1. Best melee DPS atm

I know that mages, lock, hunter and so on, can do nice dps from range, but what about melee?

What would be YOUR choice of the best 3 melee dps in the game?

Also, take into account the rotation required to dish out that dps. Im kinda wondering what would be the easyest rotation and most DPS vs hardest rotation and most DPS difference...

2. war rogue dk are top. But really any of them can be top if they're buffed with tricks of trade and hysteria. DK is hardest to play, especially in mobile fights

3. May 3, 2020  

4. May 4, 2020  
    I was wondering exactly same thing lately.

For PvE, I think warrior and rogue are a little bit in front of DK, but not much really. For a single target bis rogue vs war? I have no idea, even with or without Shadowmourne on war.

For PvP, Id say War + DK are in front, probably cause of survivability. The dmg output is SICK and sadly rogues can be eaten by SM War or DK.

When we talk about rotation in pve - as someone mentioned, DK would be hardest here. Rogue may cause some problems, but its combat is not that hard, specially if You dont switch targets. Warrior is just faceroll, one or multi target, switching or not ^^