1. Is this normal ?

i get kicked from rdfhc bicose i need on book of gliph mastery and i have inscription .... ? o.O

2. Is it normal? No, it isn't. Is it bannable? No, it isn't.
    RDF is such a ****show to be honest, they'll kick you for just about anything. I've learned to not talk to people and not reply, just play.
    After I've seen some stupid kicks pass, like someone tried to kick the dude for "lol", I decided to test it. You can literally start a vote kick for no reason, there's groups that will just click yes without even looking. Was it a dick move by me? Sure it is. But I had to test my theory. Just queue again if you didn't get the cool down and there's that.

3. Try imagining if a person with enchanting needed on every item so they could DE it for mats.

4. Try imagining if a person with enchanting needed on every item so they could DE it for mats.
    They actually do that. I've seen a lot of people like: ''If no one needs, i will need because **** yeah i can''. I usually either request a kick for that person or I just stop tanking and go out and let them get saved and not finish dungeon + blackslist.