1. Reset outland already

~15 alliance player connected on saturday night. server is OLD and DEAD. please reset, it can't possibly be worst.

2. i doubt they'd waste time and effort on a reset. if anything outland would suffer the same fate at cata. decommissioned and char transfers to icecrown.

3. Would come back if we got TBC again, I don't like Wrath.

4. They picked the wrong time to do a TBC realm. 2-3 years earlier would have worked out better. Its a shame they missed with the timing. TBC was good xpac.

5. It blows my mind that Outland used to have over 10k active players and now today there are less than 10 people online on Horde, I logged in and was the single only person in Orgrimmar... It baffles my mind, yet the WOTLK servers are still healthy.

They picked the wrong time to do a TBC realm. 2-3 years earlier would have worked out better. Its a shame they missed with the timing. TBC was good xpac.
    2-3 years earlier they didn't have the development done though. TBC came after they did all the big updates to the WOTLK realms. And in any case, when TBC launched it was really popular, it's just somehow died.

6. They picked the wrong time to do a TBC realm. 2-3 years earlier would have worked out better. Its a shame they missed with the timing. TBC was good xpac.
    What are u talking about?
    Outland was released in May 20, 2017.

7. It blows my mind that Outland used to have over 10k active players and now today there are less than 10 people online on Horde, I logged in and was the single only person in Orgrimmar... It baffles my mind, yet the WOTLK servers are still healthy.

2-3 years earlier they didn't have the development done though. TBC came after they did all the big updates to the WOTLK realms. And in any case, when TBC launched it was really popular, it's just somehow died.
    Well it started out without a store, and once the store arrived it became P2W as it always does, every single time. Guilds started clearing BT and SWP every week, Classic came out after BT was on farm for 10+ guilds (on Horde, at least) and we just got bored of the content. My guild all left for Classic, I tried Classic but went to Frostmourne for new LK content, but since that's already falling apart it looks like I'll just wait for Blizzard to release remastered TBC in 2021 or so.

8. Nobody wants to play Outland here first mainly because of the store option. Reset oultand but remove the frreaking store and people WILL join. Why other outland servers have at least 2-3k normally? Because they dont have store for items :)

9. Nobody wants to play Outland here first mainly because of the store option. Reset oultand but remove the frreaking store and people WILL join. Why other outland servers have at least 2-3k normally? Because they dont have store for items :)
    You've been banned but I want to address this point. Icecrown also has a store and has been healthy for years, along with that when Outland didn't have a store people were begging them to open the store, people were happy when it was added. I played on launch throughout 2017 and stopped just before BT, the server was awesome, great community and plentiful groups, great raiding.

The store thing might be a good have been point, classic wow might have been a good point etc... If not for the fact that Icecrown is exactly the same and has been highly populated for years, also stuck at end patch, also with a shop. It seems to be specifically TBC game version that stands out as the reason?

Well it started out without a store, and once the store arrived it became P2W as it always does, every single time. Guilds started clearing BT and SWP every week, Classic came out after BT was on farm for 10+ guilds (on Horde, at least) and we just got bored of the content. My guild all left for Classic, I tried Classic but went to Frostmourne for new LK content, but since that's already falling apart it looks like I'll just wait for Blizzard to release remastered TBC in 2021 or so.
    Yeah I played at launch, and raided too through to the end of Hyjal. As I mentioned above is the P2W really the problem when Icecrown also had it and has been fine? Nobody played the "hardcore" non-store TBC server at all.

It just baffles me, I had to stop playing for personal reasons, but TBC is still my favourite game version. I was really mind blown when I logged in and I was the only person in Orgrimmar.... Like holy ****.
    Edited: April 28, 2020

10. I have no clue why everyone is comparing wrath with tbc when its way different but thats besides the point. For every item you buy from the store, thats as
    many raids not done to acquire the said item. I dont mind store but with services, bags, pets, mounts, theres plenty of ways you can cash the money not offering any gear on the store and it wont alter the game itself like buying bis items. As for the hardcore tbc, that server died on 1x rates. If i can pick a server ill take outland any day of the week just by being on higher rates and ill abide the store even if i dont like it. In my experience here with guilds i was in, from the start to the end i can tell you store was the biggest problem we had. The other thing later in the patch was catch up mechanics(example being prof rates,honor,exp rates and so on).

11. why not close this realm for outland and open a new cataclysm realm, for remember the good old times. Is just a idea.

12. They don't want to reset or close the server from what I've read on their Discord. Apparently some of the staff regretted closing down the Cataclysm server. So the only hope is that they'll release a new TBC realm.

Meanwhile the population has halved or even thirded (it's a real word - I checked) in the last month, while we often see a full Icecrown, a full Lordaeron and a full Frostmourne.

Edit: CET is 5:47 PM. Of the 39,290 players, 219 play on Outland, which is a little more than half percent of all total players.
    Edited: April 30, 2020

13. May 12, 2020  
    why not close this realm for outland and open a new cataclysm realm, for remember the good old times. Is just a idea.
    I wanted to ask the same thing. I don't know why they don't shut this dead server and try with cata again. I would gladly play on the cataclysm again, twinking and max level pvp.
    Also, they scripted wotlk pretty well and they would have time to fix the bugs on cataclysm that are left from the past.

They have legendary daggers so they can earn money, not like they do with shadowmourne but still its something...

My favourite expansion is WOTLK cuz of the story and Northrend, but cmon after 12 years, it is enough.

14. May 12, 2020  
    Eh why bother, Blizz will most certainly be releasing TBC. Id rather see Cata

15. May 12, 2020  
    Honestly you guys don't know what you are talking about, people don't want to play because of the shop.

Like show me a single server that doesn't have a cash shop in it (TBC server)

123 ... Last