1. rofl it's the current year and people still believe they didnt sell stuff?
    did you know its daddy in the santa suit? its a disguise like what nostalrius did
    they didn't have a shop with gear, that is the main topic of the OP. (and can be mentionated becauses no longer exist)

shaddy stuff that happen in private servers is other beast and goes further that selling ingame stuff, so insert any project name and the conditions are the same.

2. they didn't have a shop with gear, that is the main topic of the OP. (and can be mentionated becauses no longer exist)
    nah dont try to bs your way out now rofl
    you quoted someone saying warmane needs money to pay stuff. nostalrius didnt have shop but boosted chars with gm commands and sold them like if it came from players to get the money you want to say they didnt need

3. nah dont try to bs your way out now rofl
    the context is pretty clear here.
    the OP is talking about gs, so believe me, selling invincible isn't a concern in this discussion.

you quoted someone saying warmane needs money to pay stuff.
    And tbh not having a Shop will destroy the Server because they wont have the Money to Pay the Staffs etc etc
    gs and shop=gear for real money

so he is refering to the "need" of selling gear for maintain the server.

nostalrius is quotable because you can't name active servers here and ironically any other dead server doesn't work as a example for obvious reasons.

nostalrius didnt have shop but boosted chars with gm commands and sold them like if it came from players to get the money you want to say they didnt need
    and the "successor" was even worst, but that is shady stuff that happen in any private server.
    for example cata/mop realms with shop for gear but worst script that no p2w projects.

don't liked nostalrius? ok put any other server without gear shop here, the idea is the same:
    shops without gear don't "destroys server" like he wrote, ask netharion players.

4. Shop is really negligible here guys i dont even know why we are arguing... You can spend 2 weeks in game or 2 weeks in work and get the items. It depends where you want to spend it. By working you promote your carreer and money gets circled, by staying in your mother's basement you do nothing for you instead of getting frustrated.

I used to hate donated items until i got passed my youthful rashness and understood that its just a game. Yes, its a fcking game and you are meant to enjoy it as there are people that are serving you this experience that have to get payed. I work for my gear, but im not going to reach over 2200 in 3v3 so ofc i donated my wratful shoulders. I wont donate the head or chest though. It depends on the limits you put on yourself.

Debating over store for the completion of pve content is childish. I reached 3600 only with heroics and proffessions. Then created my own guild. Before that i did my own walk in heroics.. Take things on your own hands and dont wait for everything to be spoonfed to your mouths.

PS: And maybe donate that 20€ to get that terenas or glorenzelg and get it out of your system, it will give funds to the project and boost to the character you are already spending so much time on.

Thats my bit

5. Shop is really negligible here guys i dont even know why we are arguing... You can spend 2 weeks in game or 2 weeks in work and get the items. It depends where you want to spend it. By working you promote your carreer and money gets circled, by staying in your mother's basement you do nothing for you instead of getting frustrated.

I used to hate donated items until i got passed my youthful rashness and understood that its just a game. Yes, its a fcking game and you are meant to enjoy it as there are people that are serving you this experience that have to get payed. I work for my gear, but im not going to reach over 2200 in 3v3 so ofc i donated my wratful shoulders. I wont donate the head or chest though. It depends on the limits you put on yourself.

Debating over store for the completion of pve content is childish. I reached 3600 only with heroics and proffessions. Then created my own guild. Before that i did my own walk in heroics.. Take things on your own hands and dont wait for everything to be spoonfed to your mouths.

PS: And maybe donate that 20€ to get that terenas or glorenzelg and get it out of your system, it will give funds to the project and boost to the character you are already spending so much time on.

Thats my bit
    Nah it's not just working like that, there are tons of people who gonna spend 200+ dollars on getting gear that they can farm. It's amazing I know.

6. Nah it's not just working like that, there are tons of people who gonna spend 200+ dollars on getting gear that they can farm. It's amazing I know.
    i partially agree with greedman, not because the core idea of gameplay that he describes that is basically mobile game design mindset, but the fact that this isn't a new private server or something. (thread is about shop so is valid)

why warmane will open a realm without store?

7. Nah it's not just working like that, there are tons of people who gonna spend 200+ dollars on getting gear that they can farm. It's amazing I know.
    Just to play the devils advocate here, but to some, $200 is an hour or two worth of work. Take that vs raid lockouts, losing rolls, and farming heroics for hours. I'm ok with both sides of this really. The option for the normal grind is there, along with offering people a cash shop for those who want to play casually and support the project.

First 12