1. May 12, 2020  
    less supply higher demand, making them less available solves nothing

2. May 12, 2020  
    Mining nodes are not enough anyway. I used to play wotlk when it launched many years ago, and there were many miners just like here, but you could actualy find nodes, so spawning timer and number of nodes is very low. Is not only the case of wotlk content, in classic zones leveling mining is a pain, when you can find herbs all over the place even two herbs on exactly same spot, in some places I had 11 dots of herbs on minimap near me, but you have to travel 5 minutes to find a mining nod. I have herba and mining on my druid, and I can tell you I find far more herbs then mineral veins in wotlk content. I do not think that increasing mineral nods will brake proffit and I can give myself as example : I stoped leveling blacksmithing and jewelcrafting past lvl 400 on main char because in my opinion doesnt worth it, I cant be arsed to spend 3 hours of farming minerals with druid to make 6 or 9 more skill levels and I cant spend that much gold to buy saronite, cause it would take me too much time after to make profit, so I stopped farming and left my blacksmithing and jewelcrafting to 400 skill level just for the bonus stats. I would use more mats to max crafting proffesions if I had a reasonable amount of effort put into it, but not spend 1 week of farming like a robot and not enjoy the game actualy.

3. May 12, 2020  
    This issue has been resolved and it'll be applied by the end of the week. We are also underway in reworking all of the nodes so over the next few updates, the situation should significantly improved.
    Still havent red anything about the fix
    and there should be a lot more nodes for example wotlk DB says that in Icerown rich saronite nodes should have 240 places and 242 for saronite
    in sholazar 112 both for rich and normal deposits
    and so its not working correct even on populated server there should be a respawning of a node otherwhere around the map so if u loop you will deffenetly find one

4. May 12, 2020  
    Maybe adjust the ore respawn timer to spawn more ores while more miners are in the map, while also making the ores not in fixed spots? This would both avoid timed bots (as i've seen dudes logging in 1 second before the ore, mining it and logging back out), would guarantee everyone gets the ore and would deter from them being heavily farmed by single individuals. It will increase supply, and probably prices will crash a bit, but let the economy do it's thing. People will stop farming it heavily if the prices drop, and supply would be normalized. Just a thought

5. May 12, 2020  
    Mining has 3 different professions that stem from it. JC, BS, Eng. Skinning is bound to just 1 profession, LW. Herbalism only has 2 professions bound to it, alchemy and inscription. The latter of which has a low consumption of materials rate since you very infrequently replace glyphs.

Eng and JC have a high consumption of materials due to gems and hunter arrows. By not increasing the spawn rate all it's doing is causing a scarcity for all but the most diligent miners and bots.

I've gone through Icecrown multiple times in different time windows recently and found ONE nonrich saronite deposit. This was after the supposed "fix"

This server has a higher overall player population. With a lower overall materials spawn rate. It needs to be tuned up. As it stands you basically need to PvP to get every ore deposit cause there's 4 people flocking to one when it spawns.

6. May 12, 2020  
    My professions are stuck at 400 as well. I do not want to spend hours and hours for a few skill ups. I'm starting to lose interest in this server because I cannot make progress on my characters in professions and this high ilvl requirement to queue for heroics.

7. May 13, 2020  
    Its farmable even with the150 flying mount you just gotta know the timers and track them, also node spots, tjeres many different ways how to farm woth continuity you just have to give some effort. A true miner is the one who knows his work inside out, makes plans and micromanages his nodespaens, others arent worthy of his nodes.

8. May 13, 2020  
    The respawn time is like 15-17 min ... its verry good ... its farmable but boring ... but you can farm it ez ... still BOOORING

9. May 13, 2020  
    Its farmable even with the150 flying mount you just gotta know the timers and track them, also node spots, tjeres many different ways how to farm woth continuity you just have to give some effort. A true miner is the one who knows his work inside out, makes plans and micromanages his nodespaens, others arent worthy of his nodes.
    respawn timers arent correct end of storry and as i said above when the server is overpopulated there should be spawning otherwhere for example u circle around the edges and u find 0 soo a mines should be spawning in the inner of the map go read wotlk DB

10. May 13, 2020  
    Can we get any official word on this? It seemed to be good spawn rates last couple of days.. now it's ****ed again. No nodes to be seen

11. May 13, 2020  
    This will be fixed in these few coming days. Actually, a fix was supposed to go live today but due to a few unfinished issues, it had to be pushed back by a day or two.

Update: It is now live.

12. May 13, 2020  
    Just did a lap around icecrown and Storm peaks. I found 1 saronite node. Still feels the same to me. I could have leveled a character to 80 and sold it on the store and bought blacksmithing in the time it takes to level BS from 375 to 450. Maybe that is the point though.

13. May 13, 2020  
    Could you please tell us what has been done and what to expect kind Mr.

14. May 14, 2020  
    From the unofficial discord of Warmane mercy said:
    "Think of it more like
    delete and replace
    Better spawn locations, number of available, etc"

So if you still have trouble finding nodes try different paths, from my understanding there will be always a sufficient amount of nodes available due to mercy saying "delete and replace". However I don't know if this mechanic is working per zone or per node type.

Haven't tested this out though, if it's still gruesome to get some mining nodes you can bump it here or on the discord

15. May 14, 2020  
    From the unofficial discord of Warmane mercy said:
    "Think of it more like
    delete and replace
    Better spawn locations, number of available, etc"

So if you still have trouble finding nodes try different paths, from my understanding there will be always a sufficient amount of nodes available due to mercy saying "delete and replace". However I don't know if this mechanic is working per zone or per node type.

Haven't tested this out though, if it's still gruesome to get some mining nodes you can bump it here or on the discord
    You can ignore this, they rewritten it complete. That's why the mention of "delete and replace"

First 123 Last