1. Player Experience in Frostmourne

So I've been playing since launch, here is the experience:
    The Bad:
    - Constant world server crashes, once it crashed 3 time during a normal dungeon run and once it crashed as soon as we killed the last HC boss in Nexus, when we logged in there was no loot and the boss was dead.
    - Random freezes and stuttering while in Northred.
    - Professions are barely profitable, there are no ores to mine at all.
    - The end-game content is overtuned. By ALOT. Heroics are incredibly hard compared to how it was and NAXX10 is almost impossible to kill even Anub'Rekhan. A slight buff in difficulty is most welcome, but this is absurd.
    - GM tickets do not get answered, I had one for multiple days open.
    - The Store seems very intrusive, but I'm fine with it as long as the server works and bugs get fixed.
    - Alot of people either do not speak English or are very anti-social.
    The Good:
    - Most people seem eager and excited to participate.
    - PVP is great.
    - Easy to find groups.
    - Most quests in northrend work fine.

I really hope the tuning gets fixed soon, it is making me not want to play this server, I want to progress through the content when its relevant, I don't want to play Dark Souls and wonder why I play this everytime I get into a raid.

2. Naxx 25 was cleared with nearly every raid member not even being able to queue for Heroics. If you're complaining about raid difficulty, you should just get good.

3. Some of your points are valid. There has been a bit of instability and GM tickets are taking a bit longer then most would like. With the sizes of the player base you will always have slim margins on professions because so many people will be trying to turn them. The only ways to be profitable is to farm for yourself. at that point alch and JC are very profitable atm. The language point, well whatever lots of people around the world play. Join an English speaking guild and deal with it.

The main this I want to respond too. I find the tuning to be ideal. The heroics are very doable in low gear, you just have to mind mechanics. Which is awesome. Raids both 10 and 25 are finely tuned. The difference between them is also will tuned. Saph 10 you can strong arm your way though with minimal FR gear and 25 you need the FR and max dps to keep the healers from running oom. The safety dance is as it should be, a one shot. Anub 10 does require a sharp tank/tank healing curve, but doable with pre-bis. KT is maybe a bit under tuned. I think when we start pulling 3Drake that will be a fantastic challenge and should be as such. Who wants 10 weeks of farming what should be hardest content of the tier. The average guild should not be able to do 3 drake without BiS and it should be just tuned so the top 2 -3 guild are just able to manage it in the first month. I think that is about right were its all at.

I have found much on the positive side so far with this launch.

4. Naxx 25 was cleared with nearly every raid member not even being able to queue for Heroics. If you're complaining about raid difficulty, you should just get good.
    Nax 25 being cleared so fast does not mean it's not OVER tuned (i DO NOT agree it is over tuned, just saying that this is not a factor). There are people who know the game inside out, have the time to farm gear for a short time and are minmaxing(profs/flasks/pots etc).
    But the majority(i think) are casual players who will struggle with the buff. For example - Heigan has 5.7M HP on 10 man. This is about 2/3 Marrowgar 10 normal. Another example - Patchwerk. Honestly, i do not exactly remeber his HP(about 5M) but ... he HITS like A TRUCK i swear. Main problem being healers going out of mana(using every single mana regen spell + pots + flasks for mps).
    Heroics - i have done most of them (walk in) with 2.5-2.7 GS. They are not OVER tuned for sure.
    EDIT: To sum up, the realm is awesome(i DO NOT PvP so i do not know about PvP aspect BUT i hear MAINLY positive opinions)! I like it very much, Warmane keep up the good work! Peace!
    Edited: April 27, 2020

5. I understand how it can be more interesting for the hardcore that want a challenge, its great. For some of us though we want to play casually, now you can call me a scrub, but all I am saying I would like to play Wrath of the Lich King, like it was. Heroics are doable yes, I've tanked most of them and they are over tuned. I don't mind it as much though. Raids though... Yea I've quit my tank, I'll try DPS instead. I've started playing with 2 friends, one of them quit Healing and the other one said he doesn't have the time to play a custom hardcore server. I hope change in roles will sort it out for me

6. I think you guys summed it up well, really. Don't play a buffed server if you're not there to enjoy the buffed content. /shrug

7. The content isnt overbuffed. It is undertuned. The thing is 10 man has bugs that 25 man doesnt and has the same scaling thus making 10man a hard mode. Clearing 25man is easy as ****, but 10man anubrekan is bugged and autos and doesnt get slowed on swarm. Patch hits like a girly here, if you were here on lordaeron launch he was oneshotting any tank other than druids and warriors so man up.

To sum it up, if you want to raid just do 25mans cause 10mans give worse loot and are a lot harder, Thats it.