1. College Guild Tackling Raiding Composition for First Time

Hello!

Due to the lockdown, my college mates and I have started a college guild in WoW to pass the time. We've been on Warmane generally for a month now, with some of us hitting fresh 80 recently (yay!).

I realize that the progression says that raids like ICC are still a little bits off, but with more college friends trying/joining the guild, we want to preemptively determine ROLES (aoe tank, boss tank, main healer, raid healer, mdps, rdps) so once we're all 80, we have a smooth time of raiding. Some considerations:
    - not immediately interested in leveling alts, since some of us don't even have our first 60s. thus, have mindset for leveling 1 character that we take to endgame, no switching
    - "play whichever one you enjoy" does not apply here, since we're RNG picking a class that sounds cool and sticking it with until 80. we have limited prior experience with MMORPGS/WoW overall, so we can't really compare or realize that we don't like a certain class

Okay, now onto the question:
    What is recommended or most popular role composition of a heroic ICC 10M and heroic ICC25M?

Is it something like the following ok?
    10 MAN
    1 main tank (paladin)
    1 aoe tank (unholy dk)
    1 main healer (paladin)
    1 raid healer (disc priest)

4 rdps (affliction warlock, arcane mage, balance druid, elemental shaman)
    1 marksmanship hunter
    1 combat rogue

25 MAN, the classes are the same as above for some of hte roles
    1 main tank
    1 aoe tank
    1 main healer
    4 raid healers (disc priest, resto shaman, 2 resto druid)

4 rdps
    1 marksmanship hunter
    1 combat rogue
    5 shadow priests (we have multiboxer in group)
    5 more marksmanship hunter OR 5 more shadow priests (we have another multixbor in group)
    1 retribution paladin + 1 fury warrior (duo boxer) OR 2 more shadow priests

2. On this server, you do not need an AOE tank, you just need 2 simple tanks for 10/25. In 99% cases with a good group or a normal pug, you won't die to thrash at all. SO no worries about that.

Any tank is good as long as it ain't the 2 same.
    icc10 normal can be done with only 1 tank tanking and even heroic can be done BUT only if you guys have extremely good dps and tank is overgeared ,otherwise play safe with 2.

3. I suggest going with 2 holy palas in your 25mans instead of 2 druids.
    With 5 hunters or shadow priests you wont have all the necessary buffs/debuffs, not to meantion all the kit. Especially if you are progressing, well do what you want, but all those duo and multibox stuff - you wont get anywhere far and it will all come crashing down and people who actually want to clear raids will just leave. Just get 25 people if you want to clear raids. If you just want to do some weekly quest and kill one boss per week, sure it will work.

4. UH Tank?
    Only RDPS?
    Well good luck with that.