1. Why can Alliance start with 258ilvl PVE weapons and Horde not?

I just started a new toon on horde side, and today when I did an inspect on some alliance warriors found out they can choose from the start some free ilvl258 2H weapons like the PVE axe Justicebringer, the crossbow Talonstrike also at ilvl258 and probably some more other weapons and gear but horde doesn't have these weapons to choose from. Instead horde has a ilvl245 similar 2h axe with one less gem slot than the Justicebringer. My questions is Why? And if there is any other advantage horde also has over alliance gear-wise WHEN STARTING A NEW CHARACTER?

2. before it was fine.

It got somehow bugged and now the horde version of those 258 ilvl weapons is missing (Starter gear npc > S7 PvE Weapon )

Meanwhile you can go ally > buy the weapon > go back horde (change faction costs 0 )

3. before it was fine.

It got somehow bugged and now the horde version of those 258 ilvl weapons is missing (Starter gear npc > S7 PvE Weapon )

Meanwhile you can go ally > buy the weapon > go back horde (change faction costs 0 )
    Not sure what you mean with going to ally and buying the weapon... If I do that my horde toon doesn't get the weapon. Or am I missing something?

Ok I get it: My Account>Services>Select Realm>Select Character>Set Currency:Points/Coins>Faction Change
    Thanks!
    Edited: April 23, 2020

4. June 2, 2020  
    However, the arena teams you take part in will disband when you faction change. Pls fix the starter vendor items.