1. BG matchmaking Wotlk

I know this has been asked a lot lately and many many people are very disappointed about the general status of Battlegrounds I would say.
    Today I just made a screenshot to let you understand the situation.

Now the Frostmourne devlog says "Level 80 Players from Frostmourne are automatically placed in the 'lowgear' battleground bracket. Players from Icecrown and Lordaeron can also play in this bracket if they qualify. There are certain limitations on gear to keep an even playing field."

You can se the difference between me and my target so, how is it possible that many 2.5k gs players (he was not the only one in that game) do not get palced in the "lowgear" bracket? This is the point of the whole debate around Battlegrounds after Frostmourne opening. I think this level of gs should be placed in the lowgear, because the actual Frostmourne status is more than this.

Hoping to get the attention of Warmane staff, I would gladly hear an answer to this...

2. My experience with Wotlk PvP was gearing to Restless and Furious gear with no weapons. At this point, couldn't get weapons or better gear because I suck at arena, more of a casual who players for fun in BGs/Open World.

After so many BGs of getting destroyed and finding no path towards gearing up more (Unless I donated or got into raiding/competitive arena), decided to stop doing BGs.

It felt like almost everyone was full Wrathful+Bis, so you were handicapped.

I tried Blackrock, and it felt like a very hardcore PvP server, not a casual one in any since.

Like for example, decided to try a ret paladin on BR, and was getting obliterated by SM+Bis+Wrath ret paladins in every single battle.

3. How is this supposed to be AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD?

Stop ignoring this Warmane Staff!
    My suggestion is at least having the same Blackrock players amount for each faction! It is so logic!

4. May 3, 2020  
    The battleground experience is horrible as it is right now. I‘ve hit 80 with my lock recently and did like 10 bgs. I didn‘t get in a single „lower bracket“-bg.. Instead I get to fight full BIS enemies. This is really ruining the experience, both for low gs and high gs players.

5. May 4, 2020  
    I know this has been asked a lot lately and many many people are very disappointed about the general status of Battlegrounds I would say.
    Today I just made a screenshot to let you understand the situation.

Now the Frostmourne devlog says "Level 80 Players from Frostmourne are automatically placed in the 'lowgear' battleground bracket. Players from Icecrown and Lordaeron can also play in this bracket if they qualify. There are certain limitations on gear to keep an even playing field."

You can se the difference between me and my target so, how is it possible that many 2.5k gs players (he was not the only one in that game) do not get palced in the "lowgear" bracket? This is the point of the whole debate around Battlegrounds after Frostmourne opening. I think this level of gs should be placed in the lowgear, because the actual Frostmourne status is more than this.

Hoping to get the attention of Warmane staff, I would gladly hear an answer to this...
    It has been already stated. If any player has any piece not currently available in frostmourne he isnt going to be able to join the lower gs bracket. Thus if a noob 2,5k player has a piece from toc/fos/pos/other emblem/season item then he goes to the high bracket.

PS: 1700-2800k fresh 80 scrubs are more of a problem on frostmourne than anywere else... They infest every battleground and try to get gear by leeching exp while most of the time just afking... So if you get less leechers than enemies you win, otherwise you lose.... you get 3200 from just lvl 78 pvp gear crafted, but these people cant even lvl up a proffession to craft their gear in one day. NOOOO they leech for weeks to get to the same gs, and if you curse them for that they just shrug it of or get deffensive...

6. May 5, 2020  
    Playing BGs as horde is so ******ed its insane. Im new into this realm, score so far is 18 lose 3 win xD Ally is destroying most of the games. Getting pvp gear is so frustrating, i have to "fight" full geared taunka's surrounded by violet **** around xD I think im done with this site, coz its crazy.

7. May 6, 2020  
    i'm writing this with no hope to fix...
    i wish someone wrote sth in forums or sb told me before joining this server or at least HORDE side...
    after 10 year i decide to join WOTLK expantion in well-known private server : warmane
    and warmane forced me to chose lordaeron BC this one had no queue!

as always FOR THE HORDE
    but combining all realms and ally side being much stronger actuly ruined the exprience...
    today , i joined 5 BG and all LOSS
    yesterday 13 loss and 1 win
    the day before 4 loss 1 win
    everyone in ally side have a shadowmourne and horde side is FULL pve!
    enabled mercenarys ! but i guess its just for dadys favorate side (allys) and they should be dumb to use this stupid thing...
    nvm
    how can it be like this? its not like ppl lvl up on horde side either! ( i saw 3 ally ppl for every horde ppl i saw while i was LVL up!

its not all about complain!i have 1 suggestion! this is the ONLY way that ganna fix this mess!

force mercenary for both faction so both side join random ally or horde in BGs