Let me tell you a story

After two hours and a half fighting inside the Icecrown Citadel, wiping several times on Putricide, Prince & Sindragosa, you finaly made it to Arthas and his magic sword (Another Donator player). You just have one try before someone have to log off to go sleep for work or something else.

You start the role play talking, take one flask and eat the fish you just put down the floor (Cause obviously you did The Gorchak's Method to level up cooking !) and you take a speed/armor pot just before the boss pull

After 5-10 sec, you realise something isn't good, since youre doing way less dps or taking way more damage than usual. After looking around, you finaly figure it out. You have a broken armor, and the boss will not fall if you don't fix it !

If only you had a Jeeves...

But in the same time, between raids, bgs, transmog raids and leveling alts... You just don't have any time to farm it !

If only someone could do it for you

I have the honor to present to you in name of the guild Gorchak & Associates ™ an amazing offer :

JEEVES from 15 to 45 minutes MAX for 4500 GOLD!

To take advantage of this offer, just contact Gorchak on his Discord profile : Gorchak#5574 or https://discord.gg/X6YdKv

If you don't take this offer seriously, you can bite my shiny metal *** ! Bender

You never know what might happen with Uncle Gadget, but you can be sure Gorchak is THE serious Buisness man. Inspector Gadget

Fascinating, i think they call that a clean deal ! Mimiron

BIP BOOP BLEE BOOP BEE BOOP. R2D2

This is a deal we won't miss! Scott and Chrissy Tassone, from Storage Wars

As usual, if i made a langage mistake please correct me !