1. Tabard Reputation Not Working On Regular Level 80 Dungeons

For half of Friday, and all of Saturday and Sunday, tabards have not been granting me reputation in regular level 80 dungeons (CoS, UP, HoL, Oculus). Prior to that, I was gaining reputation in those dungeons when wearing a tabard. Is this a bug, or was this a change that was made sometime within the past few days to limit reputation gain from regular level 80 dungeons? I'm trying to gear up for heroics, and it's going to be difficult without the ability to get rep from dungeons. Does anyone else have this problem?

2. Have you checked if you've hit exalted?

3. Yes, I was using the Ebon Blade tabard, earning rep, and was revered at 20,000/21,000. I thought great, just one more dungeon and I'll be at exalted. And since then, regular level 80 dungeons haven't granted any rep, and I've run each of them multiple times over the past few days. I also have since hit exalted with Ebon Blade through daily quests, and now have the Wyrmrest Accord tabard on (am currently Honored), and I'm not gaining any rep for Wyrmrest either.

4. Also worth noting, this is for Frostmourne, and last night after starting UP and not getting any rep, I asked other party members if they were experiencing the same problem, and someone else in the party was also not getting rep both times I asked.

5. any update on this?
    im getting the same issue in just one of my toons. its on Icecrown.
    I wear a northrend tabard in all lvl 80 dungs but dont get any reps.
    Not in 5 mans, 10 mans, 25 mans. nothing.

icant even raise a ticket because warmane apparently only takes tickets for ban related issues >.> .
    Please help.

6. Are you in heroic dungeons?