1. Cross-realm Battlegrounds on Frostmourne.

Everyone is tired of facing full deadly gladiators from Icecrown that made their characters 5 days ago just so they can queue vs Frostmourne players and are purposely playing with less than the available for them gear.

It is just not fun having to play vs what is supposed to be our BiS items when it's so easy to obtain for people from Icecrown. They can literally buy those BiS items from the store, 12 points each or just Emblems of Conquest. A player from Frostmourne has to collect a LOT of arena points and get their personal and team arena ratings high as well. Icecrown players can also get EPIC gems on their gear. Next one - WG trinkets. The 213 ilvl ones, the Platinum Disks. Those are not available on Frostmourne, they've been added in patch 3.1. But of course they are available for purchase on Icecrown's WG quartermaster (or point shop). And since they are ilvl 213 they can be abused so you can still get cross-realm'd with frostmourne players that still have greens. I think this is enough to prove that you can't really implement a cross-realm bg system that works on this realm. I don't think that having to play vs people with BiS this early makes the game fun or challenging. It just makes trying to win a battleground pointless. Please disable it for the sake of your community, if you care that is.

2. No idea why people make new posts over and over...

Anyways the first deadly gladiator pieces are popping up in Frostmourne store gradually anyways thus in a few weeks (more or less) the entire BIS gear is on the Frostmourne store for the remaining of the phase. Doesn't really change things if an Icecrown player joins the bg with donated gear since Frostmourne will have alot of BIS players soon anyways, just a matter of time buddy.

I've played BG's on Frostmourne, a lot of em and I think they are fine.
    Edited: April 27, 2020

3. Everyone is tired of facing full deadly gladiators from Icecrown that made their characters 5 days ago just so they can queue vs Frostmourne players and are purposely playing with less than the available for them gear.

It is just not fun having to play vs what is supposed to be our BiS items when it's so easy to obtain for people from Icecrown. They can literally buy those BiS items from the store, 12 points each or just Emblems of Conquest. A player from Frostmourne has to collect a LOT of arena points and get their personal and team arena ratings high as well. Icecrown players can also get EPIC gems on their gear. Next one - WG trinkets. The 213 ilvl ones, the Platinum Disks. Those are not available on Frostmourne, they've been added in patch 3.1. But of course they are available for purchase on Icecrown's WG quartermaster (or point shop). And since they are ilvl 213 they can be abused so you can still get cross-realm'd with frostmourne players that still have greens. I think this is enough to prove that you can't really implement a cross-realm bg system that works on this realm. I don't think that having to play vs people with BiS this early makes the game fun or challenging. It just makes trying to win a battleground pointless. Please disable it for the sake of your community, if you care that is.
    Even Icecrown players need to have some fun. We got tired farming Lordaeron and Blackrock players in cross-realm bgs, so now we like to have some fun with Frostmourne players. I guess we are enjoying it pretty well.

4. Even Icecrown players need to have some fun. We got tired farming Lordaeron and Blackrock players in cross-realm bgs, so now we like to have some fun with Frostmourne players. I guess we are enjoying it pretty well.
    I haven't met many Icecrown players in Frostmourne BG's and I'm in the high GS pool. I doubt the number of Icecrown people donating for Frostmourne BIS (or buying it ingame, not sure if deadly can still be bought ingame) every season is mattering much since there so many open BG's at a time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure plenty people do this and it's their right to do so, just irrelevant i think since the Frostmourne shop will share the same items soon anyways.

5. Since they changed the bracket logic i have seen 0 icecrown players on frostmourne bg.. The ocasional scrub is fresh bought 80 with 1600gs... What hurts frostmourne pvp is people thinking they are going to gear for heroics with pvp... And as a matter of fact they do which is sadder..

6. . What hurts frostmourne pvp is people thinking they are going to gear for heroics with pvp... And as a matter of fact they do which is sadder..
    How is this hurting the server?

7. No idea why people make new posts over and over...

Anyways the first deadly gladiator pieces are popping up in Frostmourne store gradually anyways thus in a few weeks (more or less) the entire BIS gear is on the Frostmourne store for the remaining of the phase.
    You haven't been paying attention while reading my post. Icecrown players can buy their BiS (Deadly Gladiator) with POINTS, not COINS. It's not even available in the coin shop. So read more carefully, cause you missed the entire point of the post.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure plenty people do this and it's their right to do so, just irrelevant i think since the Frostmourne shop will share the same items soon anyways.
    I think you missed the part where I talk about items that are not available on Frostmourne and won't be until Ulduar release. Those were the WG trinkets [Platinum Disks of ______] and the epic JC gems.
    Edited: April 28, 2020

8. You haven't been paying attention while reading my post. Icecrown players can buy their BiS (Deadly Gladiator) with POINTS, not COINS. It's not even available in the coin shop. So read more carefully, cause you missed the entire point of the post.

I think you missed the part where I talk about items that are not available on Frostmourne and won't be until Ulduar release. Those were the WG trinkets [Platinum Disks of ______] and the epic JC gems.
    No I didn’t miss the point, the fraction of people actually doing this is irrelevant. As i said I play in the high GS bracket and I barely face Icecrown players. If indeed they can enter the pool with higher GS than you can get on Frostmourne maybe you should include some proof that it is actually possible, but I doubt players with higher GS than possible can actually join Frostmourne BG’s (just look at the devlog, players that exceeded Frostmourne gear can’t join the pool) anyway I haven’t faced any issues in the high GS BG’s. If you think the devlog is incorrect maybe you should provide proof to your claims. You describe it as if Frostmourne BG’s are being infested with such players, absolutely not the case. Also the missing items from WG vendor are not all ilvl 213, they vary some go up to 245.
    Edited: April 28, 2020

9. It's not determined by their gs, gs is an addon. It's determined by their ilvl, obviously. And the fraction of people doing this IS relevant and there will be more people doing it in the near future. Why is it relevant? Well maybe because all those times that I've been in a BG when one of those players was present they went something like 30 kills 0 deaths, twice the dmg of the person behind them on the damage graphs, due to their resilience being like 800 and damage far exceeding the achievable by a player from Frostmourne. Why are you arguing, contributing to this problem, by trying to deny it? Play more bgs and when you face one of those players check their armory for proof. That's what I did and I won't post someone's armory here for proof, but I will PM you one. And stop your senseless, delusional comments that are not solving the problem, but contribuing to its ignoring.

10. It's not determined by their gs, gs is an addon. It's determined by their ilvl, obviously. And the fraction of people doing this IS relevant and there will be more people doing it in the near future. Why is it relevant? Well maybe because all those times that I've been in a BG when one of those players was present they went something like 30 kills 0 deaths, twice the dmg of the person behind them on the damage graphs, due to their resilience being like 800 and damage far exceeding the achievable by a player from Frostmourne. Why are you arguing, contributing to this problem, by trying to deny it? Play more bgs and when you face one of those players check their armory for proof. That's what I did and I won't post someone's armory here for proof, but I will PM you one. And stop your senseless, delusional comments that are not solving the problem, but contribuing to its ignoring.
    He holds 1 item that isn't obtainable yet on FM and it's a 213 item, he also has several 200 ilvl parts equiped wich balanced his gear anyways. He has all the right to queue in our pool, it's how the system works, read the devlog.

Store just got updated on Frostmourne aswell meaning there will be people with equal gear anyways very very soon.

So yes it does not cause any imbalance.

If you still feel your BG fun is being threatened, go make a suggestion in the correct section of the forum and provide some proofs towards your claims instead of making just another QQ topic.