1. Gaming experience getting worse

Since this Friday I think Warmane must have done some changes to the server. NAXX buffed again, even you have RHC bis + some 200 ilvl made item you still get fcked by boss like anub'rekhan, which doesn't slowed and autos the tank during phase 2.

Is it necessary to tune these bosses that hard? We already have almost every boss doubled hp and dmg, is it too far to now change even the tactics?
    Now it has been very difficult to play for small group of ppl since 25man is obviously to play with even higher GS requirements.

Think a lot ppl will lose their interest if it continues.

2. U can always play on Icecrown if you wanna play casually

3. Maybe ppl just want to experience every expansion firstly? And after that a bit overtuned contenu can be accepted but not too much?

4. Yeah so go play on Icecrown and then try Frostmourne again next year when you learn how to play the game.

5. Yeah so go play on Icecrown and then try Frostmourne again next year when you learn how to play the game.
    Who told you we didn't play on Icecrown? And being salty doesn't help?

6. Nice fine in Amber now... horde camping... As a mage he stuned me, I - pet, freeze, poly, spelsteal, deep nuke... btw im 79 hes 80... and uooopaaaaa he buble at 10% hp... then his badies intervene... Nice to see people that suck that are confident cuz their class or badies <3.

More world pvp please I like it :)
    Edited: April 26, 2020

7. Nice fine in Amber now... horde camping... As a mage he stuned me, I - pet, freeze, poly, spelsteal, deep nuke... btw im 79 hes 80... and uooopaaaaa he buble at 10% hp... then his badies intervene... Nice to see people that suck that are confident cuz their class or badies <3.

More world pvp please I like it :)
    I know, pvp can suck and there are a lot of giefiers. If you die > go on another character and kill him if you see or kill others to make your day satisfied. The most pride in this game is when you get killed by a donor (dk of course, nobody else is a donor than dk players) and then you find 4-5 people trying to kill him + you. And when he dies, you feel satisfied...

8. Who told you we didn't play on Icecrown? And being salty doesn't help?
    My bad, I assumed so because your *****ing made it sound like you're being forced to play on frostmourne. I guess you're *****ing just for the sake of it, if you're already back to icecrown.

9. My bad, I assumed so because your *****ing made it sound like you're being forced to play on frostmourne. I guess you're *****ing just for the sake of it, if you're already back to icecrown.
    ******* that's what u rly wanna say? You got nothing to do but being mean online? This is a platform to share gaming experience and discussion about it, no one need your "go back to icecrown, this is for hardcore player" opinion. We're still playing it, save ur useless words to urself.

10. ******* that's what u rly wanna say? You got nothing to do but being mean online? This is a platform to share gaming experience and discussion about it, no one need your "go back to icecrown, this is for hardcore player" opinion. We're still playing it, save ur useless words to urself.
    Get out of here with that bs. Sharing experience and starting a discussion? Is that what you've convinced yourself your post is about when you made it? That's not what it looks like at all. Especially not when you contradict the same statement in the very next sentence by saying my opinion (which you have completely misinterpreted btw) is not needed in your "discussion" post. It's not much of a discussion if you're only welcoming opinions that are in agreement with your baseless complaints. I get that I look like an *** based on my comments here, and I don't really care, because my "opinions" up there are as constructive as the OP in which you blame the game for your inability to play it.

First of all, I did not claim that you have to be a hardcore player to clear the raids, despite your cynical interpretation of what I said. This content is as easy as it gets. If anub'rekhan, one of the easiest bosses in the easiest tier of the expansion, is difficult, then I've got some bad news for you buddy.

Second thing, all you're doing is saying how the boss is super difficult without providing any extra information on the raid comp you were running, how exactly did you attempt to kill the boss, the gear (preferably even armory link) that your tank is using etc. Just venting about how you're getting "fcked" for no apparent reason when you think you shouldn't be gives no room for any discussion. So when you make a post like this, it tells nothing but "/cry im too bad plz nerf raid" because plenty of groups have been able to clear the entire content on both 10 and 25man, hence my comment telling you to just go to icecrown if this is too difficult for you.

11. Quit complaining, for real. Naxx is easy for anyone with half a brain. It's literally vanilla mechanics. Please don't complain and attempt to ruin the server for everyone here who actually wants a challenge.

You say you're still playing it, and yet you're begging for nerfs? If you want easy content and to experience old content like new, go play in a progression guild on Icecrown. They aren't that hard to find.

12. @ExXxtract Yes, thank you! This isn't supposed to be the easy server. If it's too hard, go to Icecrown please. Thanks, and goodbye.

13. ******* that's what u rly wanna say? You got nothing to do but being mean online? This is a platform to share gaming experience and discussion about it, no one need your "go back to icecrown, this is for hardcore player" opinion. We're still playing it, save ur useless words to urself.
    No, what we're saying is that this server is supposed to be harder than Icecrown. If you can't handle the mechanics (which are already very easy, numerous groups have cleared and are farming Naxx 25) then go to Icecrown where things are easier. Simple as that.

14. Get out of here with that bs. Sharing experience and starting a discussion? Is that what you've convinced yourself your post is about when you made it? That's not what it looks like at all. Especially not when you contradict the same statement in the very next sentence by saying my opinion (which you have completely misinterpreted btw) is not needed in your "discussion" post. It's not much of a discussion if you're only welcoming opinions that are in agreement with your baseless complaints. I get that I look like an *** based on my comments here, and I don't really care, because my "opinions" up there are as constructive as the OP in which you blame the game for your inability to play it.

First of all, I did not claim that you have to be a hardcore player to clear the raids, despite your cynical interpretation of what I said. This content is as easy as it gets. If anub'rekhan, one of the easiest bosses in the easiest tier of the expansion, is difficult, then I've got some bad news for you buddy.

Second thing, all you're doing is saying how the boss is super difficult without providing any extra information on the raid comp you were running, how exactly did you attempt to kill the boss, the gear (preferably even armory link) that your tank is using etc. Just venting about how you're getting "fcked" for no apparent reason when you think you shouldn't be gives no room for any discussion. So when you make a post like this, it tells nothing but "/cry im too bad plz nerf raid" because plenty of groups have been able to clear the entire content on both 10 and 25man, hence my comment telling you to just go to icecrown if this is too difficult for you.
    Finally you made your point. BUT firstly, I did complain becuz I thought Anub'rekhan's mechanics was changed as I said in my first post: "not slowed and autos during phase 2". In which case we wiped like 2h on it, still the second day we managed to pass it with engineering boots and potion. After this post I learnt that it's only in 10 man that it has this problem which means its BUGGED. So my complain is about the BUG, not about all gaming content, and in my first post I said that too, "do we have to change the tactics too?", then you come up and talk like "Go back to icecrown". Sounds friendly isnt it?

For whoever trying to make the same point as you above, do you really read what I wrote in the first place?

We are just some players who wanted to EXPERIENCE frostmorne in reasonable way, not in bugged way and after all we don't have a guild doing 25 man to get better gear. So stop being narrative and mean. I didn't write a ticket to ask warmane to nerf it. Just fix the bug and it will be all good.

Posting in forum on the contrary is worse experience btw, thank you all for that.

15. May 2, 2020  
    Yup, today I was kicked cuz I won the roll on dungeon, blue item for my class :D ... ofc I took scr shot like every time just in case.

So yeah, you just need to deal with it by ignoring them and thats it.