Hello! Are you a player looking to level up and start your raiding experience on Lordaeron? Are you looking to gear through Normals all the way to the end of the expansion? Is a long term, home like environment what you are looking for in a guild? Tired of seeing 5.5k gs requirement to even raid? Then <SIN> is most likely what you are looking for.

<SIN> - Lordaeron Horde side is recruiting players leveling up (15+ preferred) looking to experience Wrath in its entirety on a server that is here to stay and not die after ICC. I myself am a player from Lights Hope and Felmyst/Netherwing and am now looking to experience challenging raid content with a tight knit guild. As of now all levels are welcome however I will be actively seeking officers and people who are interested in really getting this ball rolling and making this server some of the best times we have played in WoW.

Things Id like to get started with ASAP for the guild-
DUNGEON SPAM GROUPS. Groups of 5 players spamming dungeons for a few hours at a time all leveling up together learning how to work as a group.
Low Level crafting materials for professions into the guild bank aswell. (Currently there is a few hundred gold which I deposited to get the gbank started) basically all thats left to do is gather the playerbase and start selecting the consistent players to build a 10M roster to start out. If you are interested you can pm Zpu ingame or join our discord at <SIN> - International Horde leveling guild recruiting low level members looking to clear ALL RAID content on Lordaeron. As we level up and find consistent members that contribute and show theyre dedicated, we will be building our raid roster and preparing to tackle the end game content as a tight-knit community. If this seems like the kind of guild for you and youre looking for a home to do WOTLK raiding from the ground up, PM Zpu ingame or join our discord server! https://discord.gg/6S55EEX