1. There are 0 saronite/titanium deposits on northrend

I am flying now for like 3 days i have found handful of saronite/titanium deposits/veins.
    I even saw some of them disappearing in front of me like someone is flyhacking under textures and mining them.
    This should be like speed up gameplay expirience of wotlk. When i reach 450 bs icc will be open.
    Same thing happened with thorium. But i have managed to farm them enough. It took me 2 days.
    Can you devs/admins do something about it ?

2. They probably disappear because half of nodes are in specific zone and when you reach them > you most likely enter in another zone so they disappear. Like the one under Dalaran city. You see node, you get to it but immediately you're in ''icecrown'' zone and the node disappears.

3. I am flying now for like 3 days i have found handful of saronite/titanium deposits/veins.
    I even saw some of them disappearing in front of me like someone is flyhacking under textures and mining them.
    This should be like speed up gameplay expirience of wotlk. When i reach 450 bs icc will be open.
    Same thing happened with thorium. But i have managed to farm them enough. It took me 2 days.
    Can you devs/admins do something about it ?
    I'd imagine 12k+ people flocking to a server and even a fraction of those farming the same 3 zones for Saronite and Titanium sure would make it look like there's a problem. In reality there's just a lot of people farming, the couple you found made someone go "damn there's no Saronite on this server."

Also

"There are 0 deposits" >>>>> "I have found a handful of deposits"

4. They probably disappear because half of nodes are in specific zone and when you reach them > you most likely enter in another zone so they disappear. Like the one under Dalaran city. You see node, you get to it but immediately you're in ''icecrown'' zone and the node disappears.
    I know what you are talking about. Nah, it happened in the middle of specific zone multiple times.
    I was staff on some other serv that is older than warmane. It did not disappear due phasing.
    EDIT: Ik exploit when i see it.

5. Really the realm is overpopulated, and saronite and titanium nodes have long respawn timers, and because the server decrased visibilty the nodes on minimap shows after you fly over them and you have a high chance of missing them. I have fly over an hour in storm peaks and only got to mine one saronite and one rich saronite node, have even found one titanium node and there was 3 vs 3 alliance vs horde who to mine it..... But in Hellfire and Borean Tundra fel iron and cobalt nodes have very little respawn time, and there are good for farming. I lvld my minning from 400 to 450 killing mobs in wintergrasp and minning them. I think warmane need to do something like multiple dimension in a zone, because you can't even do quests in wintergrasp because there are like 20 people doing the quest and another 20 only farming for eternal fire and at the end you barerly get the chanche to kill a single mob!!! Also before I remember that beasts have been droping 1-2 borean leather and now they drop only 1 borean leather. And because of that I have gone to farm gold with quests only. But even with quests if there is one item you need to get like in Borean Tundra in Valicance Keep the antidote quest you can see 5+ people waiting for 1 chest that spawn every 5-6 minutes and it slows the progress A LOT!!!

6. I know what you are talking about. Nah, it happened in the middle of specific zone multiple times.
    I was staff on some other serv that is older than warmane. It did not disappear due phasing.
    EDIT: Ik exploit when i see it.
    For exploit, people gonna tell you: ''its economy, deal with it.''
    I also wonder how people mine the ones under textures near argent tournament.

7. Haven't had issues with finding saronite/titanium and was expecting it to take weeks to get for my bs because of the server pop. The phasing around the nodes did seem to get worse because of the increased activity but I haven't seen and thing fishy around them. I've noticed that you have to stop moving around the node spot (if you know where they usually spawn)and even then it just disappears and reappears. Even happened with some herbs last night. And I don't think its an exploit as you try having the tradeskill option showing for chat and you will see if anyone is casting mining near you if a node just dissappears.
    Edited: April 25, 2020

8. I agree that the nodes disappear rather quickly because they are being actively searched by a number of farmers, but I found a few thing very weird: A number of level 77 players that log in/out right as the mine appears and it's gone, and also some players instantly go to the spawn location from far away and the mine suddenly appears right underneath them AT THE SAME TIME, while they started mining BEFORE the mine could be seen.

9. The respawn rate of nodes is definitely too low in Northrend. I've gone multiple laps around a zone (Fjord for example) without seeing a single node.

Regardless of the reason for the lack of nodes (farmers, server draw distance, bots, exploits), something needs to be done because it's literally impossible to farm Cobalt or Saronite right now. You'd be lucky to get 1 stack per hour.