1. ICC 10N PP Problem

Hello guys,

I tried to find info on the issue that we are facing, however I did not find anything on that specific problem. On Professor on 10N, the puddles that the Abomination needs to eat are getting out of hand every time we tried. After the 3rd ooze the floor just starts to get all in pools and doesn't matter how hard you try to eat it, it just covers more than half the room before we can even push it to 40%.

Another issue that we are facing is the ooze, but I see that this has been discussed gazilion times here, so we are trying to figure it out, how to make it properly. Any advice on this matter would be welcomed as well. The issue is that orange ooze just 1 shots the target before we can nuke it. And the green ooze is almost imposible to kill before the knockback.

Any help would be welcomed.

2. Hello guys,

I tried to find info on the issue that we are facing, however I did not find anything on that specific problem. On Professor on 10N, the puddles that the Abomination needs to eat are getting out of hand every time we tried. After the 3rd ooze the floor just starts to get all in pools and doesn't matter how hard you try to eat it, it just covers more than half the room before we can even push it to 40%.

Another issue that we are facing is the ooze, but I see that this has been discussed gazilion times here, so we are trying to figure it out, how to make it properly. Any advice on this matter would be welcomed as well. The issue is that orange ooze just 1 shots the target before we can nuke it. And the green ooze is almost imposible to kill before the knockback.

Any help would be welcomed.
    Are you sure that the Abomination player is doing its work right?
    Because with competent Abomination I have never seen the puddles get out of hand. Also the fact that the ooze is 1 shotting the target to me seems that it was not slowed by the abomination player. Also if dps is low and it is targeting another player, curse of tongue and then hand of protection can give you more time to nuke it

3. Are you sure that the Abomination player is doing its work right?
    Because with competent Abomination I have never seen the puddles get out of hand. Also the fact that the ooze is 1 shotting the target to me seems that it was not slowed by the abomination player. Also if dps is low and it is targeting another player, curse of tongue and then hand of protection can give you more time to nuke it
    Well what I did as I tried to be Abomination one of the tries is I spam the first ability over the puddles until they dissapear and move to the next one, however it seems to eat them out very slowly and idk why. I am straight bashing the key to eat as fast as possible. As soon as I saw the ooze, I run to it and apply the second ability on it once and then get back to eating puddles. Should I spam it the eating ability as hard as I can or what am I doing wrong?

4. Well what I did as I tried to be Abomination one of the tries is I spam the first ability over the puddles until they dissapear and move to the next one, however it seems to eat them out very slowly and idk why. I am straight bashing the key to eat as fast as possible. As soon as I saw the ooze, I run to it and apply the second ability on it once and then get back to eating puddles. Should I spam it the eating ability as hard as I can or what am I doing wrong?
    AFAIK you have to be at the exact center of the puddle to always eat it (I also heard that jumping between pressing the key to eat may speed up the process but haven't tested it directly) because sometime if you're off center it won't eat and the puddle will expand.
    Other than this, the ability to use on the ooze is ranged so you can use it as soon as the ooze spawns while standing on the puddle, keep eating it and then move to help dps the ooze if the puddle situation is under control