1. Krutak, the Multiboxer

Hi :)

I recently joigned the multiboxing community. Here is my journey :D

My goal with this team : clean every dungeon to 80. What's next ? I dont know ^^

Comp : 1 pala tank + 1 rshaman + 3 elem

Software : Isboxer

At first, wanted to pic the entrance of ogrimmar, but people joigned aha

Here is my team :

Edit of 28.04.2020

long long long and hard to setup but i'm satisfied. A lot of wipes also ^^

Taragaman the Hungerer : defeated 28.04.20

First mount for my team (also my mage and a random priest in background aha, people loves selfies)

Mutanus the devourer : defeated 30.04.20

Edited: April 30, 2020

2. Good luck, I think you'll be better off w/ 4 rets, and a prot pally as your first team, but figuring out what you wanna play is 1/2 the fun. All the best.

3. Never take anyone's advice. Always follow your own vision and your own idea. There is always more value in your own idea.

BabyFaze
    imagine multiboxing

5. @Celia
    I always wanted to try 5 pala but in pvp :D in pve I want to learn basics roles (tank, heal, dps) at first

@Valestia
    true and your own goals motivates more

@SkyZzn
    with <3 lol

@BabyFaze
    imagine is a good idea, practice a better one
    Edited: April 28, 2020

6. @Celia
    I always wanted to try 5 pala but in pvp :D in pve I want to learn basics roles (tank, heal, dps) at first
    Never take anyone's advice. Always follow your own vision and your own idea. There is always more value in your own idea.
    That's ironic that you're offering advice, not to take anyone's advice, but I guess you didn't put 2 and 2 together, lol.

Anyways, his comment excluded, try out many things. but seek a lot of input, and make the best decision for you. I started with 3 dks, a resto pally, and tank. Listened to a lot of Boxer guys on here when I started, and I can honestly say my favorite team to farm HC's with is Dk tank, 3 rets, and a Disc priest. very fun.

If you want to PvP, I'd suggest looking into caster classes for that, I play 25 Shadow Priests, currently, I've got a Dru Team, and a shammy team, but the SP team is my favorite.

A pally team tends to fail outright when facing anything that can kite you. It's doable, but much harder.
    Edited: April 28, 2020

7. 25 priest, is it ok vs 25 boomkin ?

when u says 5 pala = it means a healer, a tank, and 3 pala ret ? or 5 ret without heal lol

8. Ret gets Divine Storm at lvl 60 and The Art of War at lvl 41, before that you might need to run 1prot 3ret 1holy.

9. 25 priest, is it ok vs 25 boomkin ?
    I know a few guys that run boomkins, and no I don't fair to well against them, but not much can. And my focus is more PvE/PvP, more PvE though, I like doing raids my self, talk to the boomkin guys, they can't do that, and they are all PvP. So each to their own.

As far as Pallies go, run 1 Prot, and 4 ret, at max level, the divine storm will heal. You could consider taking 1-2 to max level and using them to power level your remaining team, and not level them together.
    Edited: April 30, 2020

10. I know a few guys that run boomkins, and no I don't fair to well against them
    Control your SP's with a Warlock (tanky demo hybrid spec) and you'll perform way better vs boxers. Aoe-stun + Mind Sear works very well :)

11. May 1, 2020  
    hello! welcome to the community :)

i myself am pretty new (about 1.5 month in), but no matter how much i learn, there seems to be always a ton more to learn haha. i use hotkeynet for the program, but regarding macros, in-game setups, etc. pls feel free to reach if you have any questions!

12. That's ironic that you're offering advice, not to take anyone's advice, but I guess you didn't put 2 and 2 together, lol.
    That was actually super ironic now that I look at it. My point came across though.