1. Help with tanking aoe and possibly tips on single

hello
    long story short i decided to go from my warrior tank to dk tank, considering how people said dk tank superior to warrior tank im disappointed to say i had more aoe control with warrior then dk. or even single target(had few times i lost aggro), so i thinking i might doing something wrong with my skill rotation im doing the following:
    aoe: DND->icy touch->plegue strike->pestilence and rune strike when available and then spawn icy touch and blood strike and some times blood boil when ready...
    single: icy touch*2->plegue strike*2-> blood strike*2 and then spawn what is available of the 3

any advice? or its just being 4.4gs can be tough?

2. I don't think Blood boil is useful in any scenario, just dnd, spread diseases and use some IT, use that blood rune for BS or just auto attack whichever mob is low on aggro. (consider taking talent to reduce DND cooldown, if you don't have it yet, for faster trash pack pulls while gearing in dungeons). Also you can mark the mob to attack if your DPS in group are "gifted" people.

on single target higher treat will be diseases up, deathstrike(coverts to 2 death runes), so next time you can do 3xIT, if necessary - rarely needed if your group is evenly geared. With low gear ofcoarse you will have problems with geared dpsers, no matter what you do. Tthat IT spam becomes even better tactic - basically deathstrike to convert runes to death runes and use them for IT, whole idea.
    Edited: April 26, 2020

3. to tank dungeons as DK you need a dungeon spec and not the double aura one which is dope for raiding.
    aoe: DnD > IT > PS > Pestilence. From there you can Heart Strike, Blood Boil and/or Death Strike if needed, and you can even re-use DnD if mobs are not killed during the first one.
    single target: IT > IT > PS > PS. You can use Blood Runes for defensive cooldowns if needed or heart strike if you want some minor damage done. Death Strike twice and dumb 4 death runes on 4 ITs.
    No matter if single or aoe, refresh DoTs with pestilence.
    Here's a spec and the glyphs I use until I'm done farming Dungeons and proceed to raiding (obviously I respec when it comes to raiding). https://prnt.sc/s6f5rf

All of the above is what worked for me as a fresh 80 DK on x1 and x7 realms before Frostmourne. (on x1 I tanked with 200ilvl rares for a fair amount of time, so you should be ok as well on Frostmourne if you play there).

ps: IT is basically a taunt in Frost presence, so mind that.

4. thnx a lot guys, i will try your recommendations:)