1. Elem build for heal sham ?

Edit : Playing on Lordaeron

Hey guys,

I've arrived on this server two weeks ago after not playing for like ten years (the lockdown made me do it...).

So far having fun with a tank paladin lvl 40 and currently trying to level up a sham. I'll see which one ill make my main after.

So i wanna have a heal sham (cause i like to heal and i want instant procs in rdf ahha), but the moments i'm questing solo are pretty boring since I invested all my talents in the heal tree.

Question is : can I make an elem build that will still allow me to heal safely in dungeon ? For how long ?

If you have any build recommandation, advice on that matter, personal levelling experiencing please feel free to share

I'm havin the same issue with my palatank... But that's a question for another forum aha

Thanks all !

Lawisia

2. May 12, 2020  
    You can easier healing in elemental spec till you get lvl 60. On lvl 50 you will get earth shield (but its not such weighty argument to spec heal) and on lvl 60 you will get Riptide, its powerful boost to your heal.
    The main goal before 60 its save your mana, as for me in elemental spec its more easier with unreleting storm talant (5/5).

3. May 12, 2020  

Healing as Elem spec pre-40

Hey there! I have been doing exactly this over the last 2 weeks and just dinged 40 yesterday. Since 17 up until 40 was nearly entirely in RDFs with a dedicated tank friend (Prot. Pally). We have no heirlooms and all I did was get as much Spell Power and INT gear as I could (mostly dungeon drops and a few tailored pieces, Spider Silk Boots and Cape etc.). I managed to have between 50-100 Spell power for most of the journey and just used Lesser Healing Wave for all my healing.

At this point I have not taken anything other than straight Elemental talents to boost my DPS when/if I solo, and have had no issues as of yet. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will try to add on to my experience (ie when it becomes absolutely necessary to go Resto).

4. May 14, 2020  
    Just FYI, you can heal as enhance all the way till the end of TBC. In fact you might be a better healer than someone with a resto spec, because you have a few Mana restore skills that resto lacks and SP gets boosted by AP. Ele talent lack Mana restore.

5. May 17, 2020  
    Just FYI, you can heal as enhance all the way till the end of TBC. In fact you might be a better healer than someone with a resto spec, because you have a few Mana restore skills that resto lacks and SP gets boosted by AP. Ele talent lack Mana restore.
    ^ This, especially if you don't have access to heirlooms.
    Enh is better for leveling (more dmg) and better for healing (dual wielding + earthliving weapon, stormstrike for mana, mental quickness gets you more than enough SP).