1. Cannot leave Pandaren starting area

As the title suggests, I cannot leave the starting area for the Panda's because of a bugged quest - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/7720 ( Battle for the Skies - which has been confirmed).

I have made a ticket, but I also heard it's a very long time for it to be answered. And even if a GM will see that ticket and I might not be online. Then he/she probably won't be able to help me. Then again, waiting for a GM that might take hours, days and/or weeks. Sounds like a perfect recipe to waste time.

Al though I hope that's not the case. Not sure what else I can do.

2. The quest is still doable, you just run to the firework launchers and use them while Zhao-Ren npc#55786 is right above it

3. I am currently next to Zhao-Ren in the quest area. He is on the ground, he doesn't move and he evades all attacks. All of the fireworks display the same message "Wait until the Onyx Serpent is directly overhead" even if I spam click them. Already remade the character and abandoned/accepted the quest multiple times.
    Also cleared cache twice already.
    https://imgur.com/EwewPYo

4. So I've logged in this morning and it was automatically in the air just as I logged in. So I were able to use the fireworks. So from that moment I was able to complete it.

Manually reset him
    Do you mean manually reset him, as in running out of his range and going back to him (to leave combat in a way)?

5. I killed and re-spawned him, he was stuck in combat

6. Killed him now, thank you for the help!

7. Im stuck on this mission as welland I really wanted a panda. Help me please QA

8. He is again stuck and evade all the attacks, is imposible to complete the starting area of the pandaren.

9. Now Zhao-Ren is reset and the quest can be completed again. Thx for the assintance