1. I get that, Nerfs are bound to come. But the 2 bosses I'd say that have the most wipes (Heigen and Saph) both got turned to easy mode, They don't even present a challenge anymore.
    EDIT: I shouldn't say "Nerfs are bound to come" I simply mean, **** happens. I wouldn't mind as much if they were small little things that were kind of insignificant. I'm upset because they made 2 hard bosses trivial.

2. I get that, Nerfs are bound to come. But the 2 bosses I'd say that have the most wipes (Heigen and Saph) both got turned to easy mode, They don't even present a challenge anymore.
    One of which you honestly only wipe if you are unfamiliar with how the dance works. Which should be something everyone would need to look up to prevent taking damage from. If you know the dance you should never struggle with Heigan imo.

3. One of which you honestly only wipe if you are unfamiliar with how the dance works. Which should be something everyone would need to look up to prevent taking damage from. If you know the dance you should never struggle with Heigan imo.
    Sure, But this makes the Heigen dance feel that much more deadly, Makes you have to be able to get it perfectly in order to survive. Nerfing it makes it so failing a tactic is OK. We had a resto shaman and Shadow priest just stand in it for a whole dance phase and out heal it. You're telling me that the tactic should just be able to be ignored all together on a difficulty boosted server?

4. I'm sorry we're not all as good as you, I'm just making the point that there was no reason for a nerf.
    Thank you for coming here to give 0 input!
    Here's the truth: If you found the previous iteration challenging, you'll be challenged by the new one as well.

5. Here's the truth: If you found the previous iteration challenging, you'll be challenged by the new one as well.
    The furthest thing from the truth, Hop off that elite high horse of "If you can't just clear it right away like it's easy you're all just bad"

6. Here's the truth: If you found the previous iteration challenging, you'll be challenged by the new one as well.
    Not even close. Challenging was Heigen dance 1-shotting you. Challenging is Saph doing 4k damage ticks. Challenging is not being able to casually out heal Heigen's dance, nor is it Saph doing 4x less damage than he was. Quit condescending. It's not personally challenging, it's challenging to get 25 people to coordinate it properly. It shouldn't feel brain dead this early on. Challenging content is fun.

7. You are supposed to need frost resistance gear for Saph. That's why it's there. If you already have full Naxx 25/OS25+1 or +2 gear you probably wouldn't need it, even. Imo pugs shouldn't even be clearing Naxx 25 this early. A LOT of people joined this server because it was promised to be higher in difficulty. Nerfing everything now, after we've gotten used to the stronger version and have adapted, screws everything up. And doesn't even make sense for Warmane. I really would like to know what caused the devs to make this BS change.

Also so what if the server first Heigan kill was because of an exploit? That's not relevant to the topic.
    Wait...did you even played retail wotlk ? I did and I never had a raid where we needed resistence gear for this boss. You are talking about serverfirst guilds who didn't even had acceptable naxx gear...killing this bosses with "low" gear. And ofc to compensate that there was resistence gear. Currently...you could had naxx10/25 gear and was forced to farm resistence gear for this boss. For example: bq25 hc does nearly the same damage damage (4-4.5k) to the raid where you start with pdok/icc10 gear. And you are telling me well geared naxx players can handle this sometime without resistence gear ? No. Just no! And stop complaining about resistence gear. It's okay if it's needed when you wear **** gear. But not if you already farmed naxx10/25 like a random dungeon.

And let me tell you something about warmane pugs....even with this nerfs...most of the ******ed (sry for that) players here can't even handle this. I really saw so much since I played world of warcraft in 10 years. But many players here are the crowning glory.
    Edited: April 28, 2020

8. Wait...did you even played retail wotlk ? I did and I never had a raid where we needed resistence gear for this boss. You are talking about serverfirst guilds who didn't even had acceptable naxx gear...killing this bosses with "low" gear. And ofc to compensate that there was resistence gear. Currently...you could had naxx10/25 gear and was forced to farm resistence gear for this boss. For example: bq25 hc does nearly the same damage damage (4-4.5k) to the raid where you start with pdok/icc10 gear. And you are telling me well geared naxx players can handle this sometime without resistence gear ? No. Just no! And stop complaining about resistence gear. It's okay if it's needed when you wear **** gear. But not if you already farmed naxx10/25 like a random dungeon.
    That's my point. This isn't supposed to be blizz like. It's supposed to be Blizz like heroic. BQ25 hc on Lordaron does quite a bit more than on Icecrown. If the challenge is too much for people, they are welcome to go back to Icecrown.

9. Wait...did you even played retail wotlk ? I did and I never had a raid where we needed resistence gear for this boss. You are talking about serverfirst guilds who didn't even had acceptable naxx gear...killing this bosses with "low" gear. And ofc to compensate that there was resistence gear. Currently...you could had naxx10/25 gear and was forced to farm resistence gear for this boss. For example: bq25 hc does nearly the same damage damage (4-4.5k) to the raid where you start with pdok/icc10 gear. And you are telling me well geared naxx players can handle this sometime without resistence gear ? No. Just no! And stop complaining about resistence gear. It's okay if it's needed when you wear **** gear. But not if you already farmed naxx10/25 like a random dungeon.

And let me tell you something about warmane pugs....even with this nerfs...most of the ******ed (sry for that) players here can't even handle this. I really saw so much since I played world of warcraft in 10 years. But many players here are the crowning glory.
    This server wasn't supposed to be blizzlike, It was promised with boosted content.

10. That's my point. This isn't supposed to be blizz like. It's supposed to be Blizz like heroic. BQ25 hc on Lordaron does quite a bit more than on Icecrown. If the challenge is too much for people, they are welcome to go back to Icecrown.
    Farming resistence gear isn't a challenge !? Do you even understand what I mean ? I don't care about bosses getting one shot abilities if you fail cause of buffed content. That's okay for me. But mechanics like this...where the one and only point to kill this boss is to farm resistence gear...doesn't makes sense to me.

11. To Sapphiron: There is no need to overtune a boss that you need resistence gear to kill him even if you have decent naxx gear. 4,2k ticks with aura were just too much. And you aren't a better player than pugs just because you know you can buy resistence gear. This is just a dumb grind and no skill. You are just mad because you bought gear which you aren't need now.

To Heigan: Serverfirst guild killed this boss with an safespot exploit and no dance. And ofc they didn't get punished even if this is unintended for this encounter. Who cares about the nerf if everyone saw this and doing the same now ?
    You do realize the boss is designed to require frost resist gear right? Thats why it was put into the game to begin with.

Heigan is ridiculously easy and while it shouldn't be a complete 1 shot I shouldn't be able to outheal the damage coming in.

Funny how your name is Noobfighter and yet you're advocating for the game to be easier. LMAO

12. Farming resistence gear isn't a challenge !? Do you even understand what I mean ? I don't care about bosses getting one shot abilities if you fail cause of buffed content. That's okay for me. But mechanics like this...where the one and only point to kill this boss is to farm resistence gear...doesn't makes sense to me.
    The reason why the 213 Frost resist gear was in the game was for Saph....

13. Here's the truth: If you found the previous iteration challenging, you'll be challenged by the new one as well.
    I disagree. It felt like a night and day difference in difficulty compared to the previous lockout. The only thing that's more challenging on most of these bosses now is just a bigger Health Pool. Where's the fun in that?

14. Warmane never ceases to amaze.

Hilarious.

15. You do realize the boss is designed to require frost resist gear right? Thats why it was put into the game to begin with.

Heigan is ridiculously easy and while it shouldn't be a complete 1 shot I shouldn't be able to outheal the damage coming in.

Funny how your name is Noobfighter and yet you're advocating for the game to be easier. LMAO
    I'm not talking about the bosses to be easier. I'm just talking about buffed mechanics which force you to farm resistence gear even with naxx equip. You say the boss is designed for this ? Ofc it is. But on retail serverfirst guilds fought this boss with pretty ****ty gear, like every competition. They didn't had the time to farm naxx over and over every couple days...or get reputation epics thrown at them. We could discuss about how much they nerfed this ability which is of course to much if it's true. But 4,2k ticks...come on. Don't try to tell me you can heal this with naxx gear and a serious heal setup.

First 1234 ... Last