1. common BGs for low and high score ppl

first, sorry for my english.
    my guestion&problem : maybe 2 weeks ago, you can log with your low charr (gs + ilvl) into BGs with same score players. for example-can login BG with players into max GS 4,8 and item lvl around 220 (it was 2 weeks ago). 0 gs - 4500 gs 80lvl was 1 group (side) of bgs. And other higher players had stronger bgs of players.
    And now , i gona play BG with players which (they) have 6k gs. My gs is 4500 max. On the other charr i have 3,9k gs and it logged me with 6,6k gs players. Whats wrong?So why bgs are common for low players and high now?
    TY for answer.

2. https://www.warmane.com/devlog
    "Any player which has progressed past the current Frostmourne status, will NOT be placed in this bracket. This includes gear in bags, bank, and so on. These limitations will be changed as Frostmourne progresses through the expansion."

3. this system is really **** now....why warmane cant give frostmourne a seperat que for bgs.....ppl in icecrown with low gs have no fun anymore, we get que in high bgs if we buy a boe from icc only 1 item and whoop u are in high bg but our gs is low wtff ???? this makes no fun anymore.....