1. [A][NA]<Insomnia> Recruiting for semi-hardcore 25 man

Insomnia is recruiting for our 25 man raid group. We are looking for North American players and people from around the world playing actively during North American times. Our current scheduled raids are on Saturday & Sunday nights at 8:30 PM EST/5:30 PM PST (00:30Server Time) and are to last up to 4 hours. We use DKP for loot distribution for all our 25 man raids.

We welcome everyone to play with us but are looking for 3500 Gearscore or better for raiding.

Our current needs are as follow per class and spec:

Death Knight
    [Blood] Low - [Frost] High - [Unholy] High

Druid
    [Balance] High - [Feral - Dps] Low - [Feral - Tank] Low - [Resto] High

Hunter
    [All Specs] Very High

Mage
    [All Specs] Low

Paladin
    [Holy] Low - [Prot] Low - [Retribution] Low

Priest
    [Holy] Low - [Disciple] Low - [Shadow] Low

Rogue
    [All Specs] Low

Shaman
    [Elemental] Low - [Enhancement] Low - [Resto] Low

Warlock
    [Affliction] Low - [Demonology] Low - [Destruction] Low

Warrior
    [All Specs] Low

Don't hesitate to post your questions and contact Lockstar (Novendar), Treetree (Perseus, Honest), in-game if you rather talk directly.
    Edited: May 31, 2020 Reason: Closing Recruitment

2. We have a good number of Priests now, but we won't turn down any amazing healer. :)

3. Edited needs again and added new contact names.

4. May 1, 2020  
    We are very happy with the amount of interest shown by the community! We have a solid pool of players and are stopping active recruitment for now.

Of course, we still accept any awesome player that wants to join us, be it for social reasons or for the potential of one day raiding with us, but we cannot offer raid spots for the time being.

5. May 8, 2020  
    We are reopening recruitment for Holy Paladins, Resto and Balance Druids, Hunters, and Mages.

6. May 11, 2020  
    We are now looking for a Paladin with a raid-ready set of geat for both Retribution and Protection, as well DPS DK with a DPS and Tanking set both ready for raids.

We are still looking for 1 or 2 Mages, 1 Resto Druid, 1 or 2 Hunters, and 1 Holy Paladin.

I apologies for any PM I did not respond to, I now have email notifications turned on. :)

7. May 14, 2020  
    I wouldnt mind joining. Arcane mage on the west coast.

8. May 15, 2020  
    Let's talk in-game, Welderjoe.

Recruitment needs have been updated. We still have some needs for Hunter, Holy Paladin, Death Knight DPS, as well as Resto Shaman and Druid.

9. May 18, 2020  
    I am a prot pally looking for a guild, west coast based, 3.5k gs currently, XP'd on all raids. Will be looking for you guys in game, or whisper me, please. Name is Nerdrage.

10. May 24, 2020  
    We have a VERY HIGH need for Holy Paladins, Resto Shamans Hunters, a Balance Druid or Unholy Death Knight, as well as a Frost Death Knight currently. Please contact us if you main those even if your Gearscore is under 3500.
    Edited: May 24, 2020

11. May 26, 2020  
    Hello! Is there a spot for a Rogue 3550GS? Im new on the server but a good raider!
    Everything enchanted and ready to naxx

12. May 31, 2020  
    Our core group of friends has decided to transition to 10 man raiding. We are putting the recruitment on hold until we figure out what the group missing.