1. Why is 3v3 not more active?

why are 3s not active at all on frostmourne? it's a real bummer that you can't find matches during NA primetime

2. Because 3s requires skill, Too many of these kids like to run Paladins and DK comps that are harder to counter in 2s

3. I would love to see some kind of 3s event to promote 3s ques on this server, Like what they do on other realms.

4. May 1, 2020  
    3v3 is dead without cross-realm. u got what u asked

5. May 1, 2020  
    But how can it be dead, it says 12000 players. I play on TBC and with 5x and its much more active, we are only at 1k rating and cant find opponents lol.

6. May 1, 2020  
    It's better to have arena dead than have them be cross-realm. Just think about it, facing people in pvp gear you can't access. Very fun...

7. May 2, 2020  
    Yeah, making it cross-realm wont fix anything.

I think the reason 3s is dead is because there is zero incentive to do them. All your rewards can be obtained from 2s.

And since 3v3 requires more coordination, attention and synergy - players just choose the path of least resistance.

This is unchecked info: At some point there will be need to do 3s for shoulders and tier 2 weapons for that season. Cant recall exactly when, but around relentless. Maybe someone can confirm that.