and how HC's work, currently. You're free to disagree and suggest that the average ilvl should be lower, but that's how it is at the moment.
    Edited: April 23, 2020

7. Without sigil (as it normaly should be counted) its even 195.
    You're doing your math wrong or forgetting to include an item.
    I'm going to assume the math is wrong since it's the average of your item slots, not just the average of slots with an item. Otherwise we'd be able to queue naked with one epic equipped.