1. Frostmourne ladders

Hello, i was wondering if there are any plans on updating the website with relevant information for Frostmourne 2v2, 3v3 and PvE ladders. Currently the ladders are available only for the fully progessed realms that are on the crossrealm (Lordaeron, Icrcrown and Blackrock). I hope a member of the staff can answer that even if its with a simple YES/NO.

2. May 7, 2020  
    HELLO?! It has been a week since that post was made and there is no answer. Meanwhile there have been ridiculous threads about BGs, Ore respawn, ninja looting etc. that were created recently and received an extensive answer? So the question is what is going on? YES/NO answer would be sufficient but there are no signs of intention for that question to be answered.

So here is the deal. You either avoid answering that topic for a reason that we don't know or there is a poor communication between devs, moderators, web designers or whoever is working on the warmane website and therefore you are left unable to give a simple positive/negative answer to the question because you don't even know. Last, I want to assure you that even an answer such as '' We are too lazy to work on specific ladders for Frostmourne.'' will be enough. We just want to know where you guys stand. No answer is worse than negative answer!