1. Tickets...

This is 4th day Im waiting for a ticket reply, cmon guys?!

2. Considering you're a big member of this community, i'd guess this was a troll post since you all know that tickets can last for days.

3. Considering you're a big member of this community, i'd guess this was a troll post since you all know that tickets can last for days.
    Dont know, but on Icecrown max was day and a half.

4. Dont know, but on Icecrown max was day and a half.
    that was before they added another realm, and 12000 more people showed up. plus it's the weekend.

5. Dont know, but on Icecrown max was day and a half.
    Yes, before it was about 24h, now I wait 5 days and still nothing ;d
    weird thing that it was saying "your ticket will be soon" 5 times and it didn't happen, looks like icecrown tickets are moved in queue?

6. The wait times are directly related to the amount of tickets. The GM team will likely do double the work next month to catch up.

An update: It is no longer "likely". It is now certain. All our GameMasters will now put at least twice the workload they usually do.

Please understand, the wait times and the amount of tickets is tenfold higher than what the staff usually deals with. We are doing our best, so please read all the related information, FAQ to make sure your ticket is not without a purpose.

7. The wait times are directly related to the amount of tickets. The GM team will likely do double the work next month to catch up.
    Thanks for the response :)