1. May 4, 2020  
    Can confirm 10 man Anub is ridiculous. No slow for 10 man but 25 man is slowed? Doesn't really seem realistic that you can farm 25 man content but 10 man stonewalls groups.

2. May 4, 2020  
    The ignorance behind saying Anub stonewalls 10 man groups is staggering. Every tank has "some" form of movement speed boost to make sure kiting Anub isn't an issue. If I need to break this down, let me know.

3. May 4, 2020  
    The ignorance behind saying Anub stonewalls 10 man groups is staggering. Every tank has "some" form of movement speed boost to make sure kiting Anub isn't an issue. If I need to break this down, let me know.
    You obviously have no idea about whats happening on 10man right now. Anub doesnt get slowed, and he autos you while moving, at some point I had 15 yards distance from him and still got autoed. So please dont offer your crap as an advice.

4. May 4, 2020  
    Yeah, as above mentioned anub is actually really hard right now without speed buffs like body and soul etc, pursuit of justice or movement speed enchant on boots doesn't cut it at all..

We did like 8 tries before we decided our disc had to respec to holy, this was like 1,5 week ago...

5. May 5, 2020  
    For 10 man he is slowed by 60% of his normal movement speed.
    For 25 man he is slowed by 75% of his normal movement speed.

Obviously this is retail values and Warmane might have tinkered with them.
    https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Anub%27Rekhan
    Actually it is slowed to 60% and 75%, meaning he is slowed by 40% and 25% respectively. https://www.wowdb.com/spells/28785-locust-swarm

As of right now it doesn't appear he is slowed whatsoever on 10m and his hitbox is huge, so tanks are dying without swiftness potion, druid sprint, or the Hpriest talent. With some crafty taunting between the main and offtank it might be possible, but regardless, 10m Anub is harder than 25m right now.

6. May 6, 2020  
    Actually it is slowed to 60% and 75%, meaning he is slowed by 40% and 25% respectively. https://www.wowdb.com/spells/28785-locust-swarm

As of right now it doesn't appear he is slowed whatsoever on 10m and his hitbox is huge, so tanks are dying without swiftness potion, druid sprint, or the Hpriest talent. With some crafty taunting between the main and offtank it might be possible, but regardless, 10m Anub is harder than 25m right now.
    How we've been dealing with it is just stacking Sac+Sup for first Swarm then having the Paladin bubble the Insect Swarm off for the second, Seems to work fine.

7. May 6, 2020  
    With competent healers you can literally heal through the tank getting insect swarm...

8. May 6, 2020  
    With competent healers you can literally heal through the tank getting insect swarm...
    It has hit our tank for 45K before, You need to also use defensive cooldowns.

9. May 7, 2020  
    Actually, in the bug section, Anub 10m was dismissed as a bug. It's working as intended. He has a 30% increased base speed over characters and he's reduced by 30%. Staff have said it leaves Anub with +3% over characters.

It's certainly a hard mode version, but doable. I've seen feral tanks switch cat and run. I have my DK dual spec as unholy with imp unholy pres for the 20% increased run speed, plus having red hare trinket and swiftness pots. It can certainly get sketchy if you get stacks high enough.

As to using CD's, the tanks are silenced and can't use a CD unless locust falls off. If you can get it to fall off though, the rest is a non-issue lol.

10. May 8, 2020  
    Actually, in the bug section, Anub 10m was dismissed as a bug. It's working as intended. He has a 30% increased base speed over characters and he's reduced by 30%. Staff have said it leaves Anub with +3% over characters.
    Locust Swarm speed reduction will be adjusted for both 10 and 25 man mode

First ... 345