1. Wormhole Generator: Northrend

Does anyone know where to learn this? I've looked at many different engineering masters and none of them teach it. If anyone knows where I can learn this, I'd greatly appreciate the heads up.

2. Use akcis recipe list and look where it drops on the "missing recipes'' list. Or just search on the google instead of asking here...

3. isnt that learned from trainer? I remember using it for skill-up. If you just want it - buy it, well below reagent cost(since ppl craft it to skill-up)

4. Use akcis recipe list and look where it drops on the "missing recipes'' list. Or just search on the google instead of asking here...
    I downloaded the recipe list add on and ive checked all those trainers its not on their list i even bought everything they could teach and nothings left.

5. ...Did you check the Dalaran Engineering Trainer?

6. ...Did you check the Dalaran Engineering Trainer?
    yes its not there

7. yes its not there
    It IS learnable at the Grand Master Engineer in Dalaran "Timofey Oshenko".

I just checked, needs 435 in engineering. https://imgur.com/a/QcBUA1N

8. Im on the icecrown server, maybe it hasnt been released since its phase one? theres none on the market so im just assuming thats the case

9. Im on the icecrown server, maybe it hasnt been released since its phase one? theres none on the market so im just assuming thats the case
    Icecrown is fully released. (I also made that picture on Icecrown.)

I'm guessing you mean Frostmourne, the new seasonal realm, it is probably not yet released there.

Seems like you posted the topic on the wrong realm section.

10. Icecrown is fully released. (I also made that picture on Icecrown.)

I'm guessing you mean Frostmourne, the new seasonal realm, it is probably not yet released there.

Seems like you posted the topic on the wrong realm section.
    Yes i did im sorry about the waste of time ill delete the post . thank you for helping